Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting (3201 Views)

My Chat With a slay queen / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by pepemendy(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2017
she's asked me about MMM see my reply below

1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by pepemendy(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2017
shocked
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by ElizaVeta(f): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2017
I can't see anything interesting there ..

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by ElizaVeta(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2017
You should have blurred the girlie name ..
Some guys here gonna search n add her up ..

#TrustMhe!

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by REIIGN(m): 12:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Is that all?
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by pepemendy(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2017
REIIGN:
Is that all?
dats all
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by agohmamuda(m): 1:03am On Mar 04, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You should have blurred the girlie name ..
Some guys here gonna search n add her up ..

#TrustMhe!

U want to keep all the Nairaland guys to your self?? come on, let the love go round.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by ElizaVeta(f): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2017
agohmamuda:

U want to keep all the Nairaland guys to your self?? come on, let the love go round.
Pardon?
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by pepemendy(m): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2017
agohmamuda:

no mind dat girl na attention seeker she be
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by agohmamuda(m): 1:23am On Mar 04, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Pardon?

English will not help you oh, especially when u pretend not to understand wat i meant.
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by ElizaVeta(f): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2017
pepemendy:
no mind dat girl na attention seeker she be
hey, can you pls elaborate in 2 sentences how I'm an attention seeker.

Don't go around saying rubbish. I'm often calm and don't look for trouble.

But if you do, amma finish yo parade! angry
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by ElizaVeta(f): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2017
agohmamuda:

English will not help you oh, especially when u pretend not to understand wat i meant.
I honestly don't understand.
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by gabinogem(m): 2:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Funny thing about this life is that sick people don't even know they are sick sad

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by Parpor(m): 2:48am On Mar 04, 2017
agohmamuda:

Wicked
Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by agohmamuda(m): 4:39am On Mar 04, 2017
ElizaVeta:
I honestly don't understand.

All am saying is, rather than checking out that babe on facebook, i would prefer your number instead. Mail me.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting by Sirmuel1(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2017
gabinogem:
Funny thing about this life is that sick people don't even know they are sick sad

Bros, the matter just weak me. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Able To Cope With This / Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) / Secondary School Students Caught In Hot Romance ( Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.