Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

This guy is too much and my head is aching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This guy is too much and my head is aching (2395 Views)

Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This guy is too much and my head is aching by Enoyoh: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
Have learnt a whole lot from people's opinion here!

There is this guy that has been following me up for about a year now
but have been giving him cold attitude. It got to a point that his family members
including his Dad became involved in getting me to give him a chance.

Just when I tuned in and found out that he is just my kind of guy, he suddenly became cold
and showing a carefree attitude.

I complained to his people and they said I should keep encouraging him.

The truth is that I like him alot, but dont know how to go about it.
I will really appreciate constructive advise  from the house.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
This guy has been on you trail for a year, you never gave him a chance and suddenly now you are heads over heels in love with him. What informs your sudden change of attitude? Maybe we need a more complete story before we start saying any thing.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Pharoh: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
kokoA:

This guy has been on you trail for a year, you never gave him a chance and suddenly now you are heads over heels in love with him. What informs your sudden change of attitude? Maybe we need a more complete story before we start saying any thing.

That's a good start so lets hear from you and what was your reason for the one year cold feet.?

Sometimes you ladies take men for granted and have nothing meaningful to do with their time other than to chase you all their life.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by yim(f): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
i think the guy is just not serious or his ego is bruised
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Blueice4re(f): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
don't be cos he mist be shock at ur sudden change of mind,but if 4 like two months he don't show up then quit 4 good.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Enoyoh: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
@KokoA;
Hav always been against match making, his Sister inlaw introduced us, was told he needs to setle down
very soon and I didnt like the Idea of his brother toasting me for him. This gave me a wrong impression
about him, but when I went close to him for a while, my perception changed and I realised I had wrong notions
about him. The Truth is that I felt he wasnt man enough.
I would have love a situation where he saw me and made the move.

Now my head is aching because the guy is too much
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Pharoh: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
@KokoA

Over to you.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by smooooooth: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
use the same route he used to get to you. go thru his father and other family members for a year, and see what happens.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Enoyoh: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Smooooooth
Are you kidding?
Do you know what that means?

Well, thanks ok!
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Pweety4me(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
Gurl ur confused. . .
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
Isn't it obvious?
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Igwe9(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
sorry for interrupting this wonderful family meeting, did anybody see my wife? smiley
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
drop him ASAP
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Pharoh: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2009
tpia.:

drop him ASAP

Drop him? guess you don't understand what is going on here? undecided
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Kinkinatus(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
Maybe your come-befriend-me-quick signals are too strong for this fellow and that is what is turning him off. Some guys cannot deal with it when a girl comes on too strong. Some guys just switch off. Sounds like that is what has happened with your prospective fellow. You may need to back off a bit.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by coolier(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
Enoyoh:

Just when I tuned in and found out that he is just my kind of guy, he suddenly became cold
and showing a carefree attitude.

Pls explain further.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Flashfast1: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2009
Pweety4me:

Gurl your confused. . .
I couldn't agree more.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Enoyoh: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Kinkinatus.
Yeah, you truly made a lot of sense here.
It seams that's exactly what is going on
with him.

Thanks man, I appreciate.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by lara4luv(f): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
well atimes , when a lady gives a guy too much stress before accepting him, the guy after being there and done that, and see what she has to offer might feel, like what the heck, there is no big deal in the girl`s swagger/sex life and decided to be cold and look for a way out.
@poster , 1yr is way too long to finger the guys brain.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Pharoh: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
Good that another lady is obviously pointing the poster sin which she doesn't want to factor into this discussion.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by chocomillo(f): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ Poster, i don't think he really knows what he want.It will always be off and on relationship then eventually he will leave you.You have to let him go because it's not just worth it, find a man that loves you for everything you are and respect you too.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Secretz(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
He obviously liked the year long chase. tongue
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Enoyoh: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Lara4luv

Sincerely speaking nothing of such happened before he started being cold.
That's the main reason why am confused.

All the same, thanks
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by pureminded: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Poster, He's mind is no more wiv you before you strolled in cool , ! 1yr is long nah , tailing a gurl for 1 yr? he even try self  embarassed
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
pureminded:

Poster, He's mind is no more wiv you before you strolled in cool , ! 1yr is long nah , tailing a gurl for 1 yr? he even try self embarassed
Lol cheesy
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Enoyoh: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
@chocomilo

Thanks for your honest advice.
He even called me yesterday
and claimed he called to find out how am faring in the office.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by ruskiee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2009
Moral of the story-never take people for granted.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by bigrod1: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
[size=16pt]
lara4luv:

well atimes , when a lady gives a guy too much stress before accepting him, the guy after being there and done that, and see what she has to offer might feel, like what the heck, there is no big deal in the girl`s swagger/sex life and decided to be cold and look for a way out.
@poster , 1yr is way too long to finger the guys brain.

damn!1 yr chasing u.u carry gold for puuusy.he probably wanted to stay 15 months with u.u played hard to get for 12 months and u guys have been together for few months.that means dat ur time is up.u wasted the time u guys could have used together playing hard to get.girl,learn.if u must play hard to get,make sure dat u possess what no other girl doesnt possess.
[/size]
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by lara4luv(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
@BIG ROD.

word.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster, he is playing the game you were playing
earlier, just stick around, he will come back to you.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by ruskiee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
People always want what they can't get. Or is it people always say no when they mean yes.
Re: This guy is too much and my head is aching by honeric01(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
1 year, not long enough, i know of a girl that didn't accept until after 2 years' passed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Gave Her 3 Million Naira / The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.