Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. (3710 Views)

See 11 Functions Of The Local Government Chairmen That Might Shock You / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2017
If Nigerian Government wants to be Powerful. they must stop buying foreign military weapons. and start Local Companies that can produce it. they can use Ajaokuta . that town has raw metal and steel can be used for different and Advanced weapons. and existing companies like Innoson, must employ more scientists and engineers. and build more underground Labs. The Nigerian government can develop companies that produces Computers and Electronics. they can sign deals with Japanese Heavy Industries. my fellow black People be wise. Time waits for no one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by slimfit1(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Good idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Blue3k(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2017
I second this.NYSC workers can be cheap educated labor force.

2 Likes

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Blue3k:
I second this.NYSC workers can be cheap educated labor force.
think with your head. it has not helped the Nigerian youths in any form. the stupid program must be scrapped away from the country.

2 Likes

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by ShinyJay22(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2017
I have been thinking about this for a while now. We have the raw materials, we have the factory albeit it's been dormant for a long time and we have also got the raw materials but yet our government fails to utilize all this facilities to our advantage. How can we be technologically advanced when we still depend on others for our technology. It's quite sad that we are in this kind of mess...It saddens my heart when I see our soldiers still carrying (fire wood) guns manufactured in 1947 in 2017...What a mess I tell you I don't know how we'd get out of this mess.

1 Like

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by orunto27: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Nigeria already has infrastructures for all these. Nigeria has Defence Industries where Weapons, Handgranades, Ammunitions, Researches etcetera are made.
Recession is just blindfolding every one.
Government should just reduce importation of Foreign Raw materials and release our Sovereign Currency Naira in large quantities and at very low interest to allow serious local developments in all of these areas you envisage.

1 Like

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Blue3k(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2017
777philosopher:
think with your head. it has not helped the Nigerian youths in any form. the stupid program must be scrapped away from the country.

Cool with either way.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2017
orunto27:
Nigeria already has infrastructures for all these. Nigeria has Defence Industries where Weapons, Handgranades, Ammunitions, Researches etcetera are made.
Recession is just blindfolding every one.
Government should just reduce importation of Foreign Raw materials and release our Sovereign Currency Naira in large quantities and at very low interest to allow serious local developments in all of these areas you envisage.
The government must not do that way. it will cause INFLATION. it can ruin the economy down. the government give out loans to people by adopting Cashless policy . sending the loan money electronically to their account. it will help increase the value of money . Electronic method or cashless policy can make the Nigerian Naira be the world most valuable currency. let every Nigerian has His or her own Bank Account App to buy anything. but sometimes withdraw with the ATM machine for Cash.

1 Like

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Cool with either way.
if you like listen or not listen. that is the Truth. the government have to make life easy for everyone.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Blue3k(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
777philosopher:
if you like listen or not listen. that is the Truth. the government have to make life easy for everyone.

Who are u trying to convince? I think you're not reading well. Maybe you're looking for debate.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Who are u trying to convince? I think you're not reading well. Maybe you're looking for debate.
OK. shut up. read and learn from it.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Blue3k(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
777philosopher:
OK. shut up. read and learn from it.

Are u mad son. U get some to agree your still crying? Lol get over yourself. This is honestly funny. Be happy I'm bumping your irrelevant thread since nobody else cares to read or comment peasant.

1 Like

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blue3k:

Are u mad son. U get some to agree your still crying? Lol get over yourself. This is honestly funny. Be happy I'm bumping your irrelevant thread since nobody else cares to read or comment peasant.
OK. you are irrelevant to yourself. stupid fellow.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Blue3k(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
777philosopher:
OK. you are irrelevant to yourself. stupid fellow.

We agreed on same point so I guess you're calling yourself stupid. Excellent job show some more of your philosophical skills.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by cstr55: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
cstr55:
..................learn from it.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blue3k:

We agreed on same point so I guess you're calling yourself stupid. Excellent job show some more of your philosophical skills.
the government must follow the order from the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
A truely LEARNING MIND who studies TRUTH via ABSOLUTE REALITY OF PRECISION understands that the quest for WEAPONS aquisition does not transform a nation to becoming a 'POWERFUL ONE' even if these weapons are being produced locally by her citizens.

After the SENSELESS 2nd World war, which should have taught the human species a lesson that: "WAR IS NO GOOD".

The United States of America lead by President Eisenhower thought it wasn't just ACUTE FOOLISHNESS to create a permanet armament industries of vast proportions which was as of then to engage directly three and a half million men and women (Americans) all in the name of DEFENSE and  to building the most "POWERFUL NATION" in the world.

That phrase "POWERFUL NATION" in relative to WEAPONS AQUISITION and CREATION has always done only one thing to our collective humanity. It turns us to nothing but VAIN GLORIOUS BULLIES, A NATION OF SELFISH AGRESSIVE PERSONS WHO LIVE BY SPILLING THE BLOOD OF THEIR FELLOW MAN. This is so evident through out the history of man that he is such a creature that thinks with his balls and not his brain.  Man lust so much after the blood of his fellow man all because he is such a COWARD that can't fight the REAL ENEMY. The REAL ENEMY is himself, his OWN MIND which he fails and keep failing over and over again to CULTIVATE in order to becoming truely CIVILIZE by weeding out GREED and SELFISHNESS and all N-O-N-S-E-N-S-E and NO SENSE from his filthy mind so as to render it PURE, filled with COMPASSION and LOVE becoming a truely HUMANE, HUMAN BEING.

