Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter (32924 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by chelsea1116(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
pls can u guys 4 1min acknowledge hw beautiful and cute dis video is?
dis girl is so cute...chai God bless me quick o...I wan marryband hv babies.
I gv no damn abt big broda and giv no shit abt ttt bt I gv a damn abt dis "beautiful daughter and father ...lovely video.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by unite4real: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
And he went on to deny them on live tv?...
Yeye

he didnt deny his kids. he only said he is not married. Id flavour married? Are wizkid and davido married? now ask them if they have kids. yes they have. Having kids doesnt translate to being married.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Biggcake: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:
You love a man that denies his own wife and kids on national TV and even said all his family members are dead?

Age got nothing to do with intelligence. He is e least mature person there. Jon at 25 is more mature and intelligent than TTT can ever dream of.
Abeg die na
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus.
Biggcake:

Abeg die na
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by NegeduGrace(f): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

may my man never say i am dead when am still alive, the wife is dead just because of money, what if she eventually dies and what if he don't get to win
did she come out to say anything? you people just want to destroy a peaceful home.because u re not there that's why u know what u cannot do but once u get there your language will change..Ttt audition for this show for 10 good years..someone who doesn't give up easily sure do know what he is doing n the wife is playing her role as an understanding person,is buhari dead cos everyone is saying he is?.gracias!
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
I'm not dragging your opinion with you. You gave yours and I gave mine.
NegeduGrace:
every body have a reason for making the decision they make,,if not until he open up on why he said that who am I to judge him?how many of his family members who heard what he said came out to criticise him if not Nigerians n taking panadol for other peoples headache..please leave my opinion alone cos I have my reason for typing that.gracias!
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by NegeduGrace(f): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:
I'm not dragging your opinion with you. You gave yours and I gave mine.
good
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Roy52793: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by holluphemydavid(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2017
i dnt like dis guy again,ever since he denied his family
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by petchi: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2017
What is a married man doing in Big Brother house? I thought DSTV has stopped married people from participating in Big Brother show.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by tribalistseun: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Omudia:
You love a man that denies his own wife and kids on national TV and even said all his family members are dead?

Age got nothing to do with intelligence. He is e least mature person there. Jon at 25 is more mature and intelligent than TTT can ever dream of.
is bisola not married too, what's she doing in BigBrother naija.? na her papa show?
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't know him and I don't care really.

But for a paltry N25 million and a car, I won't deny my family.

People make more in months without having to lie and deny their own blood on an international TV. Why go to a Xenophobic country to lie because of a paltry sum you can make from one or two businesses in Abeokuta or Lagos?

I don't think it's worth the insult on his person. I'm sure he is above the age of 35. It is shameful

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:
did she come out to say anything? you people just want to destroy a peaceful home.because u re not there that's why u know what u cannot do but once u get there your language will change..Ttt audition for this show for 10 good years..someone who doesn't give up easily sure do know what he is doing n the wife is playing her role as an understanding person,is buhari dead cos everyone is saying he is?.gracias!
mhenn! this your reasoning is damn too low
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Missmossy(f): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
He is a big shame to fatherhood!! I pray he doesn't win. Denying those whom you call family. Which sensible person does that?? No matter how intense the Poverty condition is some things should never be compromised. His wife though, she is still campaigning for him omase oooo embarassed

With the series of rubbish and dirty things he did. Gosh TTT is obviously not worth it one bit. To those saying its for the money when you face a similar situation accept it so fast. Such nonsense, encouraging a man 's philandering ways. Makes no sense one bit.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
iPrevail:

Making proper use of your brain surely can't be that difficult. We are talking about family here.
Every responsible and conscientious person knows that family comes first. apparently, you and that ass'ol don't realize that.

The rules of BBN participation are excluded to married folks. TTT lied is way into the house and I am sure the only way he has remained in the house so far is because he hasn't admit that he is married. Everything is still based on hearsay as far as the organizers are concern. The day he voices out is marital status, will be the day he leaves. Try to wear the shoes of others before throwing jibes, because you may act far worst when faced with the same situation. Garri!!!
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Lemonade01(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
woodcook:

This is the problem we have as a nation, at what point in our lives are we going to start calling a spade a spade? Calling a dishonest person a "hustler" does not change the fact that he is dishonest.

My dear look around you and you would see at every aspect of our national life the consequences of not calling things what they are.

The funny thing is we call people like him "sharp guys, hustler" and the ones that tend to live morally upright life as "dull" and "not sharp" while on the other hand we want a patriotic Nigeria where things actually work.

How do you think we are going to achieve the Nigeria of our dream when we keep glorifying anti-ethical behaviour? My dear this not about being judgmental but about setting the foundation for a better tomorrow.

