Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. (12546 Views)

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
02/09/2017

Bismillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Sufyan bin 'Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: I said, "O Messenger of Allah, tell me of something of Islam which I will not ask anyone else about it." He (PBUH) said, "Say, ' I believe in Allah ' and then be steadfast." (Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
06/09/2017

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Among the inmates of Hell, a person who had led the most luxurious life in this world will be brought up on the Day of Resurrection and dipped in the Fire and will be asked: 'O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any comfort? Did you happen to get any luxury?' He will reply: 'By Allah, no, my Rubb.' And then one of the people of Jannah who had experienced extreme misery in the life of this world will be dipped in Jannah. Then he will be asked: 'O son of Adam! Did you ever experience any misery? Did you ever encounter difficulty?' He will say: "By Allah, no my Rubb, I neither experienced misery nor passed through hardship." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Salaam alaykum sister..... Are you hearing from snapscore?
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
08/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "A group of people (both men and women) whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter Jannah." (Muslim).
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Salaam alaykum sister..... Are you hearing from snapscore?

Wahaleikum salam waramotullah wabarakaruh. no I didn't hear from her. but. I believe she'll be ok wherever she is.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Alennsar:

Wahaleikum salam waramotullah wabarakaruh. no I didn't hear from her. but. I believe she'll be ok wherever she is.

Issoryt .... Whenever you do sha..... Send salaam to her...
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Issoryt .... Whenever you do sha..... Send salaam to her...
like seriously we've never chat before fa.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
09/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than
a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: `If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,' but say only: `Allah so determined and did as He willed.' The word `if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts". [Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
10/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "It is from the excellence of (a believer's) Islam that he should shun that which is of no concern to him." (At-Tirmidhi).
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
11/09/2017

'Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone introduces in our matter something which does not belong to it, will be rejected." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
12/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales. Do not look for other's faults. Do not spy one another, and do not practise Najsh (means to offer a high price for something in order to allure another customer who is interested in the thing). Do not be jealous of one another and dp not nurse enmity against one another. Do not sever ties with one another. Become the slaves of Allah, and be brothers to one another as He commanded. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. Hr should neither oppress him nor humiliate him. The piety is here! The piety is here!" While saying so he pointed towards his chest. "It is enough evil for a Muslim to look down upon his Muslim brother. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in Faith: his blood, his wealth and his honour. Verily, Allah does not look to your bodies nor to your faces but He looks to your hearts and your deeds." Another narration is: "Do not feel envy against one another; do not nurse enmity; do not spy on one another and do not cheat one another. Be Allah slaves, brethren to one another." Another narration is: "Do not have estranged relations with one another. Do not nurse enmity and do not feel envy against one another. O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers!" Another narration is: "Do not estranged mutual relations and do not intervene into the transaction which is likely to be settled with another person." (Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Bashspeaks(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Any single Muslim lady that wish to get hook up for marriage with our Muslim brothers should please chat me up, our brothers are waiting for you

Am a living testimony from the group

Group admin
Bashiru
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bashspeaks:
Any single Muslim lady that wish to get hook up for marriage with our Muslim brothers should please chat me up, our brothers are waiting for you

Group admin
Bashiru
are you sure you're married cos you look more like a nigga to me
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Bashspeaks(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2017
It been long I took the pic
Alennsar:

are you sure you're married cos you look more like a nigga to me
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Hollawayn05(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Group admin
Bashiru

kindly dont take dis Serious
i smell fowl play..
why that you only requesting for LADIES?
so ur MALE TEAM are already in the group ..
LOL...

and for the pic you claim you took a long time ago,
i guess its 10 yrs ago Cos u still look 21 to me..

NIGGA kindly SWAVE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Hollawayn05(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2017
or may be you got married after july 15th

your thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3921367/baby-mama-wont-stop-bugging
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hollawayn05:
or may be you got married after july 15th

your thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3921367/baby-mama-wont-stop-bugging

subhanallah. thanks brother for. blowing his cover.

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Bashspeaks(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
SMH
Hollawayn05:

kindly dont take dis Serious
i smell fowl play..
why that you only requesting for LADIES?
so ur MALE TEAM are already in the group ..
LOL...

and for the pic you claim you took a long time ago,
i guess its 10 yrs ago Cos u still look 21 to me..

