Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Looking For A Work Out Buddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Work Out Buddy (1365 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hey, need a work out buddy in Abuja. Wanna lose a couple pounds. Please reply if you wanna work out too to lose weight or if you're a trainer and want to help. In Abuja only please. Both male and female.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Mattizzy(m): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:
Hey, need a work out buddy in Abuja. Wanna lose a couple pounds. Please reply if you wanna work out too to lose weight or if you're a trainer and want to help. In Abuja only please. Both male and female.. Thanks
and this is how people get unexpected illegal act and start reqretinq...

Make it your routine and you will lose pounds.. Also do the YOGA..
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Mattizzy:

and this is how people get unexpected illegal act and start reqretinq...

Make it your routine and you will lose pounds.. Also do the YOGA..
Yeah, like I'd listen to the opinion of a fuckingretard who uses 'q' in place of 'g'. I know how to work out dummy, I just needed someone to make it more interesting and on like you, I wouldn't just meet a stranger in an unknown location. Everything was well thought out before the post was created, so gtfo of here!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Intrested,,,shall we
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Mattizzy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:

Yeah, like I'd listen to the opinion of a fuckingretard who uses 'q' in place of 'g'. I know how to work out dummy, I just needed someone to make it more interesting and on like you, I wouldn't just meet a stranger in an unknown location. Everything was well thought out before the post was created, so gtfo of here!
Hello dear, thanks for insultinq me. I don't think you understood what i wrote, i never pointed my words at you but just made a statement reqardinq meetinq a stranqer.
Any thing can happen. I didn't say that "you, lookinq for a partner online is bad" but it's of hiqh risk. Evil Exist and not everybody have qood intentions towards another.

I wouldn't just meet a stranger in an unknown location.
I never knew you've qot plans.
Please am so sorry for commentinq, i just wanted to be social and tell you the implications.
Have a Nice day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:

And is this how you gon meet the person huhundecided
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Lunagirl(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abuja is a big place. Probably state your area so people can know if to contact you.

Goodluck losing weight!
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mattizzy:

Hello dear, thanks for insultinq me. I don't think you understood what i wrote, i never pointed my words at you but just made a statement reqardinq meetinq a stranqer.
Any thing can happen. I didn't say that "you, lookinq for a partner online is bad" but it's of hiqh risk. Evil Exist and not everybody have qood intentions towards another.

Please am so sorry for commentinq, i just wanted to be social and tell you the implications.
Have a Nice day.
lol. Grow some thick skin brov.
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mattizzy:

Have a Nice day.

lolcheesy cheesy

dude i've got 3 words for u

you're a COWARD

(no offence)
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
Abuja is a big place. Probably state your area so people can know if to contact you.

Goodluck losing weight!
Hey! I know that already... I'm obviously going to elaborate to whoever is in Abuja or interested, thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
And is this how you gon meet the person huhundecided
Well, not someone like you
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:
Well, not someone like you
Nah, cut it...my types are rare cool.
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by DuchessBlue(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lolcheesy cheesy

you're a COWARD

(no offence)

Lol, he's actually not a Coward

He is a Peace Maker

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
DuchessBlue:

He is a Peace Maker

lmao

u do know theres a big difference between chickening out of a fight and peace making right?

ps: if i hadnt seen the hours uve been online i almost would have believed u're the same guy and u just created an alternate account to counter me cos it says u joined today...grin
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by vedah: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:

Those who live in glass house do not throw stones. You're insulting him about his 'misplaced' letters. Shut it babe. You ain't any better.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by valicious1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:
What part of abj are u in
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Mattizzy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lolcheesy cheesy

you're a COWARD

(no offence)
Okay Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Mattizzy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
vedah:
Those who live in glass house do not throw stones. You're insulting him about his 'misplaced' letters. Shut it babe. You ain't any better.
I actually know what am doinq man!! I typed 'q' as 'g' cossa like it and am used to it...
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Mattizzy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
DuchessBlue:

He is a Peace Maker
Thanks mate! I'm qlad yo understood me.
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
All these b*tches with attitudes undecided

©YBR
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao

u do know theres a big difference between chickening out of a fight and peace making right?

ps: if i hadnt seen the hours uve been online i almost would have believed u're the same guy and u just created an alternate account to counter me cos it says u joined today...grin
Lol man...you funny af

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
All these b*tches with attitudes undecided

©YBR
Your mum bro
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
vedah:
Who the hell are you even? Your speech is off point af! Mother superior
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Graceyxo:

Your mum bro
shockedgrin Seriously??

You must be a very lonely and probably depressed somborry.... Your threads says a lot about the kinda person you are.

Me replying the crap you posted up there will only make you more depressed. Goodluck in your search smiley Pele

©YBR
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
shockedgrin Seriously??

You must be a very lonely and probably depressed somborry.... Your threads says a lot about the kinda person you are.

Me replying the crap you posted up there will only make you more depressed. Goodluck in your search smiley Pele

©YBR
I am not depressed. You're a miserable jobless son of abitch who has nothing better to do than to comment on people posts because you're bored with your own lame life! Your disgusting opinion is not needed here! Literacy is so hard to find in this country and people don't have sense to realize that you only comment and reply to things that concern you. You're not a freaking trainer or in freaking Abuja so why are you even here? Save the good luck for yourself and use it get sense
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by mrmrmister: 2:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Mattizzy:

Have a Nice day.

Awwwww
I'm proud of you bruv.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by SmartyPants(m): 2:09am On Mar 03, 2017
Graceyxo:

Plz for future reference the word is person

tongue grin

edit: can't belive these people changed forktard to person shocked
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 03, 2017
SmartyPants:

Plz for future reference the word is person

tongue grin

edit: can't belive these people changed forktard to person shocked
Dude, its spelt ffucktard. I combined fuckingretarded so that the website doesn't change it. I also added two f's in the spelling for the same reason. Grow a brain before you comment on my post next time!
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by SmartyPants(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Graceyxo:

Dude, its spelt ffucktard. I combined fuckingretarded so that the website doesn't change it. I also added two f's in the spelling for the same reason. Grow a brain before you comment on my post next time!

just playin with u beetch... grin better chill

and obviously i mispelled the word for the same reason you did
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by KunleSteel: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Looking for a workout buddy in the "romance" section...
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Graceyxo:

I am not depressed. You're a miserable jobless son of abitch who has nothing better to do than to comment on people posts because you're bored with your own lame life! Your disgusting opinion is not needed here! Literacy is so hard to find in this country and people don't have sense to realize that you only comment and reply to things that concern you. You're not a freaking trainer or in freaking Abuja so why are you even here? Save the good luck for yourself and use it get sense
What a frustrated soul grin. Ain't bothered by your sh¡t....it's obvious you lack manners probably the reason you don't have much people around you. ©YBR
Re: Looking For A Work Out Buddy by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2017
This one has issues

Deeeep ones

*munches on kpoff kornm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Beautiful Lady / See Some Of The Things That Will Happen To You If You Marry Early (see Here] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.