Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? (1126 Views)

Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by chidyke77(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
I got this new neighbour and a friend too,he works in a private company and he's well paid and comfortable bt nt yet married. This guy is in his early thirtees bt some of his character is shocking to me dat i hv tried my best to convince hm in droping some of them yet notin worked.
Ths guy has a wel furnished apartment that has almost evrytin dat wl keep u busy during your leisure time. He has 3 different satellite decorders wt a monthly subscription of more than 15k. He also has two laptops pc and one deskop wt a full monthly subscription bt he neva goes out especially during wkends or any of hs free working days. He prefer staying at home either playing games, watching cable or browsing d internet wt constant power supply. He also cook for hmself and rather finds it difficult to eat outside,wat he does is to cook evry meal he needed dat cn last up to 2weeks for hm and stuck them in hs freezer. He drinks bt has all d drinks in hs house and i hav tried many a times to take hm out for a drink bt he resisted them all and even ask me to drink wt hm at hs house. He also buy all d meats and prepared them by hmself to hs taste. He told me dat he has lost so many friends even girls because of hs way of life bt he cnt change hmself. He said dat hs happy wt hs way of life bt getting a life partner that cn tolerate hm is d problem since hs present girlfriend he has intention to marry is beginning to show lack of interest as others that left b4 did.
Am hs neighbour and friends and we both confide on eachother and i knw quite well dat ths guy is good,handsome and generous bt hs problem remains getin a life partner dat cn tolerate hs introvert nature because he wl neva take u out if your a girl bt rather gv u anytin u need dat wl keep u comfortable in hs house and u knw girls like outing.
I need your suggestion on wat measure to use and convince ths fellow to change hs extreme introvert nature a bit.
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by Digriz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2009
Na wa o! Dis guy has a serious problem bt hs nt d only one wt such character. There are some dat are worst than hs own,i mean those dat cnt even communicate or make friends wt people and those peoples case is beyond ordinary may b psychological.
He wl get a girl dat wl even like d way he behaves cos some women hv d sem character wt hs and wen he gets her she wl lik to settle down wt hm in marriage.
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by iice(f): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
What's pompous about that? undecided

He's an introvert probably obsessive compulsive too.   I like the sound of him grin
I don't like to go out too much either. . .prefer my games to people.  Too many slow people, just drains my energy.  Not good for the color of my aura cheesy  I know alot of people but seriously i don't wanna deal with their wahala.

1 Like

Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by Secretz(f): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2009
iice:

What's pompous about that? undecided

He's an introvert probably obsessive compulsive too. I like the sound of him grin
I don't like to go out too much either. . .prefer my games to people. Too many slow people, just drains my energy. Not good for the color of my aura cheesy I know alot of people but seriously i don't wanna deal with their wahala.

oh gosh, me and you both. lol. I get ppl complaining that i'd rather be at home watching movies and playing games til kingdom come. lol.
grin

@ OP, he likes his own company and he has all the things to make HIM happy, although I thinks he may need a paddy or 2. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2009
I detest men that are introverts. tongue
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by SALady(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
I cant be with somebody that cant go out for anything. It may be cute in the beginning since I'll be getting all the attention I want from a man, but do you know what its like to be in each other's spaces and faces ALL the time as a couple. I mean there'll be times when I really dont fancy your company and that doesnt mean I love you any less as my partner. We need to miss each other in between if you know what I mean. I wouldnt ask him to change but get him to understand that I still needs my alone moments and that I still need to go out every now and then whether alone/friends/him and I dont expect him to find anything wrong with that.

I also have a problem with the fact that he is not flexible in anyway to accommodate other people. Some occassions/moments are best spent with your partner e.g. year end functions at work, a friends baby christaning (hope spelled correct), weddings, dinner with friends and plenty more,

No! No! he is definately not my kind of guy. I'd probably keep him as a friend, you know a Shoulder to cry on LOL!
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by foyeks2001(f): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
mama-gee:

I detest men that are introverts. tongue

me too
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2009
Secretz:

oh gosh, me and you both. lol. I get ppl complaining that i'd rather be at home watching movies and playing games til kingdom come. lol.
grin

@ OP, he likes his own company and he has all the things to make HIM happy, although I thinks he may need a paddy or 2.  tongue

grin In my case they don't complain.  I've already laid out my habits and ground rules from start.  Take it or leave it.  So they pretty much understand when i say, i have a movie to watch, i'm not coming to meet you. . .have a blast grin
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by Lolladey(f): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
he ll definitely get a girl who likes him for him, there's nothing wrong with being an introvert if u are very comfortable with urself. a lady who gets a guy like this should be glad cos it means she is going to have him only to herself and nobody else. so, he only as to take his time and get a lady who would want nothing more than he has to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by blapo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
At least the guy has the poster as a friend, so you can help him out by introducing him to fellow neighbors and friends, since he can keep his friendship with you and also confide in you, he could adjust if not completely but slightly and this could be what he needs.
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by chidyke77(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
u made a point there and i wl try to work on dat.
Re: Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? by coolier(f): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2009
He should get a life. He's a prisoner in his own apartment. Boring.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. / Girl, 6, Who Was Sent To Her Room As Punishment Is One Of The Youngest People To / Girl Searching For Her Nigerian Biological Father, Abdul Usuman (london/nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.