Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (56283 Views)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
At the end, you become a virgin. That's the goal that matters.
lol... Eve and fake things tho.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol @least she was your motivation to work hard. She deserves a tithe.
yes she motivated me 2 work hard, now am motivating her 2 go become a virgin. Note: no b only 4 dat place dem dey knw virgins.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tyrekkk: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Men are always winning. I just don't just know why.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Papalet17: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
Lolz
Nice one
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2017
And you also practice grin tongue
vedah:
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
And you also practice grin tongue
With you abi?
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by jahsharon: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
only a non virgin will know this method... grin

EPIC! Why nah? Are you related to the EFCC Twitter guy?
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by AdeMavrodi: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
So doctors and nurses who ain't virgins, shouldn't know? Well I know it because I read.

When last did you read about Cancer, U read because u needed it. As simple as that. Non Virgin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
With you abi?
i wish, I really wish shocked
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
AdeMavrodi:

When last did you read about Cancer, U read because u needed it. As simple as that. Non Virgin
Your opinion, and believe me, its in the thrash can already. So what are you going to do next burst caps lock on me?
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
i wish, I really wish shocked
Lmao!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Abbeyme:

Happy birthday to you. Llnp.

tnx dear
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
SMREXY:
Happy birthday to you damsel
tnx dear
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by antieverything(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Really? You think you can't be a virgin again?
Ever heard of hymenorrhaphy? Lmao!
ow u got deflowered (roughly fcked) by d wrong guy nd started reading on how to amend ur already digged pvssy..hehe [center]grin [/center]
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
antieverything:

ow u got deflowered (roughly fcked) by d wrong guy nd started reading on how to amend ur already digged pvssy..hehe [center]grin [/center]
LMAO! Pepper soup mentality.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by darkmarky(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
antieverything:

lol make una pity dis vedah/Laveda girl...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by SMREXY(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Zita55:

tnx dear
You are welcome!
Where is the venue?
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
We can still pull this off, what do you think, hun? grin
vedah:
Lmao!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Laveda(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
ask people around about me... Don't try too hard.. Besides d lady who dashed u dis account, I am aware of it...

Hector what's the meaning of this?

They should ask around about you? Stop pulling this stunt on her, I don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
We can still pull this off, what do you think, hun? grin
I'm engaged.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Happy for you dearie. Hope he take you down the aisle
vedah:
I'm engaged.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by vedah: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
Happy for you dearie. Hope he take you down the aisle
Amen. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Vicolan: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol @least she was your motivation to work hard. She deserves a tithe.

No be only tithe,,offering and building money self.....#Lol
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by DavidEsq(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Vagina tightening cream lipsrsealed
If any cream like dat dey ehn, e for don reach one Million Naira and our "industrious" brodas for don dey supply the "original" ones cheesy
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

If any cream like dat dey ehn, e for don reach one Million Naira and our "industrious" brodas for don dey supply the "original" ones cheesy

E dey o.... Like seriously, grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by DavidEsq(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

E dey o.... Like seriously, grin
U want to use dis post and topic to open office on our gehs' head abi? Issorite
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by Odkosh: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Limitless72:
If she rejects you by saying "i don't date broke
guys" .My brother just go, work hard and fix your
broke status.
When she comes back, just tell her I only date
vírgíns....Wait and see how she fixes that!

gringrin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by euchariadavid(f): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Your opinion, and i care less. Getting a second class doesn't mean I'm a failure.
Exactly..
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by tamertery(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

U want to use dis post and topic to open office on our gehs' head abi? Issorite

LoL... Abeg o grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by walterzingo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice post bro and somehow motivating as well. cool
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by princeakins(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zita55:
Lmao

Happy belated birthday to u.

Grace to grace

More oil on ur head

Cheers kiss
Re: This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get by walterzingo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
walterzingo:
Nice post bro and somehow motivating as well. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.