Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video (2961 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerian beauty entrepreneur, Perl's International is currently under fire with his workout video.

The man was seen at a gym house doing the normal workout for ladies who are after a reasonable butt.

Internet users who reacted to the video, pondered over him being gay, with the way he's butt is well rounded.

Tonto Dikeh and Dabota Lawson who're his close associates, almost used their last blood in shielding him from trolls.

Watc the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-causes-stir-online-with-his-work-out-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:49am On Apr 12, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Pelz international limited.

The man whose bleaching cream altered Tonto Dike's marriage by itself.

Hardworking soft guy that loves beans. And yes, Pelz na gay. But him own no dey disturb person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by IamD18: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2019
He is GAY. Period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Preshy561(f): 2:23am On Apr 12, 2019
That man always acting and talking like a lady.

I watched the video and was like wtf!!

Smh, stupid men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by BarrElChapo(m): 3:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Homo demon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by happybee: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2019
Abeg who get laptop charger for here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by MJBOLT: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2019
stupid idiots,if he is gay,how is that an issue?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by CAPSLOCKED: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Preshy561:

Mynd4 lalasticlaa sen Dominiqe rule 2.

Learn to make your points without insults next time.

TYPICAL FEMALE BEHAVIOR...

YOU CALL MEN STUPĮD, YOU WERE CALLED STUPĮD... NOW YOU CLAIM VICTIM OF VIOLENCE?
LOL. I'M NOT AMAZED CUS I DON'T UNDERESTIMATE WHEN IT COMES TO MATTERS LIKE THIS.

THE ONLY RULE BROKEN HERE IS 11. IF YOU WANNA GET ME BANNED DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Preshy561(f): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

TYPICAL FEMALE BEHAVIOR...

YOU CALL MEN STUPĮD, YOU WERE CALLED STUPĮD... NOW YOU CLAIM VICTIM OF VIOLENCE?
LOL. I'M NOT AMAZED CUS I DON'T UNDERESTIMATE WHEN IT COMES TO MATTERS LIKE THIS.

THE ONLY RULE BROKEN HERE IS 11. IF YOU WANNA GET ME BANNED DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.
Bla bla bla.

I don't know how you found your vituperative awkward self near my mention.

So much bitterness embedded in one person.

Mods, please, get this boy banned.
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by KingLennon(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Preshy561:
Bla bla bla.
I don't know how you found your vituperative awkward self near my mention.
So much bitterness embedded in one person.
Mods, please, get this boy banned.
Will you keep kwayet!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2019
pearl no be today guy. Before bobrisky
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2019
IDK if this one is gay or not, but he fits the bill. Gay men are usually very well put together & extremely handsome. Too bad we're left with all the factory rejects & scraps.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by XhosaNostra(f): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Gay at its best, so handsome �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by TANID(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
IDK if this one is gay or not, but he fits the bill. Gay men are usually very well put together & extremely handsome. Too bad we're left with all the factory rejects & scraps.
Lol I Understand You
That's True

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by 1Sharon(f): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Gay at its best, so handsome �

Is he bleaching? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
bruh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2019
1Sharon:

obviously ,he sells bleaching cream
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
1Sharon:

I wouldn't know.
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by Lordfranklin(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
I am unapologetically homophobic. How will I thread the path of homosexuality when I have well-shaped pointed nipples staring at my face everywhere I go? Lemme not even talk about yansh yet. Nothing relieves stress faster than a soft gluteus maximus! Even if I choose to join Bobrisky's goons today, my preeq will never concur!
I refuse to drill shi*holes!
I refuse to be MAD!
Re: Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video by anthonyuncle(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
chai! God punish bad thing. wakanda homo advert is dz

(1) (Reply)

Rare! Trans Couples In New Phototoshoot: Husband Is Pregnant. PHOTOS / World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] / FOUR GIRLS RAPED ONE MAN IN ABIA STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.