Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos (55150 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2017
tahhhh..why am i even angry sef??... angry

i dont even have time for kanus dilusions...

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Dear IPOB, Remember Ojukwu succumbed last last ni... #wesaynotobiafra

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by vpaymoney(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2017
amani337:

Lol,i'm a proud isoko boy and i'm not a frustrated wheelbarrow pusher like you.
...and gala, walnuts, Bottle water, groundnuts, cassava+coconut traffic hawker. Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by FUCKU: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2017
bantudra:

our lawyers will get that animal...its just a matter of time...

damned,i am pissed....

we will not let am get away...just watch and see...

next is 2019...make apc dare release that animal..
and the will find out how revengefull the north and west are with our votes..

make apc and the judges dont try am...

what they are doing is unconstitutional....

kanu broke the laws..that is fact...

you ain't rich or known. You don't even own a car, you still depend on your parents, why should your opinion matter?

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Elliot2(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Opakan2:
And it shall never be well with you that Kanu, the womb you came out from and the goat that sired you.. your offsprings won't be spared either.

Stupid Fool!

At times I wish igbos aren't part of Nigeria. They should have been carved out or ceded to Cameroon
I so hate their guts
I could still remember and hear the heavy gunshots in my head,the trauma from the Odi raid becomes even more prominent whenever i read of anything from or about obj. That singular act gives me the conviction that Nigeria is a country of savages... i am yet to be proven wrong!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by opinion1: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Oh God of Israel which 99percent of igbos call upon, grant us biafra in jesus name amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2017
bantudra:
let the idiot return to his cell till 2019...

if apc dont obey the constitution,then i will not vote apc again,lai,lai... angry

electric chair,drowning,firing squad,whatever...

just get rid off the basstard... angry

How many Igbos are you willing to kill to preserve your failed colonial country called Nigeria? one? tens?thousands? Millions? Can you now see why Kanu labelled you lots "Savages".

Biafra is an Ideology, it can never be killed. Your forerunners killed millions of Biafrans, yet Biafrans are still demanding for their independence.

Ojukwu is dead, yet Biafra lives. I'm sure at a point Nigerians thought that once Ojukwu is out of the equation,Biafra will die.
Uwazuruike was compromised by the FG, he became powerless because he nolonger represented Biafrans, and yet another took his place, by name Kanu, and the dream lives!

Kanu is but a man! He is only powerful because he represents an Ideology majority of his people subscribe to, he derives his powers directly from the people.
Kill him and another takes his place, who will be more ruthless and powerful than Kanu, who himself would have become a martyr, a symbol of the struggle and a reminder to Biafrans why every connection with Arewa-oduanistan must be severed.

You would have only ended up adding petrol( venom) to the Inferno( Biafra movement) by killing Kanu Nnamdi.

10 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2017
mayorwah98:

Bro abeg tell am!!! Igbo and useless talk are like kanu and prison
lols...bro,that's too harsh
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2017
FUCKU:

you ain't rich or known. You don't even own a car, you still depend on your parents, why should your opinion matter?

i have 2 cars...i live alone,and very happy...

my opinion matter too..

i say off the head!!!...

biafra or death and nobody agreed...

no reasonable igbo like kanu...

if he was a good guy,i would be defending ram..

kanu is not a good guy...

after the judgement of the court,it suppose to be quiet and not putting salt into injury...

animals and savages??...

what does that even mean sef??...

do you agree with more insults against nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy
jahsharon:

So, Nnamdi's brothers, sisters and relatives in Nigeria are all animals. I have always known that, now Nnamdi himself has confirmed it. But, how come the animals are walking freely but keeping Nnamdi in a cage forever? Maybe Nnamdi is a wild animal.

grin
jahsharon:

So, Nnamdi's brothers, sisters and relatives in Nigeria are all animals. I have always known that, now Nnamdi himself has confirmed it. But, how come the animals are walking freely but keeping Nnamdi in a cage forever? Maybe Nnamdi is a wild animal.

very wild

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by obaloppelujo(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Crafty guy , keep entertaining your fans with punch lines . Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by ofwest47(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2017
The Biafra agitators has just began to suffer their punishment did you ever seen any body charged with treason being released on bail?

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by gartamanta: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2017
It is becoming ever clear that the colonial fraud created by a crazy British imperialistic opportunist called Lord Frederic Lugard in 1914 must come to an end

5 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2017
the judges have deceided...

i have to accept..release am..

but wohhh..if that animal keep on with its agenda then we will execute am in its jewish cloths... angry

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2017
release am..

but wohhh...keep messing around...

and find out how heartless we nigerians can be...
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by DonBenny77(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2017
THE REALITY IS THAT KANU'S CURRENT CONDITION IS BETTER THAN THAT MALLAM FROM DAURA'S PREDICAMENT

THE GUY FROSH DIE

I WOULD RATHER BE HALE N HEARTY IN KUJE THAN A VEGETABLE IN LONDON

OYA DSS OVER TO YOU...MAKE ME FAMOUS

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2017
it only said it,it realy didnt do it..

this is una argument...

good,good....release the animal...

lets wait until it gets weapons and start killing people like hitler...
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by Kingxway: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Princedapace:

I can't believe u are still talking about one Nigeria after how many decades?