Let me give an example of such a Man of the former the latter are not easy to make examples of just to tell you how low these specie that walks erect on two feet have not been striving for a HIGHER NATURE .

SHAKA ZULU. Not until SHAKA ZULU was able to improve on the artistry of making spears and millitary strategies that he became so thirsty for the blood of his fellow BLACK RACE. Invading his neighours, taking their lands for himself and building an empire via domination. Making himself king over them.

Its the same mindset with the COLONIAL MASTERS and their GUN POWDER of SUPPERIOR WEAPONRY conquering as far as their canon balls could reach. Today its called MISSILES.

For sure If in the days of yore BLACKS had that edge of SOPHISTICATION over the white man. He most assuredly would have done likewise. CONQUER EUROPE.

The Great Benin Empire had NAVAL SHIPS too. If you think it couldn't have been possible.

And by the way it didn't become 'GREAT BENIN EMPIRE' without blood shedding.

Well, I chose Shaka Zulu to illustrate my point of MAN'S AGRESSION not to spite you because you are PRO-BLACK RACE and see WHITES as DEVILS but because I for one do not see RACE, CAUCASIAN or NEGRO. SEX, MALE or FEMALE. COUNTRY, NIGERIA or ENGLAND. TRIBE, RELIGION, .................what I see is GOOD and EVIL. And I choose GOOD over all EVIL.

WHAT GOOD IS IN MANUFACTURING ADVANCE WEAPONS. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE LIKES OF NUCLEAR BOMB, THE GREATEST INVENTION OF INSANITY?

As if ATOMIC BOMB is not enough lesson.

What kind of WEAPONS do you have in mind to make Nigeria join the ranks of VAIN GLORIOUS BULLIES?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by ifyan(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmm think what you wish for if it right because a country like Nigeria for military weapon. Sorry is 9ja name.

The one that we have, how are they managed.

May God help us
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:
A truely LEARNING MIND who studies TRUTH via ABSOLUTE REALITY OF PRECISION understands that the quest for WEAPONS aquisition does not transform a nation to becoming a 'POWERFUL ONE' even if these weapons are being produced locally by her citizens.

After the SENSELESS 2nd World war, which should have taught the human species a lesson that: "WAR IS NO GOOD".

The United States of America lead by President Eisenhower thought it wasn't just ACUTE FOOLISHNESS to create a permanet armament industries of vast proportions which was as of then to engage directly three and a half million men and women (Americans) all in the name of DEFENSE and  to building the most "POWERFUL NATION" in the world.

That phrase "POWERFUL NATION" in relative to WEAPONS AQUISITION and CREATION has always done only one thing to our collective humanity. It turns us to nothing but VAIN GLORIOUS BULLIES, A NATION OF SELFISH AGRESSIVE PERSONS WHO LIVE BY SPILLING THE BLOOD OF THEIR FELLOW MAN. This is so evident through out the history of man that he is such a creature that thinks with his balls and not his brain.  Man lust so much after the blood of his fellow man all because he is such a COWARD that can't fight the REAL ENEMY. The REAL ENEMY is himself, his OWN MIND which he fails and keep failing over and over again to CULTIVATE in order to becoming truely CIVILIZE by weeding out GREED and SELFISHNESS and all N-O-N-S-E-N-S-E and NO SENSE from his filthy mind so as to render it PURE, filled with COMPASSION and LOVE becoming a truely HUMANE, HUMAN BEING.

Let me give an example of such a Man of the former the latter are not easy to make examples of just to tell you how low these specie that walks erect on two feet have not been striving for a HIGHER NATURE .

SHAKA ZULU. Not until SHAKA ZULU was able to improve on the artistry of making spears and millitary strategies that he became so thirsty for the blood of his fellow BLACK RACE. Invading his neighours, taking their lands for himself and building an empire via domination. Making himself king over them.

Its the same mindset with the COLONIAL MASTERS and their GUN POWDER of SUPPERIOR WEAPONRY conquering as far as their canon balls could reach. Today its called MISSILES.

For sure If in the days of yore BLACKS had that edge of SOPHISTICATION over the white man. He most assuredly would have done likewise. CONQUER EUROPE.

The Great Benin Empire had NAVAL SHIPS too. If you think it couldn't have been possible.

Well, I chose Shaka Zulu to illustrate my point of MAN'S AGRESSION not to spite you because you are PRO-BLACK RACE and see WHITES as DEVILS but because I for one do not see RACE, CAUCASIAN or NEGRO. SEX, MALE or FEMALE. COUNTRY, NIGERIA or ENGLAND. TRIBE, RELIGION, .................what I see is GOOD and EVIL. And I choose GOOD over all EVIL.

