Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I’m Having Affair With A Married Woman And She’s Too Sweet On Bed – Youth Corper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Having Affair With A Married Woman And She’s Too Sweet On Bed – Youth Corper (715 Views)

I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Having Affair With A Married Woman And She’s Too Sweet On Bed – Youth Corper by mcebisco01: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
A National Youth Service Corp member is currently engaged in an active illicit s*xual relationship with a married woman who he thinks he’s in love with.

The young youth corper sleeping with an old woman who is 34 despite being married with kids is seeking advance on his feeling for her. He has written to Joro Olumofin for advice.

Read his story Below: http://www.mcebisco.com/2017/02/im-having-affair-with-married-woman-and.html

(1) (Reply)

6 Common Sex Injuries—and How To Deal (educational Purpose) / Things To Do Went Your Relationship Fall Apart / Romance Section Is Now So Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.