Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos (55153 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by PFRB: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Any people who behave like those security people behaved today are animals and savages.
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Ijaya123: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrMontella:
he said he is a biafran oga

Eating stony beans in Nigerians prison? It's obvious who the oga is.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrMontella:
lol isoko,
mtsheeew. despite the fact that you are a victim of what nk is saying, your slave mentality is managing your intelligence.

oil rich delta, with a village as its capital.
slums everywhere, oghara, ozoro, etc.
everybody knows the looters, yet they're above the law.

na you dey mind am...those delta igbos still think they can fool us...
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
let the idiot return to his cell till 2019...

if apc dont obey the constitution,then i will not vote apc again,lai,lai... angry

electric chair,drowning,firing squad,whatever...

just get rid off the basstard... angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by thuggCheetah(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

my truthful fellow amala eater. sai baba.

oduduwa was pushed down from hell after he backbite on satan. he fell and hit his head on olumo rock. dat is why our yoruba muslim skull is so empty we had to stuff it wit ewedu. why do u think we reason in shambles
lmfao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by geraob1: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Princedapace:

I can't believe u are still talking about one Nigeria after how many decades?

Chisus.. Me I don't want Biafra o... But I don't want a politically united Nigeria.. Bro.. It is impossible na.. Why can't we all wake up na? These politicians are the ones enjoying the current structure of Nigeria..

Pls.. We are too divided to be united.. Nigeria was created out of deceit, from state creations to budget paddling, to contract price hyping etc.. Bro.. Nigeria can never ever work with Tue current structure..

Mark my word.. Is either we practice true federalism.. Let every state handles whatsoever she has or regional government or we separate..

Since nigeria came into existence, tell me one single problem we av solved as a nation... Ordinary electricity we can't defeat.. While a country like Egypt has 100% electricity provided for her citizens.

Bro, quit sentiments.. We can't force unity because it can never come politically.. We can still be united in other areas..

Bros loads of Nigerians r generally stupid ppl. Wt no knack for progression.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Ejanla07: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
thuggCheetah:
lmfao!

re u saying u did not eat ewedu with one egg dis night?
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by lastmaster(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Even in d animal kingdom, there are rules and regulations. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case . Nigeria is no more a zoo nor animal kingdom, Nigeria Is a deadly forest, ruled by savages and dullards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by MrMontella(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

stony beans ke?
and he is looking that fresh?

abeg Bros, where I fit see the stony beans buy?

me sef Wan fresh like dilector nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by MrMontella(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Princedapace:

I can't believe u are still talking about one Nigeria after how many decades?

Chisus.. Me I don't want Biafra o... But I don't want a politically united Nigeria.. Bro.. It is impossible na.. Why can't we all wake up na? These politicians are the ones enjoying the current structure of Nigeria..

Pls.. We are too divided to be united.. Nigeria was created out of deceit, from state creations to budget paddling, to contract price hyping etc.. Bro.. Nigeria can never ever work with Tue current structure..

Mark my word.. Is either we practice true federalism.. Let every state handles whatsoever she has or regional government or we separate..

Since nigeria came into existence, tell me one single problem we av solved as a nation... Ordinary electricity we can't defeat.. While a country like Egypt has 100% electricity provided for her citizens.

Bro, quit sentiments.. We can't force unity because it can never come politically.. We can still be united in other areas..
e just be me ma dash you one crate of beer.

exactly my mind. 100% mindset as I.

I am a full blooded igbo man...but I don't want biafra. just true federalism.

Nigeria cannot progress with the current system...

it has been failing since 1960.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
FUCKU:

prison or no prison, he feeds fine, you don't. He dresses fine, you stink. He sleeps well, he has a fat account, he is popular and everything but you are just a tribal slur rat stinking your way to schandefreude

our lawyers will get that animal...its just a matter of time...

damned,i am pissed....

we will not let am get away...just watch and see...

next is 2019...make apc dare release that animal..
and the will find out how revengefull the north and west are with our votes..

make apc and the judges dont try am...

what they are doing is unconstitutional....

kanu broke the laws..that is fact...

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by satowind(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
cummando:
I'm no bigot....but I just have to say this
The Igbo's are good people....but once they are convinced,they become stubborn,hard headed and irrational humans.
If one person can answer these questions for me I will forever fight for themthem
1. What are you guys fighting for?
2. Reasons for independence!!!
3. Why the Biafra war stopped!

