Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) (10827 Views)

Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos) / Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / BREAKING: Nigerians Flood Twitter With Kemi Olunloyo Naked Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by blaze2cool(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Guys I don't know what this life is turning into.
Some boys can be so stupid and uncivilizedcry angry embarassed embarassed

A boy on facebook name "Harry heart" a.k.a "Hallboy" has since yesterday been posting a girl's picture on facebook after sleeping with her, he claimed the girl has treated him bad in so many ways. He went further saying he'll post the video on whatsapp if people would drop their phone numbers.

Please what could be wrong with our youth

3 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Castrate the he goat

Girls

Y'all looking for guys with swag this is always the final outcome

2 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by projectreserve2: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!

1 Like

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by tstx(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Let me go and drop my number jare....
Girls dumb enough to allow their temporary boyfriend snap them nude deserve to be humiliated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Arthurity1(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2018
From the looks of the picture, she was raped.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by blaze2cool(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2018
tstx:
Let me go and drop my number jare....
Girls dumb enough to allow their temporary boyfriend snap them nude deserve to be humiliated

Temporary or permanent, it's not fair to snap or video chat yourself while making love..... You might be tempted to do such thing when you too have fuse or brake up just to get back at the other person. We just have to be careful how we go about things we do during [/b]love making[b]

1 Like

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Arthurity1:
From the looks of the picture, she was raped.

I am very ANTI-RAPE.....but from that picture, what indicates rape?

1 Like

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2018
chai!!! that bitch did something very inhumane to him shaa.but shebi this girl na pesin babe,pesin future wife,pesin future mother,pesin daughter,pesin sister? women make una dey respect una body nah. stop following these spoilt brats,una no go hear. una dey find already made
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by AryEmber(f): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2018
A lot will girls will remain stupid till Jesus comes back.

1 Like

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Arthurity1(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I am very ANTI-RAPE.....but from that picture, what indicates rape?
the fact that she looks unconscious as he is sitting on her.
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Heloct(f): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
I weep. Oh. I weep

For how ladies get ridiculed these days. How did we get to this? I just commented on a post where a guy posted the ladies he had been intimate with.

Money is not enough for you to get yourself processed into money, shame and ridicules.

I hate to see ladies being treated this way. And it saddens that they allow it. The moment you worship a guy for his possessions, that moment, you become one of his numerous possessions.

You've got potentials in you. Bring it forth. Use your brain and work. I have seen women that have achieved much without having to bend over. Don't allow people trample on you.

10 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Arthurity1(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
chai!!! that bitch did something very inhumane to him shaa.but shebi this girl na pesin babe,pesin future wife,pesin future mother,pesin daughter,pesin sister? women make una dey respect una body nah. stop following these spoilt brats,una no go hear. una dey find already made
and what did the "bitch" do?
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2018
hahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Heloct:
I weep. Oh. I weep

For how ladies get ridiculed these days. How did we get to this? I just commented on a post where a guy posted the ladies he had been intimate with.

Money is not enough for you to get yourself processed into money, shame and ridicules.

I hate to see ladies being treated this way. And it saddens that they allow it. The moment you worship a guy for his possessions, that moment, you become one of his numerous possessions.

You've got potentials in you. Bring it forth. Use your brain and work. I have seen women that have achieved much without having to bend over. Don't allow people trample on you.
Hmm very impressive.
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2018
na wao grin grin grin grin
the picture looks funny.so d girl had to strip nude and allow the guy sit on top of her..all for wat?....money shocked
this is wat u get as a lady when u run after badboys/street thugs cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Arthurity1:
and what did the "bitch" do?
She prapared stew with toto water(as the guy talk oo). na her friend we she tell,reveal to the guy.
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=73600596][/quote]
biko where is donstan grin
i for like see im comment here grin
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
She prapared stew with toto water(as the guy talk oo). na her friend we she tell,reveal to the guy.

you say?!!

Cc lefulefu

7 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:
biko where is donstan grin i for like see im comment here grin

cheesy donstan18.........we dey wait.
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Who wears white g-string with black leggings?? Farmtool got served
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy
donstan18.........we dey wait.
grin grin grin

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you say?!!

Cc lefulefu
aghhh
toto stew shocked

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Who wears white g-string with black leggings?? Farmtool got served

so technically, white g-string should go with.......?

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by samysmoothfresh: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:
aghhh toto stew shocked

TOTO STEW
Ingredients:

1) Toto water
2) fresh pepper
3) tin tomatoes
4) garlic and tatashey
5) maggi and salt.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

TOTO STEW

Ingredients:

1) Toto water

2) fresh pepper

3) tin tomatoes

4) garlic and tatashey

5) maggi and salt.
endtime girl

2 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

so technically, white g-string should go with.......?
Mechanically, i dunno

1 Like

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
And what did she intend to gain by feeding the slowpoke toto water laced stew undecided
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you say?!!

Cc lefulefu
As disgusting as it sounds. and my mahn ate it unknowingly.she did that as a purnishment just because he is suspecting him of cheating.
Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Bloooody(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
AryEmber:
You're no exception

2 Likes

Re: Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) by Bloooody(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Heloct:
I weep. Oh. I weep

All this na talk until you see Benz.
You will open your legs up to your neck.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Identical Twins And Their Jaw-dropping Behinds / Don't Force Your Time zone / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.