Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Facts About Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Girls (1146 Views)

Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Girls by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello nairalanders,i do read a lot of stories here hw guys do belittle ladies by saying all sort if tins abt them,some call them gullible,even most call girls fish brained.. i want u to knw dat women are unique creature,wen a lady loves u, automatically she activates her mumu button for u,wen she falls out of love, automatically she also shows her true color,a lady dat is gullible to u,is strict wit another guy,am talking from experience,so pls guys lets learn to respect our women. Note pls am a guy.
Re: Facts About Girls by mazizitonene(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls by firstking01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
To a very large degree i agree with you...girls in general are extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls by ElizaVeta(f): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks baby for reminding them.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls by REIIGN(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'm still waiting for the "facts".

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls by pweshboi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
And who says we don't respect our ladies... The fact that they've allowed novels and telemundo to start dictating for them this day's is what is unacceptable and makes some looks and sometimes sounds like mumu... My guy when a guy loves a lady his 100% mumu button is on that lady hand so stop telling us stuffs that we already know. All what a guy wants his for him to be able to take care of his girl and make her feel like a queen... But when they're wrong you don't expect us to rub them on d head and say (carry on with ur mumuness)

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Welps, this niqqa is right to some extent. I can relate cool
©YBR

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls by OtitoKoro100: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
It's not about men versus women. Its about good people vs bad people.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
To a very large degree i agree with you...girls in general are extremists.
daz tru,u av to be calm nd relaxed to understand them
Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Thanks baby for reminding them.. smiley
u wlc,how are u doing ur excellency?
Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
OtitoKoro100:
It's not about men versus women. Its about good people vs bad people.
daz also tru,bt am just trying to disclaim conclusions we guys generally tend to av towards girls.
Re: Facts About Girls by ElizaVeta(f): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
aro1:
u wlc,how are u doing ur excellency?
I'm fine smiley
Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
aro1:
Hello nairalanders,i do read a lot of stories here hw guys do belittle ladies by saying all sort if tins abt them,some call them gullible,even most call girls fish brained.. i want u to knw dat women are unique creature,wen a lady loves u, automatically she activates her mumu button for u,wen she falls out of love, automatically she also shows her true color,a lady dat is gullible to u,is strict wit another guy,am talking from experience,so pls guys lets learn to respect our women. Note pls am a guy.
O boy life get 2 sides as long as women are concerned. You've tasted only the good part and you're having mouth based on d goodies shes offering you. Lol e be like say you no know woman. Everything that comes from a woman is transient in nature. Until you see the other side of life, you're not fit to conclude. Infact the earlier u see their other side the better for you so d regret no go dey much inside marriage. And don't be too relaxed because she's giving you mumu button or whatever temporarily. She will show you her real color in a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

O boy life get 2 sides as long as women are concerned. You've tasted only the good part and you're having mouth based on d goodies shes offering you. Lol e be like say you no know woman. Everything that comes from a woman is transient in nature. Until you see the other side of life, you're not fit to conclude. Infact the earlier u see their other side the better for you so d regret no go dey much inside marriage. And don't be too relaxed because she's giving you mumu button or whatever temporarily. She will show you her real color in a matter of time.
bros u ar nt getting my point of view,am just trying to let guys knw dt no gal is mumu o,shes still in love wit u,dz y shes obeyin, a recent experience happnd to me,d lady dat i thought i was in control of her just suddenly changed, nd i simply reasoned it,dt she was simply nt madly in lv wit me again,so once ur lv decerease from a woman hrt,bros forget o,she don regain her senses!
Re: Facts About Girls by ELShehzad: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:
I'm still waiting for the "facts".
person wey dey craze... He jes open'd a thread jes 2 post what even world's dumbest guy knws
Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guys will be spending so that his girl friend will be comfortable.As soon as he goes broke she will dump him for another guy.Believe me ladies love competing with her counterparts for one guy.Infact,she will so love him more when he is seeing other ladies.Esp,the well to do guys.
Re: Facts About Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
person wey dey craze... He jes open'd a thread jes 2 post what even world's dumbest guy knws
guy,u dnt av to publicly display ur level of stupidity and daftness online,i hope u read tru d comments,nobody mentioned any abusive word,its nt a bad thing to air opinions, pls try and be sensible,reasonable and diplomatic when addressin an issue.
Re: Facts About Girls by ELShehzad: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
aro1:
guy,u dnt av to publicly display ur level of stupidity and daftness online,i hope u read tru d comments,nobody mentioned any abusive word,its nt a bad thing to air opinions, pls try and be sensible,reasonable and diplomatic when addressin an issue.
Oga get de fvck off and take ur ass licking elsewhere.. Repugnant Mendicant

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / For Ladies: See 12 Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You Alone / Do the Calculations and Choose a Wife for yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.