Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat (1726 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / She Was Shaking Her Small Bum Bum and He Puts His Cd And Knacked Her(pics) / She Was Shaking Her Butt In A Sexy Way And He Hit The Butt Gently & Softly(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Plenip: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
It happened that shortly after i and my wife got married on a weekend i accompanied her to an interview. Though she had been attending the intervyew before i accompanied her on that weekend. While they were awaiting the interviewers many of them availed themselves of strolling around and some even went for refreshment. So i just requested my wife for a stroll.to my chargrin my wife was just shaking on the seat i asked her what the problem was she told me nothing till now. Somehow she lost that job . Two months or so after this loss as we were making love together i heard her shouting the name nf one of her bosses in that organisation. Fast foward anytime i raised it she always denied any relationship with that man.
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Lunagirl(f): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
What do you want to hear?

That your wife is cheating on you?

How can you place the future of your marriage in the hands of romancelanders?

Please go and talk to your wife.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please where is lalasticlala sef...

Most readers would be shaking after reading this post..abeg come fast grin
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Horlaidex(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
It's clear that she had something with that man, and she was shivering when you followed her to the interview cos she thought you'd find out something.
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
You already know the answer to the question you're asking... She cheated!.
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by akinreals: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oga, don't stress yourself. just forgive your wife even in advance and move on. she felt guilty already. abeg no let your home break oo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cheating everywhere!!!

I assume you have read this real life story

LIFE OF AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MALAYSIA
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by DuchessBlue(f): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
She's catching cold on that day

She watched a romantic movie and mention the actor's name nonchalantly while you guys are on it

Chill man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by babyfaceafrica: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
So we should confirm your wife cheated in you?..you know for yourself, so why all these?..oga face front
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Plenip: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
But she has never owned up to any of these allegation that i put to her . She doesnt own up except being caught in the act.Even at that she ll still try to hide behind one finger.
akinreals:
Oga, don't stress yourself. just forgive your wife even in advance and move on. she felt guilty already. abeg no let your home break oo
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by firefox4th(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oga ,she needs yur help and be patient with her. Peace
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Arnoldy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
OP I think you should go with what lunagirl has said. Marriage is deeper than bringing such issues to nairaland to decide the fate of your marriage and besides you don't expect your wife to tell you she was cheating on you. Na maturity then dey take follow marriage oooo no let anybody pollute your mind for here oooo take matter go house make you and bea trash d out matter or better still make you ex the matter make e no cause future problem for una marriage. My prayer for you is that The ALMIGHTY GOD give you wisdom to deal with it
Re: My Wife Was Shaking On The Seat by Lunagirl(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Arnoldy:
OP I think you should go with what lunagirl has said. Marriage is deeper than bringing such issues to nairaland to decide the fate of your marriage and besides you don't expect your wife to tell you she was cheating on you. Na maturity then dey take follow marriage oooo no let anybody pollute your mind for here oooo take matter go house make you and bea talk trash out matter or better still make you ex the matter make e no cause future problem for una marriage. I prayer for you is that The ALMIGHTY GOD give you wisdom to deal with it

Well said cool

(1) (Reply)

How Arsenal Made Me Break Up With My Girlfrnd / The Lion King in the hood part 1 / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.