Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached (3602 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
What could be more than training a girl in medical school in a private university..... Yet the ingrate father, mother and daughter arranged another American marriage for the girl

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Put this on your mind as valentine approaches...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
No go do pass unaself

6 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
I blame the guy who trained her...... I'm not a fool to do that

7 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Damn

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Omar09(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Men never learn. We can never learn. Another stupid simp will still fall mugu. Funny how it will be still the same pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Darkseid(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
In this group that I belong to there's this girl that kept pestering a guy last year, and the guy finally started giving in. You had to see the way they were both lovey doveying around. Fast forward to December we all travelled, December 26th she posted the picture of a guy in an airport on her whatsapp status, December 27th she posted another picture this time with the both of them in a bar. Fast forward to December 30th she posted a picture of her getting married, the guy had come to pay her bride price.
Funny thing is that it was all arranged and she didn't know the guy before then. Now the guy has travelled back abroad and she is back at home, as for the guy-man wey dey form love, we don laugh am tire. Trust women at your own detriment angry angry

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Darkseid:
In this group that I belong to there's this girl that kept pestering a guy last year, and the guy finally started giving in. You had to see the way they were both lovey doveying around. Fast forward to December we all travelled, December 26th she posted the picture of a guy in an airport on her whatsapp status, December 27th she posted another picture this time with the both of them in a bar. Fast forward to December 30th she posted a picture of her getting married, the guy had come to pay her bride price.
Funny thing is that it was all arranged and she didn't know the guy before then. Now the guy has travelled back abroad and she is back at home, as for the guy-man wey dey form love, we don laugh am tire. Trust women at your own detriment angry angry
Wow but it's a two-way street

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
training someone in medical school and especially a private med school is no cheap feat.its quite expensive .what was the bros thinking spending all his hard earned money training a girl in med school who has parents shocked.some guys foolish sha.and these are the type of guys who would refuse giving 1k tfare to their younger sister.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
lefulefu:
training someone in medical school and especially a private med school is no cheap feat.its quite expensive .what was the bros thinking spending all his hard earned money training a girl in med school who has parents shocked.some guys foolish sha.and these are the type of guys who would refuse giving 1k tfare to their younger sister.
True... but let's not forget this goes both ways too

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

True... but let's not forget this goes both ways too
how many ladies u think will just jump up and start training u the way guys run around training and send rent money to ladies.most ladies would prefer training their younger sibling prefarably a younger bro or sis.you think ladies are dat foolish..dey dere.when a lady spends on a man is when she is very sure on that guy and they are very tight in the relationship.some dudes just start training a girl in school just to be in her good book.so pathetic cheesy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
lefulefu:
how many ladies u think will just jump up and start training u the way guys run around training and send rent money to ladies.most ladies would prefer training their younger sibling prefarably a younger bro or sis.you think ladies are dat foolish..dey dere.when a lady spends on a man is when she is very sure on that guy and they are very tight in the relationship.some dudes just start training a girl in school just to be in her good book.so pathetic cheesy.
Very pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I blame the guy who trained her...... I'm not a fool to do that
Really? You think he's a fool?

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by omodave(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Both the girl and her parents think they have done well, unknow to them that karma never forget.. They better advice them selves

4 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by MZrapper(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oloshi wailer.
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
omodave:
Both the girl and her parents think they have done well, unknow to them that karma never forget.. They better advice them selves
Any remedy?

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by MPESA(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
omodave:

She's even proud to do it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
undecided

And after she might end up enjoying the best life has to offer.
After people, karma is the most disappointing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Froshloaded: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Mad oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by zolajpower: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:
What could be more than training a girl in medical school in a private university..... Yet the ingrate father, mother and daughter arranged another American marriage for the girl
Dis should have been in crime section shocked there's nothing one can compare this to but crime against men grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
zolajpower:

Dis should have been in crime section shocked there's nothing one can compare this to but crime against men grin
You want freshvine and Gazzuzz to come for me?
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Belafonte(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You want freshine and Gazzuz to come for me?
Dude, what’s the deal with Gazzuz? Been seeing him referenced too many times today?
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Belafonte:

Dude, what’s the deal with Gazzuz? Been seeing him referenced too many times today?
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by freshvine(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You want freshvine and Gazzuzz to come for me?

Until I sue you for stalking and a restraining order, you'll continue to be elusive to common sense.
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
freshvine:

Until I sue you for stalking and a restraining order, you'll continue to be elusive to common sense.
Let's test the law...
freshvine:
This is nothing. A guy once trained me in medical school at Madonna university, I dumped him later and married a family arrangee living in United States.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
Damn
Big damn
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Freddykrueger: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bro code rule 69: "Dump her before she dumps you".
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Bro code rule 69: "Dump her before she dumps you".
What if she dumps you first just like she did him?
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by ArticleBeast: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
The family was lucky I ain't the one... The way and manner she will run mad will be out of this world. For every 1000naira I spent, she will craze for a day until my money is complete. If I don't make her craze, I will turn her to a nymphomaniac or a kleptomaniac, they will wish they didn't have a daughter.

I no dey talk wetin I never do...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
ArticleBeast:
The family was lucky I ain't the one... The way and manner she will run mad will be out of this world. For every 1000naira I spent, she will craze for a day until my money is complete. If I don't make her craze, I will turn her to a nymphomaniac or a kleptomaniac, they will wish they didn't have a daughter.

I no dey talk wetin I never do...
Freshvine can you see this post?
Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Freddykrueger: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

What if she dumps you first just like she did him?
Always leave them when the crescendo of love is high. That way she can't beat you to the dump game.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Always leave them when the crescendo of love is high. That way she can't beat you to the dump game.
You'll never recover the money spent on the medical school

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: It's Raining Here and I Want to Do This [Picture] / Quitting My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad? / Another Nigerian Finds Huge Snake In Water Closet, Calls On Jesus For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.