Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava (14740 Views)

Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / 5 Things I've Learnt Since My Girlfriend Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by mikejegede(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
Naija gals have big eyes and big mouth, infact they love everything big and it's not as if they're big them selves, when a nigger chats them up and they divert and go sexual the gal will start to exclaim that she loves big cassava and when it's time for her receive 2 the big cassava she said she likes, wahala will jus start.

Things I've learnt abt gals that claim they love big cassava are highlighted below.

1) The real lovers of the big cassava are not loud abt it, infact they are very gentle and when u see them u'll think that if u deep two fingers inside their pvssy they'll die, buh in the real sense,they can take any kind of cassava even if ur's has graduted frm cassava to yam tuber, I swear they are up to the task, that was how one day I met one gal by name blessing in 2011 she was in ss2 and I lured her to the house the next day so I wanted to fvck her buh she was not playing along buh after some few lectures frm me to her, I succesfully plucked her pants frm her waist and then I climbed on her like she's a mango tree as soon as I put my dick inside her, I swear her pvssy swallowed my dick like a snake swallowing a rat and I did not hear pim frm her mouth, chai all through my affair wth her I treated her wth respect cos she's great in fact she's very very great.

2) Most of the gals who claim they love big cassava dnt really hve what it takes to handle one when they come in contact wth a big cassava, I guess they jus enjoy the thrill of standing face to face wth a big cassava and eyeing it like a most prized posession infact they Jus like to hold it in their sinful hands like it's their mobile phone and occasionally squeeze it like an orange to know maybe their's iron inside it and to fantasize about it like it's a bedtime story, infact so many dirty thought races through their mind when they see a big cassava. God help them

3)Most of the gals that say they love big cassava always feel that they will die when they imagine the cassava they see going in and out of their pvssy like wizkid going frm lagos to london, infact if u wan2 to see the serious face of a gal who says she loves big cassava, jus tell her that u want to put the cassava inside her butthole, the way she will look at u ehn can be likened to the way ur parents looks at u when u were a child and u entered in2 the parlour when they are discussing something wth a guest and no child is supposed to be their. These gals are all liars they shout they love big cassava jus to look tough and wild and when u eventually catch them on bed and u're trying to penetrate them they'll be shoutn the name of jesus as if ur cassava is a demon and they're expectn it to be subdued by the name of the lord.

4) Gals dnt like big cassava for the pvssy they jus like to have it in their mouth,they wanna roll their tongue around it , they wanna nibble at it wth their lips, they wanna play wth it using their teeth, they wanna hold it and smack it against their lips, they jus wanna play wth it like it's their best friend, they jus wanna kneel on both legs like someone talkn to God and pop the dick in their mouth like codeine and get high baskn in the euphoria of dickoquine and cassavalin, infact they wanna look at it sternly at the way the veins are clustered around the cassava like indome on a spoon. Hmmmmmmmmmm our gals sha, may they not look at wat will blind them in jesus name.

Our ladies are not sure what they want buh we will give them anything they want, dick, money, smoochn. Jus name it. I for one I live to please the ladies.

Guy do u live to please the ladies too?

one question though.which category u joingrin..
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by pennytrate: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2017
♣ • → damn!!
This nigga is real good grin
°°

1 Like

Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Look at what I find myself reading. #iberibe
after reading it abi?
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
bizzy500:
op naso,dey plenty for this section,na only mouth dem get cry
can u mention jus two monickers?
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
you climbed her like you were climbing a mango tree kwa? grin chaii..this guy na serious case
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Kemperor: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
I spent my time reading dat nonsense hoping u wil finally add somtin meaningful but u ended up concluded an empty thing lik ur empty brain.. empty vessel
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Kemperor:
I spent my time reading dat nonsense hoping u wil finally add somtin meaningful but u ended up concluded an empty thing lik ur empty brain.. empty vessel

Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
Kemperor:
jus look at ur poor construction of english, if someone like you who cannot express himself properly calls me an empty brain, I won't be dismayed. If I ask u to define wat empty vessel means, ur next typing may jus make people's fone screen crack, jus come and be going dnt bother.

3 Likes

Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Kemperor: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
jus look at ur poor construction of english, if someone like you who cannot express himself properly calls me an empty brain, I won't be dismayed. If I ask u to define wat empty vessel means, ur next typing may jus make people's fone screen crack, jus come and be going dnt bother.

Oh r u talkin abt d *ended up concluded *
Dont u knw wat is called typographical error
Wel i knw u dont knw it... d only tin u knw is 2 sit down n tink of nonsense...

Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Kemperor:

Oh r u talkin abt d *ended up concluded *
Dont u knw wat is called typographical error
Wel i knw u dont knw it... d only tin u knw is 2 sit down n tink of nonsense...
jus see ur life, so to u sense can be bought well, now I understand that since u're not dangote or otedola's child u'll settle for cheap sense, jus come and be going, before u'lll exhibit wat ur cheap sense has within it.
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2017
SexyCeline:
i stop doing guys since last year...
you pweetie kiss
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Kemperor: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
jus see ur life, so to u sense can be bought well, now I understand that since u're not dangote or otedola's child u'll settle for cheap sense, jus come and be going, before u'lll exhibit wat ur cheap sense has within it.