In your honest opinion what kind of message do you think his actions will impact on his young kids (that is if he truly has children because there are a lot of fake news out there and I don't know him) these are same kids that the future of our nation depends on?
Uncle spade weldone sir! Its more like wen we stop taking panadol for another persons headache Nigeria will be beta. Some of you will fill Single on a form just to get a N40,000 job and you are here judging a man cuz you have the chance to watch him on national Tv. Win or lose, weather you like him or loathe him, he his a star as soon as he walks outa dat house. So carry your judgmental behind and go earn a living! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Lemonade01(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
LUCKIE2014:

The rules of BBN participation are excluded to married folks. TTT lied is way into the house and I am sure the only way he has remained in the house so far is because he hasn't admit that he is married. Everything is still based on hearsay as far as the organizers are concern. The day he voices out is marital status, will be the day he leaves. Try to wear the shoes of others before throwing jibes, because you may act far worst when faced with the same situation. Garri!!!
God bless you oo! Help me school them!
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by rhosmherhy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by NegeduGrace(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:
mhenn! this your reasoning is damn too low
merci beaucoup
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:
someone in ttt's family obviously released the video so that the public will show sympathy which could influence votes. shiit show
Shebi all his family are dead grin
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
pweetixandy:
before now, I shared the same sentiments as you, but I have chosen to look at it differently. now, TTT is a married man, living with his wife and kids, he's been responsible for his family, everyone who knows him knows he's a hustler, not rich but works hard enough to sustain his family, I mean, dude has photos of his FAM plastered allover his social media accounts. he has never denied his kids, he loves his family. the only important people here are his family, to them alone does he owe any explanation, they alone matter. we the viewers, we are irrelevant, he doesn't care, he has never denied his family in real life, so why are people screaming because he denied them in a GAME show? TTT knows that we know that he has a family, he wanted us to know and that's why he didn't delete his family pictures from his SM accounts, he just wants to ride on the controversy that it would cause if he denies having a family. at the end of the day, we all know the truth, his family know that he's coming back home to them. He's a family man who has never denied his responsibilities so why are people saying rubbish because he said I don't have a family. abeg
And controversy of allowing a woman give him a BJ on a live tv while he has a family watching... Abeg did his wife also agree to that one? I chatted with her biko and she is very much bittered, her only consolation from our chat would be if he wins d money which may not happen!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
unite4real:

he didnt deny his kids. he only said he is not married. Id flavour married? Are wizkid and davido married? now ask them if they have kids. yes they have. Having kids doesnt translate to being married.
He denied his kids when he said his daughter Ella was his neice on her birthday.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
LUCKIE2014:

So how far has the lie carried him? the organizers are fully aware! besides what has a reasonable married man got to do with BBN?
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:
merci beaucoup
Je t'en prie
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by AfroSamurai: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

Je t'en prie
You speak French? smiley
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by pweetixandy: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Benignasweety:
And controversy of allowing a woman give him a BJ on a live tv while he has a family watching... Abeg did his wife also agree to that one? I chatted with her biko and she is very much bittered, her only consolation from our chat would be if he wins d money which may not happen!
well, that is their marital problem.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:

what if the wife eventually dies, is it still a game

Die kwa?? Wetin go kill her?
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lemonade01:
Uncle spade weldone sir! Its more like wen we stop taking panadol for another persons headache Nigeria will be beta. Some of you will fill Single on a form just to get a N40,000 job and you are here judging a man cuz you have the chance to watch him on national Tv. Win or lose, weather you like him or loathe him, he his a star as soon as he walks outa dat house. So carry your judgmental behind and go earn a living! undecided

I am not judging any one! If someone else's headache affects how his or her actions impact that of the young people around him then it is everybody's headache.

Look at the mess we are in as a nation, it is the fallout of people's headache which we choose not to drink panadol for, now you can see how it affects everyone.

If your actions as an adult or a parent influences your kids positively, then their positive actions will rob off on everyone they will come across with in the future. I am sure some people with poor morals may have scammed you or someone you know in the name of being a hustler, the truth is you never can really tell when and how someone's influence on their kids and those young minds around will affect you.

Which is why we have to start raising kids with strong morals so that tomorrow we are not going to have leaders like the ones we have now that have neither empathy nor any regards towards the masses which they were elected to serve.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
LUCKIE2014:

... Try to wear the shoes of others before throwing jibes, because you may act far worst when faced with the same situation. Garri!!!

For everyone that acts out of place due to circumstances there is someone else out there that kept their 'shit' together under same circumstance.

So that you and I may act worse does not make it less of what it is.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Ugosample(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Vanessa88:
He's loosing votes faster than he thinks, next time he comes up for eviction.. He will surely go home
Meanwhile, the wife is only putting up a bold face

Do You even watch Big brother?

Anyone thinking that he will be evicted is just deceiving himself......
That guy is going to the finals, although he may not win eventually.

TTT has fans, and he is the most talented and intellegent in the house.
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by Ugosample(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Benignasweety:

LOL
very interesting story.....
Re: Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter by CellTabRepairs: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
How can stupidity be a game plan?

Ko serious gaan

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) / Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please / Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.