Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) (78627 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
i for like volunteer to be referee cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by dragonking3: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
ifyalways:

The lady is definitely Nigerian. She spoke Naija pidgin somewhere along the line "u know where I from come"

However, I don't believe that girl na Naija girl, much more an Edo one. Definitely not an Ivorian girl too(those ones are wild cats), my bet is that she's a Burkina babe.
They Now speak pidgin in Ghana too, so if a Ghanaian speaks pidgin it means he is Nigerian right? And the pidgin wasn't more than 3 words sef. Na wa
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice beating........nice boobs!
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
dragonking3:
They Now speak pidgin in Ghana too, so if a Ghanaian speaks pidgin it means he is Nigerian right? And the pidgin wasn't more than 3 words sef. Na wa
If you've been to Ghana,Liberia and Sierra Leone you'd know that each country has its own distinct pidgin and accent.

That woman is Naija. Period. Don't know the tribe as the spoken pidgin wasn't long enough to pick any accent.

Believe whatever will make u sleep well at night. smiley
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abidjan? The capital of Ivory coast? That place looks like where Egbira people reside in Ekiti State.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Wackyrichy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
You c, you'll never find guys fighting over a lady, EVER!!!
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by eliwa47(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
cucumber drought!!!
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
ruffbamreal:
Abidjan? The capital of Ivory coast? That place looks like where Egbira people reside in Ekiti State.
Lol. Nope.

That place is likely Abobo, Adjame or Komassi in Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by gwama: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guyman02:
For those of you who cant understand French let me break it down for you.

She said la you la go afta my husband, le die for you le today

She says you "Djanjou"=prostitute, you come to sleep with my husband on the mattress I buy, you can not go to the hotel, it's in my house you come to do this? I'll put some chili in your sex. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Dwhyte(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Codes151(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Why didnt she beat the husband 1st
as what?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
O grin grin angry
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Edo girls, ph girls, i fear dem.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ogastone(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
OP na Ghana language be that o
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by esosuo2: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cool
Dis small boy hav start to wear shade
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by dragonking3: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
ifyalways:

If you've been to Ghana,Liberia and Sierra Leone you'd know that each country has its own distinct pidgin and accent.

That woman is Naija. Period. Don't know the tribe as the spoken pidgin wasn't long enough to pick any accent.

Believe whatever will make u sleep well at night. smiley
So you deduced that she is Nigerian from just 4words pidgin that came out of her mouth? No wahala
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by alaskido(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
The dog is enjoying the show. You can see how the dog is wagging its tail grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by boomssey(f): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Yeah, there you have it.

The wonders of the dick
like you don't have one between your legs.smh men and holes!anything goes!
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
esosuo2:

Dis small boy hav start to wear shade

What _fucking small boy are you talking about?? undecided
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by CplusJason: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
boomssey:
like you don't have one between your legs.smh men and holes!anything goes!
IGNORED
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by ojialo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
CriticMaestro:
the woman sabi blast french sha, u don leave naija relocate to a slum in abidjan> whats wrong wif people?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Vorigo: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
dj92:
Why you no beat the husband na? Abi dem force am or dem rape am. Makes no sense
One would expect they do such, but ha ah. They chose to moer each other. Crackheads everywhere
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Malakh: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with a man having pleasure with a woman and vice-versa as long the man has made it known to her that he wants her to be her concubine, if she agrees then there's nothing wrong, why should a woman be mad at her husband because he chooses to have pleasure, how can you tell your husband that you can't have pleasure, who is supposed to be the boss,is it not the man?, how can a woman deprive her husband of pleasure if she's on her period,pregnant, just delivered a baby,in pain or sick common now this is why two or more women as wives/concubines is acceptable in the law.We know shlomo didn't need hundreds of women he just did it because he was rich and because they wanted to work for him because of his wealth,remember he was the richest man then.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Wildemex92(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Silentscreamer:
No good news ever come from edo or delta state. You will only hear news about prostitution and thug life frm dat region.
low IQ.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by alldbest: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why e be say na d woman come naked? Who dem been de fvck? D girl or d woman?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by Hartthex(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
My guts are telling me that the person covering the incident is....wait for it...THE SHAMELESS HUSBAND.
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
I doubt if they are Nigerians
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by esosuo2: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
McBrooklyn:

What _fucking small boy are you talking about?? undecided
Brook fuckin nigga
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by euchariadavid(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Shameless man,the lady also deserve the beating
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by pimper24: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
That street light na NEPA?
Re: Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) by chibekej: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Suprnov3r:
I don't blame the man. The wife just they scatter full everywhere

The wife even went as far as undressing more to fight the slut.
you don't blame the man of cheating but if d table was turned around u will quickly d womaan a LovePeddler....hmmm men dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.