Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year (3236 Views)

Poll: Who is the NL Sports Man of the Year?

FBS: 6% (2 votes)
CRISTALZ: 16% (5 votes)
MUKINA2: 13% (4 votes)
KRAYOLA2: 6% (2 votes)
DAYOKANU: 30% (9 votes)
IBIME: 3% (1 vote)
COUNTDOWN: 0% (0 votes)
GALATICO: 0% (0 votes)
SAURON: 16% (5 votes)
NATEEVS: 0% (0 votes)
BIINA: 3% (1 vote)
BLUE DIVA: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Who Is The El-classico Man Of The Match? / Osaze Odewingie: The Man Of The Match / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by platinumnk(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Amongst Scummies, Sharon is the most prominent scum. He is a real scum of the earth, First born of the DEVIL. HELLBOY himself grin grin grin grin. The only award he deserves in 50000 degrees in HELL

Cheese and Rice!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

btw- how come i cant vote? undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2009
scantee:

yeee that is right, many people u guys nominates here only feature on their club thread we want general contributors

so who put some of these names up?

scantee:

i only asked you to cast your vote to who u think that deserve it, i did not ask you to disqualify any body.

Nah, i haven't seen the names i feel should be there, i mean the names are not complete, some names need to be replaced, this is not an award for the best club supporter, it's nairaland sport man of the year.

scantee:

my oga why now, why such word abeg oh (i was just kidding oh haba)

well, chicken means "person wey no get liver" grin grin okay, make i change am to turkey, you like that name abi? tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Krayola(m): 2:13am On Dec 15, 2009
haha. I have a few favorites so it was hard to pick just one. It came down to Sauron and Dayokanu and I tossed a coin and Dayokanu won.  grin

FBS, DEbosky, Nateevs, Ibime,Biina, khanye,Madame Cristalz, eyonigger, honeric, lai lai, jalether, duduspace  etc etc. Y'all stand well well  wink
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by tkb417(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2009
its not hard at all
the best on this land are

1) Sauron
2) Debosky
3) Krayola
4) Kitaun
5) Ibime
6)Nateevz
7) HNIC
coolAkolawole
9) Sagamite
10) Dayokanu

if i have to cut to 4
Debosky
Sauron
Dayokanu
Ibime

My winner is
DAYOKANU

followed closely by Debosky and sauron
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2009
tkb417:

My winner is
DAYOKANU

I support this. . . . Kitaun should also be a finalist tongue
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by tkb417(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2009
FL Gators:

I support this. . . . Kitaun should also be a finalist tongue
i know
Kitaun and 4play havent been coming like before
if not
4play would have won it by a billion miles
Dayokanu is not even close to him

but since hes absent, we'll manage DK
Kitaun wouldnt beat Sauron and Debosky sef tho he'll be shorlisted tongue
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2009
dayokanu:

AMongst CHelsea fans. I think Nateevs is most prominent but hardly contributes on other clubs. Ibime is off and on and contributes more to other clubs

Amongst Scummies, Sharon is the most prominent scum. He is a real scum of the earth, First born of the DEVIL. HELLBOY himself grin grin grin grin. The only award he deserves in 50000 degrees in HELL

Gayyners are all PLONKERS grin grin grin grin grin But A40 is the most reasonable. Dr Kit is not regular here again

haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

platinumnk:

Cheese and Rice!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

btw- how come i cant vote? undecided undecided

i command u to vote now

honeric01:

so who put some of these names up?

Nah, i haven't seen the names i feel should be there, i mean the names are not complete, some names need to be replaced, this is not an award for the best club supporter, it's nairaland sport man of the year.
we only have top ten.

well, chicken means "person wey no get liver" grin grin okay, make i change am to turkey, you like that name abi? tongue tongue

No tolotolo would have be better haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Krayola:

haha. I have a few favorites so it was hard to pick just one. It came down to Sauron and Dayokanu and I tossed a coin and Dayokanu wongrin

FBS, DEbosky, Nateevs, Ibime,Biina, khanye,Madame Cristalz, eyonigger, honeric, lai lai, jalether, duduspace  etc etc. Y'all stand well well  wink

are u sure u never rig the elect, ion

tkb417:

its not hard at all
the best on this land are

1) Sauron
2) Debosky
3) Krayola
4) Kitaun
5) Ibime
6)Nateevz
7) HNIC
coolAkolawole
9) Sagamite
10) Dayokanu

if i have to cut to 4
Debosky
Sauron
Dayokanu
Ibime

My winner is
DAYOKANU

grin grin grin

tkb417:

i know
Kitaun and 4play havent been coming like before
if not
4play would have won it by a billion miles
Dayokanu is not even close to him

but since hes absent, we'll manage DK
Kitaun wouldnt beat Sauron and Debosky sef tho he'll be shorlisted tongue

Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
more votes guys
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
@scantee, me no go vote oo, that list no just be am at all.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2009
honeric01:

@scantee, me no go vote oo, that list no just be am at all.

this Barca head wetin i do u now, why u dey pursue me every where i go, haba u better vote now b4 something strange happens.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by A40(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ma sole nominee and winner would go to Biina he is an all-rounder when it comes to sports and is quite an enlightened cat. So on the basis of his versatility and informed opinion on other sports besides EPL and footie i'd pick him

