Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. (12579 Views)

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
10/05/2017

Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "When anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it's from Allah. He should praise Allah for it and relate it to (others)." Another narration adds: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He should not report it except to those whom he loves. And if he sees one which he dislikes, then it is from the Satan. He should seek refuge from Allah against its evil and should not mention it to anyone. Then it will not harm him." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:00am On May 12, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
11/05/2017

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "No woman should touch another woman's body and then describe the details of her figure to her husband in such manner as if he was looking at her." [Al-Bukhari].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:48am On May 13, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
13/05/2017

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If a group of Muslims numbering a hundred perform funeral prayer on a dead person, and all of them asks Allah's forgiveness for him, their prayer for him will be accepted." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:20pm On May 14, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
14/05/2017

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Which action is the best?" He (PBUH) said, "Faith in Allah and Jihad in the way of Allah." I asked: "Which neck (slave) is best (for emancipation)?" He said, "That which is dearest of them in price and most valuable of them to its masters." I asked: "If I cannot afford (it)?" He said, "Then help a labourer or work for one who is disabled." I asked: "If I cannot do (it)?" He said, "You should restrain yourself from doing wrong to people, because it (serves as) charity which you bestow upon yourself." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
16/05/2017

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who (on befalling a calamity) slaps his cheeks, tears his clothes and follows the ways and traditions of the Days of ignorance is none of us." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
17/05/2017

Abu 'Isa Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah has forbidden you: disobedience to your mothers, withhold (what you should give), or demand (what you do not deserve), and to bury your daughters alive. And Allah dislikes idle talk, to ask too many questions (for things which will be of no benefit to one), and to waste your wealth." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
18/05/2017

'Abdullahi bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (May Allah be pleased with them) said: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The world is but a (quick passing) enjoyment; and the best enjoyment of the world is a pious and virtuous woman." [Muslim].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
20/05/2017

Abu Yahya Shuaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
21/05/2017

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The life of the world is sweet and green. Allah makes you generations succeeding one another so that He may try you in respect of your actions. So beware of the beguilements of the world and those of women. The first trial of Banu Israel was through women." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
23/05/2017

'Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The best of you, are my contemporaries, then those who follow them, then those who will come after them. (Imran said, I do not know if he said this twice or thrice). Then they will be followed by those who will testify but will not called upon to testify; they will betray the trust and will not trusted. They will make vows but will not fulfill them, and obesity will prevail among them." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:25am On May 25, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
25/05/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer." It was asked, "Who is that, O Messenger of Allah?" He said, "One whose neighbour does not feel safe from his evil." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
*Daily Hadith*

Qais bin Abu Hazim (May Allah be pleased with him) said: Abu Bakr (May Allah be pleased with him) came upon a woman named Zainab from the Ahmas tribe and noticed that she was observing total silence. He said: "What has happened to her? Why does she not speak?" People informed him that she had sworn to remain silent. He then said to her: "You should speak, it is not permissible (to observe silence), for it is an act of the Days of Ignorance (Jahiliyyah)." (After hearing this) she started speaking. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:37pm On May 28, 2017
*Daily Hadith* 27/05/2017 Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah 'Abdullah bin Busr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: One of the Companions said, "O Messenger of Allah. There are many injunctions of Islam for me. So tell me something to which I may hold fast." He said, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of Allah." [At- Tirmidhi].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2017
*Daily Hadith*

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Avoid two habits which provoke cursing." The Companions said: "What are those things which provoke cursing?" He said, "Relieving on the thoroughfares or the shades where people take shelter and rest." [Muslim].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
30/05/2017

'Urwah bin 'Amir (May Allah be pleased with him) said: When talking of omen was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) he said, "The best type of omen is the good omen." He added, "A Muslim should not refrain from anything because of an omen." He (PBUH) told them, "When any of you sees anything which he dislikes, he should say: 'Allahuma la ya'ti bil-hasanati illa Anta, wa la yadfa'us- sayyi'ati illa Anta, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa Bika (O Allah! You alone bring good things; You alone avert evil things, and there is no might or power but in You)." [Abu Dawud with Sahih Isnad].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
31/05/2017

Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When the dwellers of Jannah enter Jannah, an announcer will call: (You have a promise from Allah that) you will live therein and you will never die; you will stay healthy therein and you will never fall ill; you will stay young and you will never become old; you will be under a constant bliss and you will never feel miserable." [Muslim]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
01/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A black woman (or probably a young man) used to clean the mosque. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) missed her (or him) and asked about her (or him). He was told that she (or he) had died. He (PBUH) said, "Why did you not inform me?" (It seems as if) they (Companions) considered the matter insignificant. Then he (PBUH) said, "Show me her (or his) grave." When it was shown to him, he offered (Janazah-funeral) prayer over it and said, "These graves cover those in them with darkness, and Allah illuminates them for the inmates as a result of my supplication for them." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
02/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Were people to know the blessing of pronouncing Adhan and the standing in the first row, they would even draw lots to secure these privileges. And were they to realize the reward of performing Salat early, they would race for it; and were they to know the merits of Salat after nightfall (Isha') and the dawn (Fair) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
03/06/2017

