Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship (1719 Views)

What Makes Ladies Involve In Lesbianism???? / How To Involve Your Partner In Parenting, Household Chores / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (2) (3) (4)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2017
Involving a friend in your relationship is very risky. Especially if that friend is single..
When I mean involving your friend in your relationship, is when you let your friend know every detailed thing about you and your lover..
Some friends are Judas (betrayers)..
Giving them informations about your lover would be a sweet opportunity to execute their evil plans.. Some bad friends can go through Extra length to bring an end to your relationship..
We gonna look at some means in which their plans to bring an end to your relationship is executed ;
1. They cook up lies and give to your lover..
Your lover tends to believe them cos he/she knows them to be your close friend..
They always have an excuse to give to your lover.. Saying they want the best for him/her and they don't want you to hurt them in the end.
2. They seduce them..
They lure them into an affair.
And if they are so in good in bed...
I bet your lover might ditch you for them.
3.They go through diabolic means..
Oh yes!!, they go to lengths to seek charm or love portions from traditionalist Aka babalawo..
Just to snatch your lover away.
4. They might steal his number from your fone and also add him up on social media.. Just to get him.
5. Telling them about your flaws and your shortcomings in your relationship is not good.. Cos they might use it and become the ideal lover your lover wanted you to be.. Eg. Your boyfriend wants you to always text him romantic messages and you ain't doing it.. And not only that, you go about telling your friend..
She might just use it to get him by always texting him the messages he always wanted from you.
6. Some matters are meant to be kept private.. Between you and your lover..
Don't go about telling your friend about your issues..
Every once in awhile misunderstanding sets in.. That's normal.. But settling the difference and having a peaceful solution is what that matters most..
So always telling your friend about your lover flaws and issues worsens the matter.. Especially if your friend is a Judas(betrayer).
They would give you advice sure enough.. But advices that would worsen the situation and might even bring an end to the relationship.
6.Dont tag your friends always for a date with your lover...
My advice is that a date should be meant for you and your lover..
Taking a friend along.. Most especially a single friend.. Is not pretty a good idea..
6.Dont give out your lover's number or social media Handle to your friend.. Eventhough he/she is your close friend..
God knows what she has in mind.. Especially if your lover is extremely cute or rich..

7. Letting your friend know your boyfriend's house.. Isn't that cool..
Especially if he is staying alone..
Your friend might use that as a means of executing her seducing plans and lure him to bed.. 8.leaving your fone with your friend..
A bad friend might just steal the number since probably you didn't give it to him/her.
So is best you saved your lover's name with a name which is best known to you.
These are the few points I have got now..
But they are loads more..
Being cautious and observant in your relationship is good...
Is not being possessive but wise and alert..
Many people have lost their lovers to bad friends..
So no one is to be trusted..
Speaking of people's experience..
Feel free to drop more points..
One love#
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
This advice should be directed to the ladies
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by luscioustrish(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
I learnt the hard way...I know better now sha.

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Davidgrey: 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
Itemized crap!

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by queenasasili(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
Collected his number from my phone they are married now I learnt the hard way
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2017
luscioustrish:
Sorry about that dearie

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by luscioustrish(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Peppirina post=56717967]
Sorry about that dearie [/quote

Thanks kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2017
queenasasili:
Collected his number from my phone they are married now I learnt the hard way
Oh so sorry...
My heart felt apology dear.

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Stevengerd(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2017
Oshey!!! Pepperina Pon This Wan. Next Tew Blow!

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
Davidgrey:
Itemized crap!
Oh..
Very well then..
Thank you
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
Davidgrey:
Itemized crap!
Dude got no chillgrin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
This advice should be directed to the ladies
Not just ladies..
Guys too.
I once saw in this site how a married man caught his wife sleeping with his own best friend..
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2017
You make it sound like all friends are bad

With all the things you've listed up there, who should We turn to for advice during rocky times? Our pastor?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:18pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:
You make it sound like all friends are bad

With all the things you've listed up there, who should We turn to for advice during rocky times? Our pastor?
My dear..
You don't know who is who..
Is best for you to seek help from relationship sites..
Am sure you would find tips that would be of benefit to you..
Or better still attend relationship seminars..
Or purchase a book basically speaking about relationship..
It's better than going through betrayal..
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 20, 2017
Peppirina:

My dear..
You don't know who is who..
Is best for you to seek help from relationship sites..
Am sure you would find tips that would be of benefit to you..
Or better still attend relationship seminars..
Or purchase a book basically speaking about relationship..
It's better than going through betrayal..

