Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos (595 Views)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos by Factfinder1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Facebook user, Aderemi Goncalves, shared photos of a young girl, who was allegedly beaten by her father at the Mile 12 area of Lagos.

Read Her Post Below:

“Good Evening to you all .Today am suppose to go to early morning services for every first day in new month.on my way passing this little girl, 9years, named Seyi was passing in my area Mile12 when one guy called her back and said who beat u like this. & Me was suppose to take my kids to school after services both me and kids waka to her father house and other people passing everyone come follow join.i con dey do like say i b commissioner wife(haaa) sayin what rubbish is this.This is Child Abuse that my office will hear about it even internet will go carry am&paper.For my mind the office na DPA for life.so please let my oga Emeka do something Although i call the Ketu divisional police so they are there now at the Human right Department but u know how naija is i dont know how d case will b now cos have left there.please the girl father is wicked he beat her all over her body i could not snap all.even reach her private.Help please.she as no mother again cause she died at 8days when she gave birth the girl”

http://ogashub.com.ng/9-year-old-girl-brutally-beaten-by-her-father-in-lagos-photos/

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos by talk2rotman(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
like father like satan
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos by bentlywills(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wonder what a child will do that warrant brutality
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sorry girl
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos by taiyesoul(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos (photos by TonyUche1: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
It's so annoying that some parents still think that the best Way to train a child is by beating.

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE : 11-month-old Baby R*ped By Her Uncle In Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (photo) / Boko Haram: Top Wanted Leader, Pepper, Nabbed By Troops [PHOTO] / Muslim Cleric Arrested For Stoning 3-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.