Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife (663 Views)

My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by Raymond247(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
Honestly, for those of u that were insulting me simply because of 50k well, sorry to say most of u that were bragging here and there, i dont tink 50k is neither to big nor too small, as a matter of fact some of u dont earn up to 50k in a month, that is thats what she wanted to offer me, and u cant blame her for that or judge my financial status, where i come from we dont boast of what we have, but am living perfectly fine, well i must say, to those of u dat contributed am saying its a tru story and i dont know the movie dat as such storyline, if u know the film tell me the name so i could buy and watch, am not a movie fan anyway, the essence of this thread is to let u all know that i hava found my girl friend and everything has been resolved, my wedding is comming up 6 months from now, we are celebrating it after my birthday. For those of u thats interested u are invited,tanks alot for ur insults. As for the 50k, she never i didnt take it, its not the money that speaks its the love i have for her, and the mother was surprised for rejecting such offer that most of u might not want to turn down.
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by kokoA(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
Eyah! finally, god don do am for our broda oooo. Make una come follow am tank God o.
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by r231(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
hmmmm interesting grin grin grin
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by pinkylady1(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
kokoA:

Eyah! finally, god don do am for our broda oooo. Make una come follow am tank God o.

lmfao

this is really funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raymond247:

Honestly, for those of u that were insulting me simply because of 50k well, sorry to say most of u that were bragging here and there, i dont tink 50k is neither to big nor too small, as a matter of fact some of u dont earn up to 50k in a month, that is thats what she wanted to offer me, and u cant blame her for that or judge my financial status, where i come from we dont boast of what we have, but am living perfectly fine, well i must say, to those of u dat contributed am saying its a tru story and i dont know the movie dat as such storyline, if u know the film tell me the name so i could buy and watch, am not a movie fan anyway, the essence of this thread is to let u all know that i hava found my girl friend and everything has been resolved, my wedding is comming up 6 months from now, we are celebrating it after my birthday. For those of u thats interested u are invited,tanks alot for your insults. As for the 50k, she never i didnt take it, its not the money that speaks its the love i have for her, and the mother was surprised for rejecting such offer that most of u might not want to turn down.

but poster is it everything you bring to public forums like this?

before posting you should be ready for insults. cool cool
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by Emperoh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
We sure need to sieve the sort of people that post here.

But like someone said earlier, either u are poor or the lady's family is poor
For someone to think 50k is enough to make you kill ur love for a woman!!!
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by pinkylady1(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
Emperoh:

We sure need to sieve the sort of people that post here.

But like someone said earlier, either u are poor or the lady's family is poor
For someone to think 50k is enough to make you kill your love for a woman!!!

dont tell u're gonna drag the issue down here again. haba   smiley smiley smiley
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by kokoA(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
50K Is that suppose to be the bride price? So this guy has been saving for this. Like I said before, make una follow am thank God oh! Chei! after three years of saving.
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by foyeks2001(f): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
lol
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by Ben13: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
when is the rice feast coming up? lol
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by VGA: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2009
pinky lady:

lmfao

this is really funny.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

but poster is it everything you bring to public forums like this?

before posting you should be ready for insults. cool cool

maybe thats y nigeria is still where it is today.
to move forward we all as nigerians need
to [b]change our attitud[/b]e.
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by tanimz(f): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ben-10:

when is the rice feast coming up? lol

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To All Niaralanders, I Have Found My Wife by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
The mother can use the 50k to organise the wedding,

(1) (Reply)

is obsession permited in a relationship / I Need Your Votes For My Wedding / Learn The Amazing Easy Secrets Tips To Attract Your Dream Girl Online Or Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.