Sometimes, you just need to speak to a friend.... Let out steam

If you have friends, but none of them can be trusted , it speaks volumes about you
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:

Sometimes, you just need to speak to a friend.... Let out steam

If you have friends, but none of them can be trusted , it speaks volumes about you
My dear who killed Julius Caesar?
Is your choice trust your friends 100%
Who betrayed Jesus?
Not arguing with you.. But is not everything you tell your friend or involve them in your relationship..
Be wise and alert my dear...
Experience is a hard teacher..
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
Trust no body.

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2017
Peppirina:

Who betrayed Jesus?
Not arguing with you.. But is not everything you tell your friend or involve them in your relationship..

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
Peppirina:

Who betrayed Jesus?

I never said I was going to tell Him/Her all though

One has to be discreet
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=KissChrixx post=56719080][/quote] And If you have non to count on??
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Peppirina(f): 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:

I never said I was going to tell Him/Her all though

One has to be discreet
Better.. Now you are talking..
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by chris2face(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
luscioustrish:
Chai sorry but how was it like I mean the feeling
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by luscioustrish(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
chris2face:

Chai sorry but how was it like I mean the feeling

Its better experienced grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Young03(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2017
copy n paste
no paragraphs

well I can't read wat u wrote
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
Guys tend not to have this problem? My fellow females do, a lot. Not every friend who smiles a lot has your best interest at heart.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by chris2face(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
luscioustrish:

Its better experienced grin
No! No!! No!!! please I wouldn't want to experience that please I don't wanna believe or believe that my friend will ever backstab me
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
The rule: be open-minded towards all and sundry, yet never break down the wall that demarcated both of you. . . The wall remains the secret that make the friendship a healthy one.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:53am On May 21, 2017
Peppirina:
Involving a friend in your relationship is very risky. Especially if that friend is single..
When I mean involving your friend in your relationship, is when you let your friend know every detailed thing about you and your lover..
Some friends are Judas (betrayers)..
Giving them informations about your lover would be a sweet opportunity to execute their evil plans.. Some bad friends can go through Extra length to bring an end to your relationship..
We gonna look at some means in which their plans to bring an end to your relationship is executed ;
1. They cook up lies and give to your lover..
Your lover tends to believe them cos he/she knows them to be your close friend..
They always have an excuse to give to your lover.. Saying they want the best for him/her and they don't want you to hurt them in the end.
2. They seduce them..
They lure them into an affair.
And if they are so in good in bed...
I bet your lover might ditch you for them.
3.They go through diabolic means..
Oh yes!!, they go to lengths to seek charm or love portions from traditionalist Aka babalawo..
Just to snatch your lover away.
4. They might steal his number from your fone and also add him up on social media.. Just to get him.
5. Telling them about your flaws and your shortcomings in your relationship is not good.. Cos they might use it and become the ideal lover your lover wanted you to be.. Eg. Your boyfriend wants you to always text him romantic messages and you ain't doing it.. And not only that, you go about telling your friend..
She might just use it to get him by always texting him the messages he always wanted from you.
6. Some matters are meant to be kept private.. Between you and your lover..
Don't go about telling your friend about your issues..
Every once in awhile misunderstanding sets in.. That's normal.. But settling the difference and having a peaceful solution is what that matters most..
So always telling your friend about your lover flaws and issues worsens the matter.. Especially if your friend is a Judas(betrayer).
They would give you advice sure enough.. But advices that would worsen the situation and might even bring an end to the relationship.
6.Dont tag your friends always for a date with your lover...
My advice is that a date should be meant for you and your lover..
Taking a friend along.. Most especially a single friend.. Is not pretty a good idea..
6.Dont give out your lover's number or social media Handle to your friend.. Eventhough he/she is your close friend..
God knows what she has in mind.. Especially if your lover is extremely cute or rich..

7. Letting your friend know your boyfriend's house.. Isn't that cool..
Especially if he is staying alone..
Your friend might use that as a means of executing her seducing plans and lure him to bed.. 8.leaving your fone with your friend..
A bad friend might just steal the number since probably you didn't give it to him/her.
So is best you saved your lover's name with a name which is best known to you.
These are the few points I have got now..
But they are loads more..
Being cautious and observant in your relationship is good...
Is not being possessive but wise and alert..
Many people have lost their lovers to bad friends..
So no one is to be trusted..
Speaking of people's experience..
Feel free to drop more points..
One love#

Are you the devil shocked
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Involve Your Friend In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:54am On May 21, 2017
Davidgrey:
Itemized crap!

Who The Heck Is Menstrualpad That Linked Me With The Late Firstking? / Difference Between Runs Girl,slay Queen And Prostitute. / Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis