Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Weak Pe**s Erection: Causes And Treatment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weak Pe**s Erection: Causes And Treatment (746 Views)

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / What Most Women Really Think Of Your Pe**s Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Pe**s Erection: Causes And Treatment by Dannysblog: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2017
men become sexually aroused, hormones, muscles,nerves,
and blood vessels all work with one another tocreate an
erection. Nerve signals, sent from the brain to the penis, stimulate muscles to relax. This, in turn, allows blood to flow to the tissue in the penis. Once the blood fills the penis and an erection is achieved, the blood vessels to
the penis close off so that the erection is maintained.

Following sexual arousal, the veins to the penis again open
up, allowing the blood to leave.

At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse.

Read more @ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/03/weak-peis-erection-causes-and-treatment.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

This 4 Trick Will Make Any Lady Or Guy Fall In Love With You Immediately [LEARN] / I Had A Dream! / Caribbean Men Are Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.