Since u rejected d natural sense...
Tak money go find who go put sense in ur brain... mayb a special class or training...
Y i dey even talk 2 u...
I'm makin u look wise in ur foolishness...
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Kemperor:

Since u rejected d natural sense...
Tak money go find who go put sense in ur brain... mayb a special class or training...
Y i dey even talk 2 u...
I'm makin u look wise in ur foolishness...
ur stupidity is actually being confirmed by replying me cos I'll keep exposing u, jus come and be going please
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by bizzy500: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
can u mention jus two monickers?
cheesy
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZoneBslayer:
you climbed her like you were climbing a mango tree kwa? grin chaii..this guy na serious case
lol!
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
Naija gals have big eyes and big mouth, infact they love everything big and it's not as if they're big them selves, when a nigger chats them up and they divert and go sexual the gal will start to exclaim that she loves big cassava and when it's time for her receive 2 the big cassava she said she likes, wahala will jus start.

Things I've learnt abt gals that claim they love big cassava are highlighted below.

1) The real lovers of the big cassava are not loud abt it, infact they are very gentle and when u see them u'll think that if u deep two fingers inside their pvssy they'll die, buh in the real sense,they can take any kind of cassava even if ur's has graduted frm cassava to yam tuber, I swear they are up to the task, that was how one day I met one gal by name blessing in 2011 she was in ss2 and I lured her to the house the next day so I wanted to fvck her buh she was not playing along buh after some few lectures frm me to her, I succesfully plucked her pants frm her waist and then I climbed on her like she's a mango tree as soon as I put my dick inside her, I swear her pvssy swallowed my dick like a snake swallowing a rat and I did not hear pim frm her mouth, chai all through my affair wth her I treated her wth respect cos she's great in fact she's very very great.

2) Most of the gals who claim they love big cassava dnt really hve what it takes to handle one when they come in contact wth a big cassava, I guess they jus enjoy the thrill of standing face to face wth a big cassava and eyeing it like a most prized posession infact they Jus like to hold it in their sinful hands like it's their mobile phone and occasionally squeeze it like an orange to know maybe their's iron inside it and to fantasize about it like it's a bedtime story, infact so many dirty thought races through their mind when they see a big cassava. God help them

3)Most of the gals that say they love big cassava always feel that they will die when they imagine the cassava they see going in and out of their pvssy like wizkid going frm lagos to london, infact if u wan2 to see the serious face of a gal who says she loves big cassava, jus tell her that u want to put the cassava inside her butthole, the way she will look at u ehn can be likened to the way ur parents looks at u when u were a child and u entered in2 the parlour when they are discussing something wth a guest and no child is supposed to be their. These gals are all liars they shout they love big cassava jus to look tough and wild and when u eventually catch them on bed and u're trying to penetrate them they'll be shoutn the name of jesus as if ur cassava is a demon and they're expectn it to be subdued by the name of the lord.

4) Gals dnt like big cassava for the pvssy they jus like to have it in their mouth,they wanna roll their tongue around it , they wanna nibble at it wth their lips, they wanna play wth it using their teeth, they wanna hold it and smack it against their lips, they jus wanna play wth it like it's their best friend, they jus wanna kneel on both legs like someone talkn to God and pop the dick in their mouth like codeine and get high baskn in the euphoria of dickoquine and cassavalin, infact they wanna look at it sternly at the way the veins are clustered around the cassava like indome on a spoon. Hmmmmmmmmmm our gals sha, may they not look at wat will blind them in jesus name.

Our ladies are not sure what they want buh we will give them anything they want, dick, money, smoochn. Jus name it. I for one I live to please the ladies.

1. you are using an ss2 girl(probably a barely legal)as a yardstick to measure the sexual preference of women that spans from 18 to 65 years!!!
unfortunately in the process of trying to massage your ego.you have exposed your own fear of women and timidity or in clear terms your inability to make a difference between women and men biased view about women!
2.of all the things you can give na sex dey ya brain.na wa o

I am not judging sha
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by LePrezident(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lunagirl:
So you spent time, valuable time, to think and write this down? lipsrsealed

Plus, you do realize you are a pedophile and potential rapist right?

SS2 girl? Seriously undecided

And did you read 2011, 6 years ago? Did you ask how old he was then or how old he even is now?
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by LePrezident(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
SexyCeline:

What do you do now?
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
i suspect that atleast majority of big cassava lovers have boreholes with large cross sectional radii.
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by obontami: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Backinfront:
Another senseless thread.
How is it a nonsense thread? angry
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
baralatie:

1. you are using an ss2 girl(probably a barely legal)as a yardstick to measure the sexual preference of women that spans from 18 to 65 years!!!
unfortunately in the process of trying to massage your ego.you have exposed your own fear of women and timidity or in clear terms your inability to make a difference between women and men biased view about women!
2.of all the things you can give na sex dey ya brain.na wa o

I am not judging sha
of course u're not jugding u're preaching
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by fyxboss(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Look at what I find myself reading. #iberibe
Nne what's iberibe....
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Amarabae(f): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2017
fyxboss:
Nne what's iberibe....
it means stupidity
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by DrTims(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Hey whats up, i just sent u a PM
Amarabae:
Look at what I find myself reading.
#iberibe
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by DrTims(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Yea u are rite..
SexyCeline:
Big cassave is gud jor.. It fills the pussy up.
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Just negodu.....
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Just negodu.....
I jus wanna lick ur navel.
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by VitaminB12(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
SexyCeline:
Have you ever done it with a big cassava she.male? Lemme give you a new experience
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by fyxboss(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
it means stupidity
Lol, ibo girl......
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by jonaifame22(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
it means stupidity
undecided
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by Jonwesley(m): 3:35am On Mar 11, 2017
jonaifame22:

You just wrote about your experience.
Re: What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava by FvckShiT(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
SexyCeline:
damn true...

Holy fůcking shīt! shocked

Damn you so fůcking sexy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / How To Get Pink,sexy Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.