Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This (1518 Views)

Please Help Me Analyse This Issue. / He Love Ladies With Big Back Side , This Is Happening To Him Now !!! / Reasons Why He Love Girlfriend Chioma - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Doojie89: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
My long distance relationship boyfriend of three years seldom call me or chat with me, always with the excuse of work. When he does chat, it's just the normal hi and how are you. He doesn't talk about his day, doesn't ask about mine. He doesn't talk about missing me and doesn't clamour to see me, except when he wishes I'm around to cook for him or keep him company. Yet he says he loves me so much. When I asked him one day how he's sure he loves me, the reply he gave was that, when he's at work, he longs to chat or call me. That reply seems shallow to me.
Does he love me because he says so? Why would he tell me he loves me so much yet he's not showing it?
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
bluntboy .. u know i need ya smart head for this one
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dasherz:
bluntboy .. u know i need ya smart head for this one

cheesy I will try my best.
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by OfficialAwol(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
When would you accept the reality that he has started kicking another *****
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by darkmarky(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
These brothers don't love you baby.... Focus...

1 Like

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by LizzyAnn(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamj your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Florblu(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
It is audible to the deaf and obvious to the blind that this guy is no longer into you.

Gather yourself together and move on. Stop being somebody's second choice.

Accept my sympathy and I love you

2 Likes

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by johnstar(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gals always talk abt love

Men alway talk abt money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Doojie89:
My long distance relationship boyfriend of three years seldom call me or chat with me, always with the excuse of work. When he does chat, it's just the normal hi and how are you. He doesn't talk about his day, doesn't ask about mine. He doesn't talk about missing me and doesn't clamour to see me, except when he wishes I'm around to cook for him or keep him company. Yet he says he loves me so much. When I asked him one day how he's sure he loves me, the reply he gave was that, when he's at work, he longs to chat or call me. That reply seems shallow to me.
Does he love me because he says so? Why would he tell me he loves me so much yet he's not showing it?

On the surface, it appears like he doesn't love you or is taking you for granted but that may not be the case in reality. We express love in different ways. Some people are aggressive in their display while some are very laid back or robotic. We don't really know this guy and some comments may cause you to lose a man who is either sincere or insincere.

I can't answer your question about whether he loves you or not. You are the one who can answer that question yourself. We don't know him. But based on what you have narrated here, it doesn't appear like he is committed to the relationship. Next time you get the chance, have a honest talk with him. Be direct and observant. Ask him if he wants the relationship or not. Let him know that commitment is key and that he is not showing it. If he promises to change, give him another chance. Let us see just how willing he would be ready to make sacrifices. If he continues to show a lack of commitment, then, he doesn't love you as much as he claims.

I hope you are telling us the whole truth? I hope you are not the one demanding excessive and irrational attention? Sometimes, we may feel like the other person is not doing enough when in reality, we are the ones just being selfish.

5 Likes

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

On the surface, it appears like he doesn't love you or is taking you for granted but that may not be the case in reality. We express love in different ways. Some people are aggressive in their display while some are very laid back or robotic. We don't really know this guy and some comments may cause you to lose a man who is either sincere or insincere.

I can't answer your question about whether he loves you or not. You are the one who can answer that question yourself. We don't know him. But based on what you have narrated here, it doesn't appear like he is committed to the relationship. Next time you get the chance, have a honest talk with him. Be direct and observant. Ask him if he wants the relationship or not. Let him know that commitment is key and that he is not showing it. If he promises to change, give him another chance. Let us see just how willing he would be ready to make sacrifices. If he continues to show a lack of commitment, then, he doesn't love you as much as he claims.

I hope you are telling us the whole truth? I hope you are not the one demanding excessive and irrational attention? Sometimes, we may feel like the other person is not doing enough when in reality, we are the ones just being selfish.

damn you're smart!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

damn you're smart!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am humbled by your generosity, Dash smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am humbled by your generosity, Dash smiley
lol you should be in bed
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

lol you should be in bed

About to. You should be in bed too.

So, let us sleep. Let me tuck you in and kiss you goodnight.
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

About to. You should be in bed too.

So, let us sleep. Let me tuck you in and kiss you goodnight.

aww that will be sweet but I will be sleeping late
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

aww that will be sweet but I will be sleeping late
Alright, sweet. I am off. Sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Penalty82(m): 12:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Two adults seducing themselves here.

1 Like

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 1:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Bluntboy and dasherz you 2 need a room.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
he's sleeping in his house .. I am in my fadas house cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2017
I sight you windflower cheesy .. how you doing?
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Heloct(f): 3:49am On Oct 29, 2017
Lemme tell you this.

If a guy loves you, you will know.

If you are confused, you know the answer already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by IAMSASHY(f): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2017
undecided hey gal, guys cn b 2 committed wen it cams 2 making money, am in2 a distant relationship 2. D day i traveled 2 his place, I visited his shop and considering d type of business he's in2, he's always busy, atleast I rememberd nt setting my eyes on hm close to 1hr as I sat in his shop, I got worried and hv 2 cul hm. Wen he returned, I asked hm is dis d way u ar always busy in shop? he sed yes, I asked Hw den does he use 2 make out time 4 d video we do in d noon, (sometimes we do close to 1hr video cul) he sed d fact dat he misses me forces hm 2 squeeze out some time. Being busy is neva an excuse to hear 4rm sumone u luv. U may actually b d side babe here

1 Like

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Windflower(f): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
I sight you windflower cheesy .. how you doing?
Lol,I sight you too,what are you still doing awake at 1,you this gurl I don dey fear you o. Are you sure you are not a ...... wink cheesy smileyHappy Sunday dear
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2017
He doesn't love you, long distance relationship is stressful talk more of when the guy is not contributing to the relationship, very soon he will find a petty reason to breakup with you or stop talking to you, start removing your mind from him so when he breakup or when you get tired of all and breakup with him by yourself, it won't pain you much.

1 Like

Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:

cheesy
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy
Good mOrning
hope you had a good night's rest
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

Good mOrning
hope you had a good night's rest
Yes, sweet. Hope you had too? Good morning and a happy Sunday to you.
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by Dasherz(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, sweet. Hope you had too? Good morning and a happy Sunday to you.
My night was short but the sleep was worth it
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:
My night was short but the sleep was worth it
Good. That is what matters. That one gets a refreshing sleep.
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by iamJ(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
LizzyAnn:
iamj your attention is needed here
set up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This by LizzyAnn(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
grin
iamJ:
grin
iamJ:

(1) (Reply)

It My 20th Birthday Show Some Love Famzz / Why I Dumped A Man Who Won’t Allow Me Pay For Anything -woman (pics) / I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.