NIGGA kindly SWAVE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2017
assalamualeikum brother pls check your mai.,.
Cc balash
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
15/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "In Jannah there are a hundred grades which Allah has prepared for those who fight in His Cause; and the distance between any two of those grades is like the distance between the heaven and the earth." (Al-Bukhari).

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
18/09/2017

Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “O son of Adam, it is better for you to spend in charity. To withhold is evil for you, yet there is no blame if you do so out of necessity. Begin spending on your dependents, for the upper hand that gives is better than the lower hand that takes". [Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
19/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “The five (daily) Salat (prayers), and from one Jumu'ah prayer to the (next) Jumu'ah prayer, and from one Ramadan to Ramadan are expiations for the (sins) committed in between (their intervals); provided the major sins are not committed". [Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
20/09/2017

Abu 'Abdullah Tariq bin Shihab (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: A person asked the Prophet (PBUH) (when he had just put his foot in the stirrup): "What is the highest form of Jihad?" He (PBUH) said, “Speaking the truth in the presence of a tyrant ruler". [An-Nasa'i]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Hollawayn05(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alennsar:
*Daily Hadith*
19/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “The five (daily) Salat (prayers), and from one Jumu'ah prayer to the (next) Jumu'ah prayer, and from one Ramadan to Ramadan are expiations for the (sins) committed in between (their intervals); provided the major sins are not committed". [Muslim]

Example of the major sin pls
sure having another god exept Allah should be der
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hollawayn05:

Example of the major sin pls
sure having another god exept Allah should be der

yes. Shirk (associating anything with Allah)
Despair of Allah's mercy.
Disobeying parents.
Zina (adultery).
Sodomy.
Theft.
Drinking alcoholic beverage.
Gambling .etc

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
22/09/2017

Al-Bara' bin 'Azib (may Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) commanded us to observe seven things and forbade us seven. He ordered us to visit the sick; to follow funeral processions; to respond to a sneezer with 'Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah have mercy on you)' when he says 'Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah),' to help the oppressed and to help others to fulfill their oaths, to accept invitation and to promote greeting. He forbade us to wear gold rings, to drink in silver utensils, to use Mayathir (silk carpets placed on saddles), to wear Al-Qassiy (a kind of silk cloth), to wear fine silk brocade". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
23/09/2017

Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with them) reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
24/09/2017

Jabir (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Whenever the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) delivered a Khutbah, his eyes would become red, his tone loud and he showed anger as if he were warning us against an army. He (PBUH) would say, "The enemy is about to attack you in the morning and the enemy is advancing against you in the evening". He would further say, "I am sent with the final Hour like these two fingers of mine." Messenger of Allah (PBUH) held up his index finger and the middle finger together to illustrate. He used to add: "To proceed, the best speech is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (PBUH), the worst practice is the introduction of new practices in Islam and every Bid'ah is a misguidance." He would also say, "I am in respect of rights, nearer to every believer than his own self. He who leaves an estate, it belongs to his heirs, and he who leaves a debt, it is my responsibility to pay it off." [Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
28/09/2017

'Amr bin Shu'aib reported on his father's authority that his grandfather (may Allah be pleased with him) said: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Command your children to perform Salat (prayer) when they are seven years old, and beat them for (not offering) it when they are ten, and do not let (boys and girls) sleep together". [Abu Dawud]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
29/09/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Allah has divided mercy into one hundred parts; and He retained with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent down to earth one part. Through this one part creatures deal with one another with compassion, so much that an animal lifts its hoof over its young lest it should hurt it". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
01/10/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said: "He who goes to mosque at down or dusk (for Salat), Allah prepares a hospitable abode for him in Jannah, every time when he walks to it or comes back from it". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
02/10/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do you know what is backbiting?" The Companions said: "Allah and His Messenger know better". Thereupon he said, " Backbiting is talking about your (Muslim) brother in a manner which he dislikes". It was said to him: "What if my (Muslim) brother is as I say?" He said, "If he is actually as you say, then that is backbiting; but if that is not in him, that is slandering". [Muslim]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramadan Begins Saturday As Sultan Announces Sighting Of The Moon / The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! / Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.