Truth be said....asking for independence from a country that was formed with you as a major player is treason. If this is how every people ask for independence then we won't have countries and presidents anymore... Only streets and baales.
My talk doesn't matter but I bid you all to change. Its stupid to come challenge a landlord in his house. If its a zoo then leave.to me PMB is lenient. I would have given him the abiola treatment a long time ago. Who you be to come challenge me in my house
My prayer...y'all should repent. Our disunity na I'm dey make common South Africans dey kill us. Let's unite for once and see us become a world power. If independence finally comes to y'all Una go still fight.
Stubbornness won't help. Succumb to a one Nigeria. Left to me if independence happens which I doubt...I'll be the first person that would seek to break it! I'll collapse it.
.....BTW. I'm one of yall somehow
buru IHU mgbawasi gi puo EBA. Talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

bantudeen. my yoruba muslim brother i feel ur pain. let d tears flow. don't hold it back its not healthy. i am crying in pains too

i am not moslem...

or yoruba..

kanu must be punised..

look at the savage....

accept make the.moronn go on its knees and beg for mercy,its still abusing us more..

sentence am to death already joor..

screw dollars... angry

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Demmzy15(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. afonja don't worry,Aba made rat poison is on its way to ogbomosho,you can easily end ur miseries like awolowo of cursed memory by taking one,as easy as that
Damn!!! grin angry
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

bantudeen. my yoruba muslim brother i feel ur pain. let d tears flow. don't hold it back its not healthy. i am crying in pains too

the fool is still not out of prison..

una wailing wall are celebrating as if it is out of prison...

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
lilyheaven:

No b small, he is not armed self,
Yet they are scared of him
because he's a wild animal in zoo, you can't arm because of a goat, you only arm when it comes to wild life like Tiger, lion, hyena, Nnamdi Kanu, wolf etc

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Diesel1(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
shut up danfo driver is it by force to be together? better continue with ur water beans diet
lol.... grin
fuckingAyaya:
shut up danfo driver is it by force to be together? better continue with ur water beans diet
lol.... u are very wicked Hahah

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Demmzy15(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
grin grin grin Chai!!! Plus, this pics always cracks me up!

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2017
the thing will stay in prison until a party with enough balls will off the head!!!... angry
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Ejanla07:

which of it is giving you problem? Yoruba tribe or being a muslim? I have a solution to your problem
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2017
this video is even good sef...

another evidence...

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2017
amani337:

Its You And Ur Fellow Ipob members that will die frustrated trying to separate this country.go behind ur house and hang urself.
why is your powerful country afraid to let this people go? if you think you are so powerful and you can do without them, leave them let them go. Let them go and suffer. Let them go and perish.

But you keep holding them. Making them to use una dey Shine. Una dey kill innocent protesters. Making them look so pe
powerful. See as Mopol plenty for court like say Bokoharam chairman dem dey try.

It's obvious, if you guys allow this people to go, Nigeria is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
because he's a wild animal in zoo, you can't arm because of a goat, you only arm when it comes to wild life like Tiger, lion, hyena, Nnamdi Kanu, wolf etc
what do you mean?

Afonjas and Abokis are goats Abi.

Continue.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2017
QuietHammer:
Bastard. Your father is an animal
he is not on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Elliot2(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2017
cummando:
I'm no bigot....but I just have to say this
The Igbo's are good people....but once they are convinced,they become stubborn,hard headed and irrational humans.
If one person can answer these questions for me I will forever fight for themthem
1. What are you guys fighting for?
2. Reasons for independence!!!
3. Why the Biafra war stopped!

Truth be said....asking for independence from a country that was formed with you as a major player is treason. If this is how every people ask for independence then we won't have countries and presidents anymore... Only streets and baales.
My talk doesn't matter but I bid you all to change. Its stupid to come challenge a landlord in his house. If its a zoo then leave.to me PMB is lenient. I would have given him the abiola treatment a long time ago. Who you be to come challenge me in my house
My prayer...y'all should repent. Our disunity na I'm dey make common South Africans dey kill us. Let's unite for once and see us become a world power. If independence finally comes to y'all Una go still fight.
Stubbornness won't help. Succumb to a one Nigeria. Left to me if independence happens which I doubt...I'll be the first person that would seek to break it! I'll collapse it.
.....BTW. I'm one of yall somehow
These kinds of blackmail r stale already in this discourse! Nothing is permanent, except change! states and their institutions and governments come and go, the only permanent thing in all our being as social animals is the basic instinct of survival, it is not bound by any agreement or allegiance! At this point in time, the indigenous people of biafra among the igbos have chosen to be independent (to sort another course of survival),so the least thing any sane human would do is to grant them the right to conduct a referendum,which is Democratic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by drjoesky(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Ijaya123:

bro to tell you the truth that guy eats like a king in prison probably cos he is a son to a king from abia state..confirmed info ....maybe better than you self lipsrsealed
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2017
good... angry

next ecowas... angry

lets see if una jewish rubbish will fly with west afticans and moslems... angry
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by officialJP(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2017
serious fight am enjoying it gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.