Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (14808 Views)

I And My Husby ... / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by TrollKiller(m): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2020
An aggrieved wife has taken the adage ‘hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ to another level. According to the tweet shared by @whitney_beryl, the wife caught her husband sleeping with the house help and she sliced off his male member, cooked it with noodles and shared the picture on Snapchat.

It is well ooo �

Source:- gistfans.com

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Tundenoni(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Q
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Sixfeetbelle: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2020
cry cry cry

Damn! I'm speechless.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by boxer022(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2020
OP what is your intention of posting such a graphic picture here? It is uncalled for and should be discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by nifemi25(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2020
What later happened to the house girl?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He messed with the wrongest chick,
Advice: men when ur wife receives beatings n cheatings from ur sorryass and keeps quiet, this always happens...
For black angels avoids weak & shallow men like dis,cos we don't wonna kill nor harm no more! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by chiefolododo(m): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Is it real life?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by mofeoluwadassah: 1:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Wtf is this shocked
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by bestabigaelever(f): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2020
This can't be real
Haha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Jeeeeezzz shocked shocked o my gosh!!!
This is the height of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Dracoe(m): 2:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Wth!! shocked shocked
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Purpletee(f): 2:43am On Apr 24, 2020
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!,heaven won't fall if most of y'all married men stay faithful to your wives,you'll say it's not easy to eat one soup for the rest of your life,the woman wey dey chop only your soup na mumu abi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by SavageResponse(m): 2:52am On Apr 24, 2020
What kind of wickedness is this?

I'm not surprised, i know only a white lady cad do this type of thing.

Fuck1ng psychos!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by ValCon888: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2020
WTF did I just see?
Some things are better left to the imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by illicit(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2020
gosh
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by pyyxxaro: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Omoor naa once I hold my seed oh

I cover my sac with the bloood oh cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Lightangel65: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He messed with the wrongest chick,
Advice: men when ur wife receives beatings n cheatings from ur sorryass and keeps quiet, this always happens...
For black angels avoids weak & shallow men like dis,cos we don't wonna kill nor harm no more! smiley

Am scared of you, you are a monster.
Am sure rapists are innocent where you are

10 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
ode

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by TrollKiller(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Miniso:
Black angels yur problem u will still be bleeped all nyt and kicked out no pay u can do no shit unless u want anoda beating... angry angry
lol
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Miniso:
Black angels yur problem u will still be bleeped all nyt and kicked out no pay u can do no shit unless u want anoda beating... angry angry
KnOW how u talk! U talk 2 much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by ThatFairGuy: 1:55am On Apr 28, 2020
What an eyesore
Meanwhile, this is utmost wickedness.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by aimmoney9: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2020
This can only be done by a woman....when a woman commits evil or tell lies that is when u will know that d devil is a learner
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by lammo: 4:33am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
What an eyesore
Meanwhile, this is utmost wickedness.
[/s]
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Da fuq shocked
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by blingxx(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Subuhalahi undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Anybody who thinks this is funny needs a bullet straight to the head. A bunch of sick dysfunctional sorry excuses for human beings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by HeadShot: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2020
How can he marry such a heartless woman....

What a pity
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

You!

Yes you , shut up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Breezzy(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2020
cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by missvaj2015(f): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
That's what I tell women that if you can't stay with a cheating man; then don't get married. Men must cheat because, its their nature. If na me be the man eeh. Just pray I don't survive it if not hummm. The rest would be history cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
aimmoney9:
This can only be done by a woman....when a woman commits evil or tell lies that is when u will know that d devil is a learner
THe man in question slepted with her maid for 10yrs built house 4 her n her 2 kids with d ladies money slowpoke! Don't worry the dick will grow back! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Pls the american idiot howling like a crane x is she so stupid ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.