Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend (3465 Views)

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Nma27:
Cut all communications with her, be strong. Someday a better person will come along. @enuk80

thanks so much
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
You said "Long story short" and you wrote that long epistle ahah angry angry

don't mind me....I just had to continue typing
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Wow.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Never tell a girl audibly u love her, even if u love her. U ARE TRUELY A FOOL. ....sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Efewestern: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
enuk80:
love they say is the sweetest thing in life but i mine was d sadest thing i have ever encountered. i was blinded by love even though i have eyes. i thought a cheat will always change but i was wrong...

long story short...my girlfriend while with me was keeping in touch with her ex finance who had engaged her for almost three years and didnt married her..she told me she was done with him but she is yet to return the engagement ring to him even when i told her to do so...she once had abortion for him despite the fact that she knew that another woman has a child for him..

i have always complained about her keeping in touch with her ex finance and also messing around with other guys and even married men behind my back...she promise to change but she is yet to..i forgave her countless times and she got dependent (comfortable in disrespecting me) in my forgiveness.. i wish i never love so dearly.

she was pregnant for me and i told her not to abort the baby because i had already made plans for her and d baby.three month later, she told me she had miscarriage and my world was shattered...i broke up with her instantly because it was painful and beside she is a potential liar, manipulator, deciever, not open, secretive and most especially i dont understand her...i didnt talk to her for good two weeks but we later came back together because i wanted to start all over with her and also forgot d things she did in the past..

though for now, we are separated by distance.she travelled home to see her parents..i discovered she didnt even show any sign of wanting to hear my voice on the phone..each time i called her, she dont respond well on the phone.it is as if i was forcing myself around her...my mind told me she has gone to see her ex fiance who lives in the same environment with her...though, she told me she was going to return d ring to him once she got home..

i was sulprise when she sent me this text "pls if u are called by any number u dont no,pls dont pick and if u r being sent a friend request on facebook, dont accept if u dont no d person cos my facebook account has been hacked and being use by another person.my chat has been seen about that pregnancy with you and is causing problem.pls dont call nor reply now and dont reply and chat sent to u through my account.i shall call u to let u no when everything is calm".

i immediately called her back and was asking her some series of questions but she was not saying anything..i hung d call and i knew it was her ex fiance who had gone to facebook account.since she didnt, say a word to me when i called her, i decided to send her text..."you have broken my heart so many times and i keep forgiving you countless times because i love u unconditionally.i tthought you said u love me but you dont because if u do, u wont go back to him.u saw me as your option but not your choice.this is not the kind of attitude i want from the woman i love.you never love me.you are only playing with my emotion.i thought u said u were done with him.i trusted you but i was wrong.since you love him and u cant live without him, go with him. i will never forget what you do to me".

pls i need your advise..insult is also allow because i am a fool and i fail to learn despite seeing all the signs...sorry for the long post..

Hello, why I think leaving her is no big deal. I blame you also for showing her that weakness, girls don't like weak men, to me you are weak and it's clear from all observation that the said girl don't love you, you forgave her even when she aborted your child without your permission, men, who does that?

that was how my ex treated me then, sometimes I will act like a brother in presence of her toasters, one day I ended the relationship, since then no lady dare play with me cous am no nonsense guy, if you do what I don't like I will treat your fuckup, that's what lady want, not some weak men begging for your own right .

Bro forget about her, she ain't worth you, as for the aspect of love, I don't believe you can't stay without someone, try making new friends, in no time you gonna fall in love.

peace.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Curvinus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
enuk80:

thanks but it seems you didn't go through the post well...I guess she doesn't no what she want.....

you can read how everything started from the thread below..

www.nairaland.com/3550456/pls-someone-me-big-poo

and you can also read the break up thread below too..you will see where I am coming from..

www.nairaland.com/3664859/despite-love-showed-girlfriend-broke

You an e-diot. Somebody is advising you and you are busy quoting stupid shiit.
enuk80:
I guess she doesn't no what she want.....
Are you mad? She wants her ex fiance.

Do you really believe your pity ploys and weak manipulative tactics will ever do anything to get her to love you back when it's obvious she has no feelings for you? She broke up with you, yet you went and pleaded with her to come back to your life as if your world revolved around her. Niqqa please!

She is a class above you and will never be genuinely involved with you romantically. Move the fvck on and quit bleating like a pathetic love sick puppy.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Curvinus:

You an e-diot. Somebody is advising you and you are busy quoting stupid shiit. Are you mad? She wants her ex fiance.

Do you really believe your pity ploys and weak manipulative tactics will ever do anything to get her to love you back when it's obvious she has no feelings for you? She broke up with you, yet you went and pleaded with her to come back to your life as if your world revolved around her. Niqqa please!

She is a class above you and will never be genuinely involved with you romantically. Move the fvck on and quit bleating like a pathetic love sick puppy.

thanks so much.I shudnt have used that word but I did because I no her more....I didn't beg her to come back to me...I ddnt chat her up neither did I called her after d text I sent her...despite the fact that she went back to her fiance and she did the break up, I don't call or text her...she sent me another text now that "smit, something has been bothering me and i can't longer keep it to myself.I pray you find a place in your heart to forgive me.just want to let you no that I lied to you about that pregnancy.I was never pregnant for you nor for anybody and I lack what to say to u when you insisted to see me and the pregnancy...that was y i said I had a miscarriage. am sorry for all this"......I didn't reply her neither did I call her...

such is life
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by Efewestern: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
enuk80:

thanks so much.I shudnt have used that word but I did because I no her more....I didn't beg her to come back to me...I ddnt chat her up neither did I called her after d text I sent her...despite the fact that she went back to her fiance and she did the break up, I don't call or text her...she sent me another text now that "smit, something has been bothering me and i can't longer keep it to myself.I pray you find a place in your heart to forgive me.just want to let you no that I lied to you about that pregnancy.I was never pregnant for you nor for anybody and I lack what to say to u when you insisted to see me and the pregnancy...that was y i said I had a miscarriage. am sorry for all this"......I didn't reply her neither did I call her...

such is life

lolz, from the text it's obvious that the girl don't like you, so the pregnancy wasn't real and don't tell me you believe that crap.. she is lying, she was pregnant just wanted to play your with your emotion cous she knows you are easy to manipulate.

Am more interested in your case cous it would Be a disaster if you marry that girl, can't just imagine what's going through her mind now, man up dude, call her and tell her, "Hey am done with you ", stop been emotional and stop all these pity stuff nobody gives a fhuck.
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Efewestern:

lolz, from the text it's obvious that the girl don't like you, so the pregnancy wasn't real and don't tell me you believe that crap.. she is lying, she was pregnant just wanted to play your with your emotion cous she knows you are easy to manipulate.

Am more interested in your case cous it would Be a disaster if you marry that girl, can't just imagine what's going through her mind now, man up dude, call her and tell her, "Hey am done with you ", stop been emotional and stop all these pity stuff nobody gives a fhuck.

I don't have to call her or text her...I am already done with her after seeing all the signs...she broke up with me b4 sending this text...I am moving on with my life and no going back..she lost already...thank God for everything...

you can read her break up text from the thread below

www.nairaland.com/3664859/despite-love-showed-girlfriend-broke
Re: Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2017
thanks guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? / Am I Been Unreasonable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.