Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) (1520 Views)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Would you accept this?

A Man living abroad sent His sister to propose and engage the girl he wishes to marry on his behalf. If you were the girl proposed to, will you accept the ring??

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/man-living-abroad-sends-sister-to-help.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
she be like Yvonne Nelson

1 Like

Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
So he cannot send a drone from abroad with the ring abi? undecided
So very un-Nigerian of him grin
Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by CplusJason: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Maybe he'll send his sister to get her pregnant when the time comes.

Not cool at all.
Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Maybe he'll send his sister to get her pregnant when the time comes.

Not cool at all.
Is it your proposal? tongue

©YBR
Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by optional1(f): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
if u don old for house tell me why you no go accept the proposal

As far say i love the guy and i ready to marry why i no go accept d ring
Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't think it's necessary!
Re: Sister To A Man Abroad Proposes To His Girlfriend In Nigeria On His Behalf (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lies!!! Social media madness!! People just cook up stories and they trend.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1)

Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (photos) / Ladies Come Here, Who Is Cuter Between The Two(pic) / Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.