Chisus.. Me I don't want Biafra o... But I don't want a politically united Nigeria.. Bro.. It is impossible na.. Why can't we all wake up na? These politicians are the ones enjoying the current structure of Nigeria..

Pls.. We are too divided to be united.. Nigeria was created out of deceit, from state creations to budget paddling, to contract price hyping etc.. Bro.. Nigeria can never ever work with Tue current structure..

Mark my word.. Is either we practice true federalism.. Let every state handles whatsoever she has or regional government or we separate..

Since nigeria came into existence, tell me one single problem we av solved as a nation... Ordinary electricity we can't defeat.. While a country like Egypt has 100% electricity provided for her citizens.

Bro, quit sentiments.. We can't force unity because it can never come politically.. We can still be united in other areas..
the only reasonable post on this thread so far. Others are just ranting and insulting themselves without making any point. Bro, I beseech you to create a thread for this post. It's educative. I pray your points are understood and being implemented. You can mention me whenever you decide to create a thread for what you typed here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2017
release the halfbreed..

lets wait until it makes its promise true...
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by FUCKU: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2017
bantudra:

i have 2 cars...i live alone,and very happy...

my opinion matter too..

i say off the head!!!...

biafra or death and nobody agreed...

no reasonable igbo like kanu...

if he was a good guy,i would be defending ram..

kanu is not a good guy...

after the judgement of the court,it suppose to be quiet and not putting salt into injury...

animals and savages??...

what does that even mean sef??...

do you agree with more insults against nigerians?

everybody can be richer than Bill gates on media. Nice trying. Back to Kanu's case, division is all we want because Nigeria can only pretend to be one but can never be.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2017
eosigwe:
what do you mean?

Afonjas and Abokis are goats Abi.

Continue.
and they're moving freely,not in cage. Our liepod brothers are the wild lives that lives in cage,NK is their king in wild lives kingdom

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2017
FUCKU:

everybody can be richer than Bill gates on media. Nice trying. Back to Kanu's case, division is all we want because Nigeria can only pretend to be one but can never be.

media...tahhh..i joined nairaland in 2015....i had a life before,and i stil have a life till today..

division??go settle that with our army...

we urhobos officialy distance ourselves from igbos...

una no want to prosecute a criminal...which type of biafra is that??...

go away...

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Ejanla07:

dis my yoruba muslim ewedu brother bobrisky abdul is high on gbegiri with one egg
This is the drug for your rare sickness, it seem it's affecting your medulla, use it after finishing up with that amala and ewedu, but if your problem persist for 3days, see doctor for proper treatment, get well soon,bro
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by FUCKU: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2017
bantudra:

media...tahhh..i joined nairaland in 2015....i had a life before,and i stil have a life till today..

division??go settle that with our army...

we urhobos officialy distance ourselves from igbos...

una no want to prosecute a criminal...which type of biafra is that??...

go away...

oh you are even a minority? Oh God. Goodnight- just Goodnight. And thank you for wasting my time. Look at this Urhobo man oo.. Abeg go sleep before mu akowaa gi anya
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 1:00am On Mar 02, 2017
FUCKU:

oh you are even a minority? Oh God. Goodnight- just Goodnight. And thank you for wasting my time. Look at this Urhobo man oo.. Abeg go sleep before mu akowaa gi anya

another insult...well,am used to it...

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by 234ng44uk(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2017
I totally agree with Kanu on this. Nigeria is lawless and godless. It's a country filled with religious hypocrites and morally bankrupt individuals. A country whose citizen will lynch a man for stealing breakfast but roll out the drums for a condemned thief who has stollen the money worth of their future and those of their children unborn. What a country!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bayinq25(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2017
MrMontella:

it's that same cow that fought a whole Nigeria who had endless international support for three good years.
if he had international support they'd have started by feeding the hungry human eaters then.Oga you're on your own....ojukwu chickened out.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2017
234ng44uk:
I totally agree with Kanu on this. Nigeria is lawless and godless. It's a country filled with religious hypocrites and morally bankrupt individuals. A country whose citizen will lynch a more for stealing breakfast but roll out drums for a condemned Thief of their commonwealth. What a country!

thank you for the insult...

nexttttttt...
Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by bantudra: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2017
i want to read insults after all una think what kanu is doing is okay...

next...

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by TruthisOut: 1:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just by reading the comment on this trend. I think Nnamdi Kanu is right. See the hatred between NIGERIANS. Why won't South African slaughter us and yet nobody did nothing probably because one tribe was slaughtered more than the other. Abeg make I go sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.