Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl (7456 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / It Sucks How One Mistake Can Destroy Your Life Forever / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by futurism: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
There is no good girl... no matter how much innocence she may display, no matter how faultless she may appear, never assume she is different from others. They are all manipulative.

Doing that means you are letting your guards down and you would be in for a rude awakening. You may like her, love her, hide whatever you feel for her as much as you can. Show it sparingly and then disappear from her sight for as long as you can. Appear again and disappear. Never let her understand you, be invisible.

Even if she acts like she is liking you do not give her the chance. Assuming she is different from any other will be your greatest undoing.

Act like you do not trust her even if you do, let her know you have varieties to choose from... ball hard, baff up and make her wish she was yours... but keep your distance for as much as you can.

There is no good girl, they all manipulative and confused, even the ones that will comment here know this.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by midehi2(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
eeyaa!, they have dealt with this one oooo

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2017
When a man begins to lament like this, know that something is wronggrin

19 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Emac34: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
gringringrin he has been victimised coolcool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
grin grin
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by greatnaija01: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Your experience doesn't qualify you to teach anyone. Because everyone has a different experience. You may be in the wrong location o to be finding the wrong ladies. Hence its not just what you see or experienced. CHANGE your Location and your experience will change. that's one.

You also have a wrong understanding about ladies. You need to study and know how ladies see n feel n think things. else there will be more heartbreaks waiting for you.

Relationships are not for testers, they are for those who have studied the waters before stepping in.

futurism:
There is no good girl... no matter how much innocence she may display, no matter how faultless she may appear, never assume she is different from others. They are all manipulative.

Doing that means you are letting your guards down and you would be in for a rude awakening. You may like her, love her, hide whatever you feel for her as much as you can. Show it sparingly and then disappear from her sight for as long as you can. Appear again and disappear. Never let her understand you, be invisible.

Even if she acts like she is liking you do not give her the chance. Assuming she is different from any other will be your greatest undoing.

Act like you do not trust her even if you do, let her know you have varieties to choose from... ball hard, baff up and make her wish she was yours... but keep your distance for as much as you can.

There is no good girl, they all manipulative and confused, even the ones that will comment here know this.

3 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Maltexade(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Your times start now,the sad story of an injured soul.copied. I just waka come jara.

3 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by futurism: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
Your experience doesn't qualify you to teach anyone. Because everyone has a different experience. You may be in the wrong location o to be finding the wrong ladies. Hence its not just what you see or experienced. CHANGE your Location and your experience will change. that's one.

You also have a wrong understanding about ladies. You need to study and know how ladies see n feel n think things. else there will be more heartbreaks waiting for you.

Relationships are not for testers, they are for those who have studied the waters before stepping in.

Story... I am not getting married anymore though. Just gonna get the kid any how and move on with life.

My words might seem like I am evil, I can't accept a world that does not appreciate me and want to change who I am. It's best I stay away from them for good.

Been telling my friends it's not gonna happen and they think I am joking.

I have done my best.

5 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by greatnaija01: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
who this world epp

MY DEAR ARE YOU SO WEAK THAT YOU NEED CONFIRMATION FROM PEOPLE? TO BOOST YOUR EGO?

Pls live a better life and be yourself but CHANGE is constant.... you will soon fall in love again but the truth is You are really hurt for now. No world will appreciate you unless you solve a major problem in it. That is your value.
Toughen up!!! and Grow up from the lesson you have learned in bad things you have experienced. MAKE your MIND TO EXPERIENCE GOOD RELATIONSHIPS TOO as WELL AS BAD ONES.
This only going to be possible if you UPGRADE in your knowledge and understanding of Conflict resolutions in Relationships!!!

futurism:

Story... I am not getting married anymore though. Just gonna get the kid any how and move on with life.

My words might seem like I am evil, I can't accept a world that does not appreciate me and want to change who I am. It's best I stay away from them for good.

I have done my best.

2 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
The hurt is still fresh, Get well soonsmiley

3 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
He is saying the obvious.Na una dey create players among guys.
Alesandese:
The hurt is still fresh, Get well soonsmiley
Gistedge:
letter from an heart broken dude.

2 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by midehi2(f): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Love Machine:
your headache ooo, so na me say make him love mumu love

2 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2017
futurism:

I have done my best.
You'll get the kids anyhow? lolz funny you. You'll heal with time
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:

your headache ooo, so na me say make him love mumu love
Heart-wrecker.
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by midehi2(f): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Heart-wrecker.
what is your own na grin grin
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by dayosweetness(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
lolzzz
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by dayosweetness(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Gistedge:
heheheheheheheheh!!!
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by futurism: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Bro, they want game, there is a kickoff NOW!
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by ireneblush(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
sorry bro, don't mind her
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Alphamale2017(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
soo true

1 Like

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pele .. who be the girl Op
I will flog her for u .. grin
grin grin
Some girls just wicked sha see as dem mess u up like this embarassed it is well

8 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by gabi101(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
futurism:

bro its suckx big time with most of these girls...but someday you look back and smile at this write up of yours when you meet the right one
DUST UP BRO! smiley

4 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Caesary: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
futurism:

Take heart dude! Shit happens

4 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by futurism: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mind made up already... can't give any girl more than this.
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by bizzy500: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
but dats just the truth,are you innocent undecided
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by midehi2(f): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
bizzy500:
but dats just the truth,are you innocent undecided
as forever
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Marriage is not by force..baby mama dey reign

3 Likes

Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by bizzy500: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
as forever
undecided
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by futurism: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Marriage is not by force..baby mama dey reign
you feel me?
Re: One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl by Vikky014(f): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
futurism:

i hate it whn some people like u generalize like dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.