Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm (32646 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by AnthonyAk(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
So the guy hasent been arrested?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
and greedy too.
NOC1:
i will never doubt this... among my few friends the lost over 13m.
of recent we found out that the stingy one among us lost 4.5m
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by MrMcJay(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
levi2:
Money when one Politician when dey rule everybody dey steal no pass the 18 billion naira.. and yet some Mumu when the MuMu politicians when no go School dey rule ...dey Open mouth dey say ...3 Million educated Idiots when in general we have over 175 million idiots being ruled by few Mumu when dey loot all their Money......Foolish people who cannot dare to take risk...go come dey talk rubbish for nairaland

The thing really pain this one o! See as e wan kill himself!
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Which boils down to 6000 Naira per person... what is so unbelievable about the fact that the average person that participated in MMM scheme lost N6000.

Jabioro:
All I can see,saw, and perceived is white lied.. an average of 6billion naira per a million people..

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Absuchat(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
MMM.

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by silent10(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
billionman:
What some people lost, others gained, and the gainers are Nigerians too.
Reverse:Nigerians gained 18bn from MMM
Fool undecided mevrodi don move wuna money go Russia

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
I wish I don't participate in the scheme. MMM please return atleast half of my money. Na beg I dey beg.

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by levi2(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gistedge:
and greedy too.
some Poor people can make noise.....Your Country is already doomed and you are one of the poor ones that will die poor....
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by ogawisdom(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Whaaaaaat. Chai This Mavro guy don hammer big time
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
maberry:
The harshness of the economy that came as a result of this woeful regime is what is driving Nigerians into these schemes that are springing up all over the place like a contagious disease
Besides nairaland should stop flogging a dead horse
That is if it is truely deadundecided
Just two sentences up here but very full of confusion. You're confused.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Doyin2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jabioro:
All I can see,saw, and perceived is white lied.. an average of 6billion naira per a million people..

Should I pity your condition?

Any way Let me educate you:

18 billion naira = 6billion naira x 3,000 (three thousand and not three million!!!!!!)

1 billion= 1 million x 1 thousand

So divide 18billion naira by 3million people,gives you an average of just N6,000 per person!

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
waooo! you pained... i see u one of dem. olodo
levi2:
some Poor people can make noise.....Your Country is already doomed and you are one of the poor ones that will die poor....
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Koolking:

It's possible to trace all the money put in MMM. They all GH and PH through Nigerian Banks. It may not be totally incorrect N18M was lost.

However, have participants accepted the ponzi scheme has crashed?

Possible what? undecided.......so MMM and Nigerian banks are partners abi?.....however, MMM Neva crash... MMM still dey pay...but if you have money in 2016mavros...just pH any reasonable amount and you will get part of 2016 mavros

2 Likes

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Jabioro: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Doyin2:

Should I pity your condition?

Any way Let me educate you:

18 billion naira = 6billion naira x 3,000 (three thousand and not three million!!!!!!)

1 billion= 1 million x 1 thousand

So divide 18billion naira by 3million people,gives you an average of just just N6,000 per person!
You don't need to pity my condition.. because I have gone far beyond what you think..
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by homirefacuny(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
perfectcato:
MMM IS UP AND RUNNING.

22.02.2017 The Suggestions of the Participants.

Dear participants,

You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. :-)) We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.

Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures:

We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.
We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).
We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times). Many participants and guiders withdraw bonuses in such big amounts without PH that it threatens the stability of the whole System. (We don’t agree, however we will accept preferences of the majority. :-)) With this rule, you can’t withdraw only bonuses without providing help.
Therefore, keep on sending us your suggestions. We will take them into account (At least, we will try :-))

Best regards,
Sergey Mavrodi.

Together We change the world!

Sarcasm I guess.... MMM is gone now.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
And Nigerians are crying Recession.

So una get that kind money invest for Ponzi scheme?

Am telling you. It's shocking. Even before MMM ,nigerians are always crying no money. Am broke. Nigerians dey always broke . So some people have so. Much money!! But to help their fellow friends and family? They will.never help.even to borrow their friend na wahala.. Always claiming broke.
I no pity any MMM member that lost money. Serves them right. Lol. grin grin
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by coolsegun2002: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
AnthonyAk:
So the guy hasent been arrested?

Arrested for what? Which law did he break under the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria?

He created a website telling you to help a fellow Nigerian that needs money. Remember the website always say SPARE money ie you don't need it. I guess Nigerians took the definition of spare money to whole new level.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by dee02(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
snezBaba:
3 million people nitori olohun shocked
Y'all wanted an easy way out of this RECEPTION abi ?

Recession, dumb fu...ck! grin
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by hermosa7: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
thestevens:
OK next..pls enough of mmm news,but with this harsh recession?

How much did you lose to the scheme?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Koolking(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ajiswaggs:

Possible what? undecided.......so MMM and Nigerian banks are partners abi?.....however, MMM Neva crash... MMM still dey pay...but if you have money in 2016mavros...just pH any reasonable amount and you will get part of 2016 mavros

I get it Ajiswaggs, you're one of the die-hards. Till am gone with the scheme.

There's nothing I can do for you. I have given up

In memory of loved ones who held on till it killed them.

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Doyin2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
NubiLove:
Which boils down to 6000 Naira per person... what is so unbelievable about the fact that the average person that participated in MMM scheme lost N6000.

Two things are involved:

1.18 billion Naira is an under estimate
2. 3 million is an over estimate
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by snezBaba: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
dee02:

Recession, dumb fu...ck! grin
Capital Ode...So you can't see that the specific word is in all CAPS.
Slowpoke.Fück off my mentions
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by justseyi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can't blame them na. Money must be Made

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by karimcarim(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
How did they know?
Rubbish shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by LarryBeryl(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
How many billion do we lose to corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by begwong: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Liers how did the NDIC know the total amount when dey tell us it's not a bank. I guess it's not a loss bc d monies were paid to someone by someone until the authorities started taking PANADOL for people's headaches
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Tisham20(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
chisos

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by dee02(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
snezBaba:

Capital Ode...So you can't see that the specific word is in all CAPS.
Slowpoke.Fück off my mentions

Eat a di....ck and choke on it, you vacuous troglodyte! cheesy
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Holiday0299(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Actually 2 million Nigerians profited and refused to pledge again while the remaining 1 million loss. Blame the panikers not MMM
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Luckyir(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oga NDIC who you help
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Buharimustgo: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
And you are celebrating that your citizens lost money?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Luckyir(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
I still received 34k on 27/02/2017 so wetin concern you oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants / Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.