Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. (5675 Views)

I Will Like To Marry A White Girl. Where Can I Meet Them Online? / My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should lolo and i will give her the money she refuse and shed crocodie tears and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.

11 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by AskProf: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should just ve sex and i will give her the money she refuse and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.

Do you really mean you wanted to pay 25,000 for it?

38 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by SweetBuns(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
so because she got pregnant, you assumed she spent all her time hopping on dicks on different beds??

you are not okay upstairs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Gentle0wavez: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
AskProf:

E shock you.

1 Like

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Martinez39s(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should just ve sex and i will give her the money she refuse and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.
My guy, why? U for pocket your money dey waka. Highest you for do na "sorry, things will be alright" then you begin waka your waka. No be to throwway 5k for woman like dat. E no matter whether na chicken change for your side. Na your money sha. wink

12 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Nickisindigo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
SweetBuns:
so because she got pregnant, you assumed she spent all her time hopping on dicks and different beds??

Lol �
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Deluxe16(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
AskProf:

My guy abeg how much be TDB with Olosho?
Some people spend money with so much audaciousness.
Toto can mumu some people ehn.
nitori olorun...25K just to Dobo

3 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by 0rion: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU ARE NOW THE BABY DADDY

grin grin grin
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by pesty100(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
SweetBuns:
so because she got pregnant, you assumed she spent all her time hopping on dicks and different beds??

she was definitely hopping on something! It's seems that thing she was hopping on has put her in her situation.

11 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by JOACHINpedro: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
She will come for more allawee cool
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
AskProf:

i wanted to assist her for her fees.
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
My guy, why? U for pocket your money dey waka. Highest you for do na "sorry, things will be alright" then you begin waka your waka. No be to throwway 5k for woman like dat. E no matter whether na chicken change for your side. Na your money sha. wink
i just pity her i no get her time she is now looking unkept.
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
She will come for more allawee cool
i don,t Bleep single mum i like them fresh

1 Like

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Deluxe16:

My guy abeg be TDB with Olosho?
Some people spend money with so much audaciousness.
Toto can mumu some people ehn.
nitori olorun...25K just to Dobo
i just wan assist am i no wan to toast am because i had a gf i just use that as an opportinty to ve my way.
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by JOACHINpedro: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
i don,t Bleep single mum i like them fresh
Not necessarily for your d*ck but for your offering wink
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by marshalcarter: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
Man of steel....biko buzz me small thing biko...based on who thou art
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by AskProf: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
i wanted to assist her for her fees.

I need just 5,000 MTN airtime. Can you?
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
AskProf:

I need just 5,000 MTN airtime. Can you?
na me born u? Or them tell u say i dey do give away

2 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv.

That is women for you bro..
Seems you are red pilled.. If not, na so your 25k for waka and you no go even see her kitty.. Check out now, na one riffraff give am belle..
Girls most times would be stingy with their Kitty if you are poshed and mature while they sleep around with their nonsense layabout male friends ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by UDUJ(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
SweetBuns:

cheesy grin cheesy lmao at HOPPING ON DICKS grin grin grin
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Prinnce1: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv.

That is women for you bro..
Seems you are red pilled.. If not, na so your 25k for waka and you no go even see her kitty.. Check out now, na one riffraff give am belle..
Girls most times would be stingy with their Kitty if you are poshed and mature while they sleep around with their nonsense layabout male friends ..
am yet to under the motives about this ooo.... I can remember a particular girl one of my big guy the toast back in school's days, the girl do shakara give my man like say na gold dey pussy only for us to lap one day like that to get small Igbo to carry cook rice for morning na so we see the babe with one smallie, my guy no fit hold himself, him bounce enter the house na so we see foam were be about 1inch above the ground. Tears commot for my guy eyes

2 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by ibkonekt(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should lolo and i will give her the money she refuse and shed crocodie tears and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.

probably wanted your money for abortion (maybe), it was good that you didnt touch that Wh0re with a pole...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Prinnce1:
am yet to under the motives about this ooo.... I can remember a particular girl one of my big guy the toast back in school's days, the girl do shakara give my man like say na gold dey pussy only for us to lap one day like that to get small Igbo to carry cook rice for morning na so we see the babe with one smallie, my guy no fit hold himself, him bounce enter the house na so we see foam were be about 1inch above the ground. Tears commot for my guy eyes
lol

1 Like

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
ibkonekt:

probably wanted your money for abortion (maybe), it was good that you didnt touch that Wh0re with a pole...
lol if u see hw dirty she na look with d pregnancy i even dey shame we i dey follow am dey relate that day.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by BigSarah(f): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
You were offering 25k, probably someone else offered higher and was better looking than you. She made a choice based on her current circumstance that doesn’t mean she’s loose or she lost out because you didn’t bed her for 25k ... it means she bruised your ego and you are still crying about it bummer

2 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by AskProf: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
na me born u? Or them tell u say i dey do give away

Just assist me.
Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Archtype(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
must you demand sex before you help someone? How does her private life concern you? If you want to help person just help him or her out of your own volition and freewill...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by kenzysmith: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigSarah:
You were offering 25k, probably someone else offered higher and was better looking than you. She made a choice based on her current circumstance that doesn’t mean she’s loose or she lost out because you didn’t bed her for 25k ... it means she bruised your ego and you are still crying about it bummer
am good looking check my dp she know i had a girlfriend if i wan toast am na one hand i just use that as a opportunity to ve a quicky am move the leeche don't want to appear cheap to me if i want to Bleep her now na one way buh i don"t do dirty gals. So babe if u stay at lag u can bell me make i help ur ministry.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigSarah:
which kind nonsense this one dey talk self

5 Likes

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2020
kenzysmith:
I don't know the best adjective to qualify the girl but I would say she's virtuous. She did the right thing,,,,by saying to hell with you & your money.
She's not like some who would gladly offfer sex in exchange for their wants. And, whosoever she decided to open her skirt & got pregnant for,,,is never your headache. undecided

I would like to call you names but the 5k mentioned in your comment shows that you aren't totally wicked cool

I hope we can learn to assist others with no strings attached.

What goes around comes around!

BigSarah:
[s]You were offering 25k, probably someone else offered higher and was better looking than you. She made a choice based on her current circumstance that doesn’t mean she’s loose or she lost out because you didn’t bed her for 25k ... it means she bruised your ego and you are still crying about it bummer[/s]
Go through the post again.
The girl ain't slut
The lady deserves more accolades embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by ashawopikin(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

E shock you.
even buhari is shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) / My Life As A Cultist / Can You Love Somebody Without Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.