WHAT GOOD IS IN MANUFACTURING ADVANCE WEAPONS. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE LIKES OF NUCLEAR BOMB, THE GREATEST INVENTION OF INSANITY?

What kind of WEAPONS do you have in mind to make Nigeria join the ranks of VAIN GLORIOUS BULLIES?

Nigeria and other African Countries must have the most advanced weapons in order to protect itself from any bully. because those knowledge was created by our black African ancestors. therefore the weapons is in the wrong hands. it suppose to be with the black men. all wisdom, and knowledge comes from the black men.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by pacino26(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2017
777philosopher:
Nigeria and other African Countries must have the most advanced weapons in order to protect itself from any bully. because those knowledge was created by our black African ancestors. therefore the weapons is in the wrong hands. it suppose to be with the black men. all wisdom, and knowledge comes from the black men.

Quite true philosopher but the current system won't allow it. Similar thing is experienced in contracts and construction. Ever asked why multi-billion contracts will be awarded to WHITE coy while our people will be the ones doing the job? The system automatically permits laundering in the name of returning their profits home. We all know the cost of an Innoson sedan or SUV but we prefer Toyota to cash in on forex and kick backs from the authorized dealer/vendor. FATs provide a means to travel and raise esstacode so you see the defense Minister will rather make several unsuccessful trips to US than a 3hr drive to Dicon or ProForce. Our production capabilities have been reduced to zero through the current educational curriculum, zero processing of iron and other foundry metals but encourage export of the raw materials. True the technology came from the ingenuity of our race but somewhere along the line, the slave became the master.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Etogist: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

So, what is your point?
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

Quite true philosopher but the current system won't allow it. Similar thing is experienced in contracts and construction. Ever asked why multi-billion contracts will be awarded to WHITE coy while our people will be the ones doing the job? The system automatically permits laundering in the name of returning their profits home. We all know the cost of an Innoson sedan or SUV but we prefer Toyota to cash in on forex and kick backs from the authorized dealer/vendor. FATs provide a means to travel and raise esstacode so you see the defense Minister will rather make several unsuccessful trips to US than a 3hr drive to Dicon or ProForce. Our production capabilities have been reduced to zero through the current educational curriculum, zero processing of iron and other foundry metals but encourage export of the raw materials. True the technology came from the ingenuity of our race but somewhere along the line, the slave became the master.
the real enemies of the black race are whites. the African black governments have to stop all kinds of deals with them. they are not complete. this kind of people are insane. I hate them. African black government have to turn the raw materials into finished advanced goods and weapons.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by orunto27: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
We have enough weapons in DIC ARMOURY to destroy Biafra, Bokoharam and Fulani Hooligans.
We want Bread. If MKO were alive today, there would be no Recession. There would be CONCORD BREAD in the NE, NC, SE, SS and SW in sufficient quantities.
We miss you MKO, OMO AWOLOWO, EKEJI EBORA OWU, OMO ODUDUWA BI TOLU AGO ABO.
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by theSpark(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Japan for a time had a constitution that renounced war, in spite of that it became a great nation. Op it is not by weapons or defense industry it is by learning and handwork.

Look at North Korea that is wasting resources on weapons instead of learning and agriculture. How great are they?

1 Like

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2017
theSpark:
Japan for a time had a constitution that renounced war, in spite of that it became a great nation. Op it is not by weapons or defense industry it is by learning and handwork.

Look at North Korea that is wasting resources on weapons instead of learning and agriculture. How great are they?
the Black African Governments need to work on Advance and sophisticated weapons. they have to hire top level Engineers and scientists to make them in underground research Labs in Africa
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
the government must follow the order from the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

What did you want to say to me?
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

What did you want to say to me?
I like you, can we become friends?
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
If Nigerian Government wants to be Powerful. they must stop buying foreign military weapons. and start Local Companies that can produce it. they can use Ajaokuta . that town has raw metal and steel can be used for different and Advanced weapons. and existing companies like Innoson, must employ more scientists and engineers. and build more underground Labs. The Nigerian government can develop companies that produces Computers and Electronics. they can sign deals with Japanese Heavy Industries. my fellow black People be wise. Time waits for no one.
Why not manufacture HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT like CT-Scanner and Microscopes. Why weapons ?

2 Likes

Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:

So you have not heard of proforce?
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
quid:

Why not manufacture HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT like CT-Scanner and Microscopes. Why weapons ?

we have to start manufacturing our own weapons. It is very important. One day, the Caucasian race will gather to invade us. We have to be very careful. Secret societies of Europe and America are currently using different types of ways to get rid of us. We must prevent that from happening
Re: The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
777philosopher:
we have to start manufacturing our own weapons. It is very important. One day, the Caucasian race will gather to invade us. We have to be very careful. Secret societies of Europe and America are currently using different types of ways to get rid of us. We must prevent that from happening
so you mean all those sick POOR people in the villages need AK-47 and bullets in order to RECOVER?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Plans To Kill Nnamdi IPOB Cries Out / Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody / No Evidence Shows That Dino Jumped Out Of Van, Eyewitness Claimed He Was Pushed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.