Consolation Award
Sports Member that cracks me up the most: Now thats a three-way tie between Krayola,Ibime & Dayokanu
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
scantee:

this Barca head wetin i do u now, why u dey pursue me every where i go, haba u better vote now b4 something strange happens.

something strange like what? u this barca ball
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by duduspace(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sauron is a crackpot and Dayokanu is a die hard Nazi sympathiser but they make the forum tick for me along with my pals on the Arsenal thread which I'm actually quite new to. I don't know what criteria is being applied here but my favorite person on the sports forum is Edoyad not only because we both support The Arsenal but because his sense of humor is next to none.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
the winner has to be an all round football fan, not a club fanatic.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
It would be hard for anyone to be a football fan and not be fanatical about a football club
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
dayokanu:

It would be hard for anyone to be a football fan and not be fanatical about a football club

i know but there are names on this poll that only contribute to things related to their club or league alone. Sports man has to be more than just football, that means, it has to include other sports, boxing, rodeo, athletics, swimming e.t.c, though it's not a must it has to be all the sports but at least the nominees should be involve in some of these sports i named both locally and internationally. that's what i am trying to drive at. feel me bro? undecided
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by FBS: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

i know but there are names on this poll that only contribute to things related to their club or league alone. Sports man has to be more than just football, that means, it has to include other sports, boxing, rodeo, athletics, swimming e.t.c, though it's not a must it has to be all the sports but at least the nominees should be involve in some of these sports i named both locally and internationally. that's what i am trying to drive at. feel me bro? undecided
How many of such threads have you seen on here? undecided
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2009
FBS:

How many of such threads have you seen on here?  undecided

rodeo was just an example, doesn't really mean the person should know it lol,  the swimming part is something we should talk about because that sport is also very good to talk about, but then, we don't have the hands who are ready to follow it up. a sport mod should help us with news on swimming and other sports too, anyways lets leave those 2, since most of what these people talk about is foreign football maybe the award should be changed to NAIRALAND FOOTBALL MAN OF THE YEAR, that makes alot of sense.

or Nairaland Foreign football man of the year grin
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by mykali(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2009
EXACTLY!!![color=][/color]
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

something strange like what? u this barca ball

haba mallam
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
scantee:

haba mallam

grin
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Emperoh(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
Holy Moses. . . , where have i been!! shocked shocked

Nice idea but warped nomination criterium. . . . . .each club thread should nominate 4 people
We narrow them down to say two at the central stage and then final voting.

This was probably a rag tag nomination for experiement. . . . if we intend to do this successfully without any hitches,
then we should adopt a form of style and reasons for nomination!!!

Nominees are then expected to dig up their most respected or preferred posts for all to judge.

Thank God this is electronic voting abi Seun and Muki go do Maurice Iwuu for us?
I don't know. . . . .but methinks we should refine what is already on ground to get a better result.
So many names are missing from that list to be comfortable with it!!!
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by Emperoh(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Chic2pimp!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
Emperoh:

Chic2pimp!! grin cheesy cheesy

yay man, you just brought my attention to that guy, men, that guy is not fixed to one clubs, he has something to say about almost all the clubs both good and bad, that's an all round football mad man. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
Emperoh:

Holy Moses. . . , where have i been!! shocked shocked

Nice idea but warped nomination criterium. . . . . .each club thread should nominate 4 people
We narrow them down to say two at the central stage and then final voting.

This was probably a rag tag nomination for experiement. . . . if we intend to do this successfully without any hitches,
then we should adopt a form of style and reasons for nomination!!!

Nominees are then expected to dig up their most respected or preferred posts for all to judge.

Thank God this is electronic voting abi Seun and Muki go do Maurice Iwuu for us?
I don't know. . . . .but methinks we should refine what is already on ground to get a better result.
So many names are missing from that list to be comfortable with it!!!

yee man that is true, but i think that would have be the work of mod.
any way lets see what comes out of it for now.

honeric01:

yay man, you just brought my attention to that guy, men, that guy is not fixed to one clubs, he has something to say about almost all the clubs both good and bad, that's an all round[b] football mad man.[/b] grin grin grin

haba mallam
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
scantee:

haba mallam

Aboki Rasaki, werrin do u?
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

Aboki Rasaki, werrin do u?

Hi wats up with u, this is Ibracata Ibra, we are here with scantee.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by honeric01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
scantee:

Hi wats up with u, this is Ibracata Ibra, we are here with scantee.

Halo, es cru da dela poya, this is Xabi, i am using Honeric01's laptop, why are you lying about our coach? segorigo scontario
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

Halo, es cru da dela poya, this is Xabi, i am using Honeric01's laptop, why are you lying about our coach? segorigo scontario

Hi Xabi this Pep Gud, why are u left alone all the team mates are here with scantee having some merriment and u are left alone. with power vested upon me as ur coach i will bench u one season.
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
Chic2pimp!!

AC Milan
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by scantee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
dayokanu:

AC Milan

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year by jalether(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dayokanu carries the vote hands down, there should also be an award for the controversial poster and that has sauron written all over it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Liverpool Go Wrong? / Arsenal V Sunderland [2 - 0] On Saturday 20th February / Malaga Vs Real Madrid (0 - 4) On 22nd October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.