Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) (78608 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by LAFO: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
What about pants today?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nollynude: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
ehispapa:
Nigerians keep claiming horrible things. how does what happened between two ivorien women has to do with Yoruba and Edo. May God save us from bloggers

No mind the stupid bloggers and the copy and paste OP
And the bastard mod Wey just move the thing come Frontpage without proper verification

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by WhiteHouseNaija: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
y
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't blame the man. The wife just they scatter full everywhere

The wife even went as far as undressing more to fight the slut.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by iykejohn(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
for this hit...
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by nicelaw(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good for her...
Quote me at your own peri
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by johnstar(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians go juz dey disgrace der selfs anywr dm dey......SMH....
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
That man is going to cheat again b/c he knows his wife will always blame the other woman and not him. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Eden1747(f): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
She spoke french all through. Why did OP say she's Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by hollywater: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
So Afonjas , are in Ivory Coast? I thought is only Igbo's they claim are living in everywhere in the World.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nollynude: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
johnstar:
Nigerians go juz dey disgrace der selfs anywr dm dey......SMH....

If you watched the video Bro: you would know they aren't Nigerians.
Na the bastard mod Wey move the thing come Frontpage without verification, na him wan disgrace him family

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
hello give her sugar cane to smoke
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by johnstar(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nollynude:

If you watched the video Bro: you would know they aren't Nigerians.
Na the bastard mod Wey move the thing come Frontpage without verification, na him wan disgrace him family
I tot as much bro
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Yeah, there you have it.

The wonders of the dick

" The wonders of the dick ", is this a new seasonal movie i'm yet to know about ? it's got a cute title
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by maxiuc(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
away match and away fight

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by mjay(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
No one spoke Yoruba in that clip na

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Lagusta(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
CriticMaestro:
the woman sabi blast french sha, u don leave naija relocate to a slum in abidjan> whats wrong wif people?

she may be from a village in osun state called ejigbo, all of them can speak french so fluently there
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by PrickGetSize(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wives should learn to keep their totos clean, tight and slippery if they must keep their men from wayward girls. And it's not bad for a wife to dress sexy for her husband. Most women, after marriage, put on too much weight due to excess food hence they grow fat and unattractively shapeless; little do they know they're putting their marriage on the line.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by hollywater: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Afonjos guys are heartless (some ) excluding my friends. How can you allow your wife to humilate a girl you slept with to this extend without protecting her?Meanwhile, the girl weak on like my Edo babes.They will fight back to finish.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Lunagirl(f): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Single girls that keep sleeping with married men, how do you guys do it?

Karma can hurt even more!
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by CriticMaestro: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lagusta:

she may be from a village in osun state called ejigbo, all of them can speak french so fluently there
might the operating word, she presently lives in a french speaking country is as simple as that, nothing like osun
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ugolinze123(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
theres steady light in ABIDJAN all i can shocked
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by knightsTempler: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
This op can lie for Africa.

What proof have you got that those ladies are Nigerians?

I understand and speak French fluently and there's nothing to show that those ladies are Nigerians. Stop the smear campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by OlaDapxon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
So her village people follow her go dia...nawa ooo
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by deebrain(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
The dog in that video seemed to be overwhelmed in joy, yet calm at what he (apologies to the gender sensitive) must have seen.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Loool.

I'm surprised the girl did not fight back. She must be new to the game, she better learn from this and stay away from married men. Nothing good comes from them; them go use you relieve marital stress then go back to their wife.

The woman said she basically have no problem with her bannnging the husband at a hotel but her home? She won't accept that.

Where was the shameless he-goat?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Judithume(f): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Some women can be stupid. Is the man an slowpoke? Did the girl force her self on him. Let her be ready for another fight cos the man will still sleep with another girl. A leopard can't change its spot
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
knightsTempler:
This op can lie for Africa.

What proof have you got that those ladies are Nigerians?

I understand and speak French fluently and there's nothing to show that those ladies are Nigerians. Stop the smear campaign.
The lady is definitely Nigerian. She spoke Naija pidgin somewhere along the line "u know where I from come"

However, I don't believe that girl na Naija girl, much more an Edo one. Definitely not an Ivorian girl too(those ones are wild cats), my bet is that she's a Burkina babe.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Tisham20(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
I blame the man madam leave that girl alone
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by manikspears: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
igbsam:
Where in the video was it stated that they are both edo and yoruba. Op, you no just get sense. You tribalistic bigot!
not only the op o and the mod too,funny enough this happened under seun's watch undecided.op you no go school,no be french them they speak so?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by dragonking3: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na French dem speak for here na. Which kind useless OP be dis one angry

The MOD were carry this kind thing sef eh.

I hope NL is not promoting disunity amongst tribes because I just watched the video and there is no way to know we're the women came from as they were speaking French. Even the husband wasn't in the video

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.