Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter (32923 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by chinex276(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
never again shall I give a single fvvck
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vanessa88(f): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2017
He's loosing votes faster than he thinks, next time he comes up for eviction.. He will surely go home
Meanwhile, the wife is only putting up a bold face

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by amzee(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:
daddy don't want to go home empty handed..i just love Ttt for his intelligence ,his age n his brain the work together
I love what i saw on your DP.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by AfroSamurai: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
No wahala.

So this Jerry Curl guy go deny fine kids like this?what kind of man hides the existence of his kids?
Em, the kind of man who would do anything for a quick buck.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by babyrash: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2017
brilliant, wonderful, lovely girl... but papa why now?
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2017
Vanessa88:
He is a scheming creature who is ready to sell his soul for money

As in I saw his family pix I was envying this dude. But mehn after hearing his act
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nixiepie(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

what if the wife eventually dies, is it still a game
dnt really get u,die of wat exactly?
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2017
He said by the "grace of god" he is single!
He does not have any family.
I believe him jor! cool
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vanessa88(f): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
pcguru1:

As in I saw his family pix I was envying this dude. But mehn after hearing his act

He's game is one big deceit

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Pearly255(f): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Mr game man... Make sure you take the money home to wify n babies. They'll Waiting patiently!
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vicolan: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
The guy is just a hustler and knws wat he want, ............no one is perfect, cut him some slacks already

Why most Nigerian always encourage what looks abnormal and uncalled for? u sit and called dt hustler....Bae think twice naw

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
dnt really get u,die of wat exactly?
you should have known
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2017
someone in ttt's family obviously released the video so that the public will show sympathy which could influence votes. shiit show
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by iPrevail(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2017
pcguru1:

iPrevail is right no money or act can make me deny my family. It's the pride of being a man, if you can sell that for a couple of bucks then it's means your love for your family has a price. Its sad to think in 2017 people can rationalize his action. I don't know about you guys oh but in my family such act will make you a shame regardless of how much money you won by doing so. It's not about being judgemental it's about what we glorify am no saint at all. I might be worse than TTT but despite that I can never deny my family for any cost.

Nothing justifies it bruh. Someone argued that it's just stage acts.. that the wife is in all along. Fine, but what about those little kids? What about when they grow up to learn that their father denied them publicly just for the money? It's just so selfish and shameful!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vicolan: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

Abi some people faculty thinking is low to -2 degree oo
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Vicolan:

Abi some people faculty thinking is low to -2 degree oo
it will be more painful if he doesn't win the money
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2017
iPrevail:

Nothing justifies it bruh. Someone argued that it's just stage acts.. that the wife is in all along. Fine, but what about those little kids? What about when they grow up to learn that their father denied them publicly just for the money? It's just so selfish and shameful!
What is he doesn't win sef, choi grin
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vicolan: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:
it will be more painful if he doesn't win the money

And he will shameful go bk to his family he has been denying all this while
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by delishpot: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
The guy is just a hustler and knws wat he want, ............no one is perfect, cut him some slacks already
Hmn, I wonder if he would say same if his wife had done same thing he did and say it was part of her imperfection

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by delishpot: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:
You love a man that denies his own wife and kids on national TV and even said all his family members are dead?

Age got nothing to do with intelligence. He is e least mature person there. Jon at 25 is more mature and intelligent than TTT can ever dream of.

Vicolan:

Why most Nigerian always encourage what looks abnormal and uncalled for? u sit and called dt hustler....Bae think twice naw

Some women have fish brain true true. That is why they see a serial cheat and an abusive person and still go ahead to marry. They have been conditioned by Kim kardashian and co

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by ayo55(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Actually what he did will make him to lose so many votes. No honest person or family man will vote for him. Bisola never denies the fact she is having a kid outside there. This man can do anytin for money mehn. So u think those children will be api wen dey grow up and discover their father denied them on live TV? even friends go abuse them.
My take though.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by ayo55(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
delishpot:

Some women have fish brain true true. That is why they see a serial cheat and an abusive person and still go ahead to marry. They have been conditioned by Kim kardashian and co
most of them are after the money or let me say, they are tired of going to friends wedding every weekend but never get a bf

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by pweetixandy: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
iPrevail:

Making proper use of your brain surely can't be that difficult. We are talking about family here.
Every responsible and conscientious person knows that family comes first. apparently, you and that ass'ol don't realize that.
before now, I shared the same sentiments as you, but I have chosen to look at it differently. now, TTT is a married man, living with his wife and kids, he's been responsible for his family, everyone who knows him knows he's a hustler, not rich but works hard enough to sustain his family, I mean, dude has photos of his FAM plastered allover his social media accounts. he has never denied his kids, he loves his family. the only important people here are his family, to them alone does he owe any explanation, they alone matter. we the viewers, we are irrelevant, he doesn't care, he has never denied his family in real life, so why are people screaming because he denied them in a GAME show? TTT knows that we know that he has a family, he wanted us to know and that's why he didn't delete his family pictures from his SM accounts, he just wants to ride on the controversy that it would cause if he denies having a family. at the end of the day, we all know the truth, his family know that he's coming back home to them. He's a family man who has never denied his responsibilities so why are people saying rubbish because he said I don't have a family. abeg

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Vicolan: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
delishpot:

It's always baffled me too calling dt act as hustler...And later they called guys different names... Gosh

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by futurism: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:
You love a man that denies his own wife and kids on national TV and even said all his family members are dead?

Age got nothing to do with intelligence. He is e least mature person there. Jon at 25 is more mature and intelligent than TTT can ever dream of.
Bros, na game ooo. Na game abeg. Though I can't do it sha.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by chy200(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Me i didnt fall in love with anything. He has lost his integrity.For saying he had no one and every family member is dead shocked, He sure has integrity issue.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Carbony14(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2017
I really love this guy,he knows what's doing kiss
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nofuckgiven: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Cheap bastard. Truly he has no family!! He can never win that money,even God is angry with him! angry
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by NegeduGrace(f): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:

every body have a reason for making the decision they make,,if not until he open up on why he said that who am I to judge him?how many of his family members who heard what he said came out to criticise him if not Nigerians n taking panadol for other peoples headache..please leave my opinion alone cos I have my reason for typing that.gracias!
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by goodvision12(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by zolapower: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Its obvious his wife knows about all this and besides,its either u are against or for the young man .After all we know a lot of Nigerians guys who married a white lady abroad for citizwnship and after that they divorce them to marry a nija lady. so quit condemning the guy,since he's not divorcing his wife and its for the money . Let God be d judge . little wonder he refuse to entain any calls from the outside world ,so he doesn't lose concentration . to me big brother nija remains a movie scene we all watch on a daily basis .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) / Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please / Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.