Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm (32641 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
NOC1:
i will never doubt this... among my few friends the lost over 13m.
of recent we found out that the stingy one among us lost 4.5m

You made my day grin grin grin
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by eliwa47(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
He go pass self! thank God I no kuku play.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Cloudrise: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
How did they count the money. Enough of this propaganda Abeg. People are getting their money back gradually

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol n some peeps b lyk only few lost money
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by snezBaba: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
dee02:

Eat a di....ck and choke on it, you vacuous troglodyte! cheesy
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by tommysparks: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
And how much and how many Nigerian have lost money in the stock market. Tell us Mr NDIC

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by shotin(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
perfectcato:
MMM IS UP AND RUNNING.

22.02.2017 The Suggestions of the Participants.

Dear participants,

You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. :-)) We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.

Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures:

We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.
We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).
We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times). Many participants and guiders withdraw bonuses in such big amounts without PH that it threatens the stability of the whole System. (We don’t agree, however we will accept preferences of the majority. :-)) With this rule, you can’t withdraw only bonuses without providing help.
Therefore, keep on sending us your suggestions. We will take them into account (At least, we will try :-))

Best regards,
Sergey Mavrodi.

Together We change the world!
. Haha, some people still believe mmm is coming back, continue living in illusion, mmm is gone for good... That's why whites will always regard blacks as a primitive race.. What a shame...
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by fortunes0215(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
donsteady:
Is sad that we have 3million of educated foools living with us.

If you check...they are the people who voted Jonathan.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Come to think of it guys, how were dy able to come to this conclusion? I mean data cannot not just appear from anywhere ya know. Propaganda people. some oloshi and mumu will start believing this crap without asking questions. No wonder conspiracy theory sells faster than ijebu garri in our society. Choi. we never ready
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by jaiyefavour: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
NOC1:
if it had paid him now....you will call him a wise person....Nigerians and their shitty life....that is why I never share my intentions with people
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Leyejosh(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
maberry:
The harshness of the economy that came as a result of this woeful regime is what is driving Nigerians into these schemes that are springing up all over the place like a contagious disease
Besides nairaland should stop flogging a dead horse
That is if it is truely deadundecided

True, we can lay the blame of the harshness of the economy at the feet of the govt. But on whose feet would we lay the blame of stupidity of the 3 million nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by ideologies(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
to think that some of them are financial analyst, bankers, accountants is very annoying
donsteady:
Is sad that we have 3million of educated fools living with us.

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by rottennaija(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Nigerians are too stubborn... They were warned but they never listened...... May God help us all..

May I ask, how did they come about the fugure of 18b?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by tayour917i(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
perfectcato:
MMM IS UP AND RUNNING.

Dear participants,

You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. :-)) We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.

Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures:

We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.
We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).
We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times). Many participants and guiders withdraw bonuses in such big amounts without PH that it threatens the stability of the whole System. (We don’t agree, however we will accept preferences of the majority. :-)) With this rule, you can’t withdraw only bonuses without providing help.
Therefore, keep on sending us your suggestions. We will take them into account (At least, we will try :-))

Best regards,
Sergey Mavrodi.

eee gbe gbogbo ene soun jare.... enough of this customer care mode and all "we will", "we have" as if you know where the decisions are taken?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Olabestonic001(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
transient123:
Who tolD NDIC Nigerians lost to MMM, they didn't loose, MMM went to re-strategize for better service delivery, end of quote, "mumus".

It will take a scammer to scam a scam.
The scammed and MMM are all scams.

Stop that mumu and yeye talk jooooo.
Restrategize without ability to get back 2016 money bah?
That scheme is the greatest open fraud ever designed. They've started for 2017 again but they will go into extinction soon.

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by anigbajumo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
shotin:
. Haha, some people still believe mmm is coming back, continue living in illusion, mmm is gone for good... That's why whites will always regard blacks as a primitive race.. What a shame...

Shut up!!

I just PH 40k yesterday in one of my account. MMM is still waxing stronger in 2017,only 2016 mavro is under restriction.No problem in PH nd GH 2017.....
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by 0ubenji(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Much as i do not support MMM or any Ponzi scheme, but these guys will just be quoting figures anyhow. How did NDIC arrive at this figure? angry
Coz they lost in MMM too grin
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Odkosh: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Long live MMM

Not only 18billion, na 180billion dem loose...because na you guys dey account all d money wey dey enter...mtcheew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyuCgaCBWaU
grin you dey mind them. i just read and laugh. they are using style to advertise their bank. 3million nigerian, so non pf the participant gain. ppl like me dey wey no lose one naira in mmm.

2 Likes

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by rottennaija(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
coolsegun2002:
Since when did Nigeria start having precise statistical data...see dem mouth like they accurately stated it...."18billion Naira"..where did dey get such data from that led to the statement of fallacy up there...

Oh! I get... its the bloggers again

Btw.. gethelp worlwide is next to make some Nigerians cry. someone raised a thread some days ago on the crash of the new scheme. But pple won't listen

Exactly my question, how did they arrive at the figure?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Lightening: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
NOC1:

Hmm. How beliefs change suddenly. You mean the investments are now losses? Are you sure you are sure?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by rottennaija(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Koolking:

It's possible to trace all the money put in MMM. They all GH and PH through Nigerian Banks. It may not be totally incorrect N18M was lost.

However, have participants accepted the ponzi scheme has crashed?

You can trace how? Did they all write MMM in the tellers?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by econome(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
But mama warned you from village say you were dancing kukere with your shadow in her dream but you told her your happiness is on the way cry

1 Like

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by paul990(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Since they can correctly tell how much was lost they should also tell us how much was gained during the period of boom. #Staletalk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Koolking(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
rottennaija:

You can trace how? Did they all write MMM in the tellers?

You know nothing about RESEARCH...in simple term INVESTIGATION
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Odkosh: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
donsteady:
Is sad that we have 3million of educated foools living with us.
but na wa for you o, and u want prove to be educated but believe in that figure they gave. whom should i choose as fool now between you and the participants. you matter just weak me die.
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
NOC1:
Kai is there Friendship vacancy? grin
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by donsteady(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Odkosh:
but na wa for you o, and u want prove to be educated but believe in that figure they gave. whom should i choose as fool now between you and the participants. you matter just weak me die.
My brother if I am not mistaken, u know directly either on social media or in person at list 2 peoeole when put out money for that fooolish thing. Call 10 of your friends, at list 8 people go get at list one person when invest their money. Do the maths ur self. I hope sha say common sense still dey available around ur hood
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by rottennaija(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Koolking:

You know nothing about RESEARCH...in simple term INVESTIGATION

I don't hear. Shey civil servants so research? Govt commot money give civil servants say mek dem do research?
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by shotin(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
anigbajumo:

Shut up!!

I just PH 40k yesterday in one of my account. MMM is still waxing stronger in 2017,only 2016 mavro is under restriction.No problem in PH nd GH 2017.....
. Waxing stronger When will africans learn, stop giving yourself false hope, MMM is die and buried... Continuing to PH at your own peril.....
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by call4shola(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
hmmm, ok o...

perfectcato:
MMM IS UP AND RUNNING.

Dear participants,

Best regards,
Sergey Mavrodi.

Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by SexyCeline(f): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mmm ate my money sha buh av moved on...
Re: Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm by papoose999(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
NOC1:
u happy now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants / Swiss Golden. How Viable Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.