Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her (770 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
You found the girl of ur dreams finally, and things are going on well then both of you decided to settle down, weeks into marriage you somehow stumbled upon her sex tape in the internet (especially naijauncut) or maybe a friend of yours sends it to you via whatsapp or some other social platform...

What would you do knowing you are married to such woman? What action will you take on her?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Know who you're with
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everyone's got a past...
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by REIIGN(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'll still marry the hell outta her just to piss off her traducers cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
If she reveal it to me herself, I just might overlook it. But if I found out on my own, bruh, the wedding ain't happening.

Gistedge:
Everyone's got a past...
Yeah... but not like that one!

©YBR
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by mikejegede(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
As long as they ain't poking any more..am cool with it..
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Shebi Kim kardashian been get sex tape dah year...

Ok.. I am not kanye.... She will explain..
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by Chikelue2000(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
We seem to forget dat marriage is for better for worse, not d other way round
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by SexyCeline(f): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
He should act the latest version with her jor.,.. Lolz
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
You found the girl of ur dreams finally, and things are going on well then both of you decided to settle down, weeks into marriage you somehow stumbled upon her sex tape in the internet (especially naijauncut) or maybe a friend of yours sends it to you via whatsapp or some other social platform...

What would you do knowing you are married to such woman? What action will you take on her?
I don't live in past. That was her past life not Present..
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by phenom666(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Send ur packing.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by ifex370(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
If i were the guy...

We'll watch it together..while cuddling

And I'll be yabbing her like.. See how they're nacking you n ur there shouting like a pregnant goat grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by schumastic(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
SexyCeline:
He should act the latest version with her jor.,.. Lolz
should i come with my hd camera so we can do one *winks*
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by SexyCeline(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
schumastic:
should i come with my hd camera so we can do one *winks*
lolz...i bind u
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your New Wife Has A Leaked Sex Tape With Her by schumastic(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
SexyCeline:
lolz...i bind u

what are binding me with

(1) (Reply)

Who Hustle Pass Between YAHOO BOYS And OLOSHO?? / Wrong Reasons People Have Sex / 9 Unmistakable Signs He's Just Not That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.