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them." [At-Tirmidhi].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
*04/06/2017*

*Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah*

*Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me are like abundant rain which fell on a land. A fertile part of it absorbed the water and brought forth profuse herbage and pasture; and solid ground patches which retained the water by which Allah has benefited people, who drank from it, irrigated their crops and sowed their seeds; and another sandy plane which could neither retain the water nor produce herbage. Such is the similitude of a person who become well-versed in the religion of Allah and receives benefit from the Message entrusted to me by Allah, so he himself has learned and taught it to others; such is also similitude of a person who has stubbornly and ignorantly rejected Allah's Guidance with which I have been sent." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].*

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
05/06/2017

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Do not keep the fire burning in your homes when you go to bed." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
07/06/2017

Khaulah bint Hakim (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Whosoever alights somewhere and says: 'A'udhu bikalimati-illahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek refuge with the Perfect Words of Allah from the evils of what He created),' nothing will harm him until he leaves that place." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
08/06/2017

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Exhort your dying men to recite: 'La ilaha illallah' (There is no true god except Allah)." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
10/06/2017

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "No person should eat and drink with his left hand for Satan eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand." [Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
13/06/2017

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When you have finished your (Fard) Salat (prayer) in the mosque, you should observe some of your (Sunnah and Nawafil) Salat at home; Allah will bless your homes because of your Salat (in your homes)." [Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
14/06/2017

'Abdullah bin 'Amr Al-'as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: A man came to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "I swear allegiance to you for emigration and Jihad, seeking reward from Allah." He (PBUH) said, "Is any of your parents alive?" He said, "Yes, both of them are alive." He (PBUH) then asked, "Do you want to seek reward from Allah?" He replied in the affirmative. Thereupon Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Go back to your parents and keep good company with them." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
16/06/2017

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) cursed the one who accepts Ar-Riba (the usury) and the who pays it. [Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
*17/06/2017*

*Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah*

*Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to teach us the Istikharah (seeking guidance from Allah) in all matters as he would teach us a Surah of the Qur'an. He used to say: "When one of you contemplates entering upon an enterprise, let him perform two Rak'ah of optional prayer other than Fard prayers and then supplicate: "Allahumma inni astakhiruka ni 'ilmika, wa astaqdiruka bi qudratika, wa as-'aluka min fadlikal-'azim. Fainnaka taqdiru wa la aqdiru, wa ta'lamu wa la a'lamu , wa Anta 'allamul-ghuyub. Allahumma in kunta ta'lamu anna hadhal-'amra (and name what you want to do) khairun li fi dini wa ma'ashi wa 'aqibati amri, (or he said) 'ajili amri ajilihi, faqdurhu li wa yassirhu li, thumma barik li fihi. Wa in kunta ta'lamu anna hadhal 'amra (and name what you want to do) sharrun li fi dini wa ma'ashi wa 'aqibati amri, (or he said) wa 'ajili amri wa ajilihi, fasrifhu 'anni, wasrifni 'anhu, waqdur liyal-khaira, haithu kana, thumma ardini bihi." (O Allah, I consult You through Your Knowledge, and I seek strength through Your Power, and I ask of Your Bounty; for Your are Capable whereas I'm not and, You know I do not, and You are the Knower of hidden things. O Allah, if You know that this matter (and name it) is good for me in respect of my Deen, livelihood and the consequences of my affairs (or he said), the sooner or later of my affairs then ordain it for me. But if You know this matter (and name it) to be bad for my Deen, my livelihood or the consequences of my affairs then turn it away from me and turn me away from it, and grant me power to do good whatever it may be, and cause me to be contented with it). And let the supplicant specify the object."*
*[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].*

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
18/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked about the deed which will be foremost to lead a man to Jannah. He replied, "Fear of Allah and the good conduct." Then he was asked about indulgence which will admit a man to Hell (Fire) and he answered, "The tongue and the genitals." [At-Tirmidhi].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
19/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "A man set out to visit a brother (in Faith) in another town and Allah sent an angel on his way. When the man met the angel, the latter asked him, " Where do you intend to go?" He said, "I intend to visit my brother in this town. The angel said, " Have you done any favour to him?" He said, "No, I have no desire except to visit him because I love him for the sake of Allah, the Exalted, the Glorious." Thereupon the angel said, "I'm a messenger to you from Allah (to inform you) Allah loves you as you love him (for His sake)." [Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
20/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "None of you should wish for death. If he is righteous, perhaps he may add to (his) good works, and if he is a sinner, possibly he may repent (in case he is given a longer life)." [Al-Bukhari].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
21/06/2017

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A woman was punished in Hell because of a cat which she had confined in until it died. She did not give it to eat or to drink when it was confined, nor did she free it to that it might eat the vermin of the earth." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ethics On Sleeping / A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.