Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter (32921 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
oluwa1stson:

Die kwa?? Wetin go kill her?
the husband has done that already with his mouth
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You speak French? smiley
lol
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by AfroSamurai: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

lol
That doesn't answer the question. LOL.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Jammiiee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
From the video, u should be able to infer that this TTT guy had mapped out a very good plan with his wife before going into that BBN stuff. My respect for the master planner, oh boy men shocked! His wife knows about every antics n gimmicks he's displaying on the international scene, wow!
HarkymTheOracle:
And he went on to deny them on live tv?...
Yeye
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by oxon(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
And he went on to deny them on live tv?...
Yeye
plz what difference does it it make , he denies them wins this game and go back to his family or accept them, lose and come back broke ,,,,, u guys should use logic na , any man can open his mouth to tell his kids he loves em in front of the world but how many can prove it like The rapper mi once said no be by mouth na from action them dey catch devil , let him win first and let's see
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Jodha(f): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abeg who watched the video?.. Summarize for me biko. undecided
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

the husband has done that already with his mouth

Akuko! Chic is even campaigning for her husband
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by kuzi1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ppl be calling it a game...buh alwz know dt in evry game there is a lesson to be learnt. Wat lesson has he passed by denying family cos of 25m Moni wey u fit die troway buh family still sticks...mteeewww!!!
#fakeNigerians #fakeBBN
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Nixiepie:
The guy is just a hustler and knws wat he want, ............no one is perfect, cut him some slacks already
girls are dumb,like really dumb. yhu just proved that.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2017
thing is its not exactly his fault,its all a game ,yes his manager and PR should b blamed.

the idea was to portray the nigga as available, and play to his looks, lying about his marital status wrong is a good move,Buh myopic. he shud av played the baby mama card, Nigerian artists invented " look around every girls wants to a WizKids baby mama" .

the family oriented card, I mean look at kids,those faces could sell anything,they adorable .

for someone his age/those two moves were the best,flexible and easily spin while still keeping his target audience.

if his controversial move that would guaranty he would win,he should have played the open marriage card,the amount of buzz alone from this card and spin off ,is flexible .

now his playing family oriented card after denying his family, its too late now.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 04, 2017
girls are really dumb o, I pray my sis ain't as dumb as the way I think ladies are.

a fine face does not a man make, that dude is a boy upstairs, in his head his still in the university forming fine boy player heart breaker.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nixiepie(f): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2017
chalantmike:
girls are dumb,like really dumb. yhu just proved that.
u are very stupeed,i didn't ask u to agree wit my opinion,buh to insult me? ,u wont find it funny with me,fucktarrrdd

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by daveelly: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2017
For those who care to reason...

Before I say anything, note that I am jst an ordinary fan and have no knowledge of TTT'S existence b4 now. U don't have to pay attention to my stand on his game plan as a BBN 2017 housemate, but all am gonna do here is lay dwn my observed points.

1st, in d first eviction week - TTT striped while campaigning (call it whatever u like, but dat's a move from som1 who knows what's at stake) 25m No be Beans my ppl; Would u rather justify his action should he go n steal 1000 only to be faced with d usual jungle justice being meted out to hungry suffering naija folks trying to survive? (which of cos, is d order of d day, when the real thieves are out their; embezzeling billions of dollar$.

2nd, For those who've been following d game show, Did u guys notice Ese trying to hint Bisola in her supposed 'fake dream' abt TTT's marital status on d very day she ws evicted

3rd, when Bisola n Bally were isolated in 'paradise' Did any of u, who have made urself Gods and Judge over another human listen to Bisola saying she knows it's all a game wit TTT, but then - it's a show and she's simply playing along "everybody is there for d money"

4th, Where were u all, Gods n Judges over TTT on evening of 2nd of March, when all d housemates where having discussion abt d guys not fully expressing themselves to d ladies emotionally, where Bisola openly said its all a game, If asked to kiss any1 in d house (using kemen as an example) she'll kiss him as passionately as she does TTT (Which is true; she did - when she and kemen did a "no touching kissing challenge).

5th, TTT is a Talented dancer, d most inventive, creative, mature, good looking, entertaining guy in d house right now.

I can go on n on, cos I have watched and observed ds guy TTT closely on d show.
U've watched his video with his Daughter; U can keep condeming him and letting his flaw (as a human) blind and cloud ur judgement of his true personality. Or see him for a goal-getter that he is. Besides, what wife and family members in their right senses would let him participate in a show like ds, while being fully abreast with what's being done in past shows? Keep killing urselves; in d end - when he wins by d Grace of God, he'll go back to his family - continue frm where he left off; being a loving hubby and an adorable father to those lovely kids. However, even if he doesn't win - the show has given him a gift, a platform to further build on his passion n carrier.
Am just a fan; trying to make common sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) / Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings? / Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.