Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote (16898 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by SmellingAnus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oyind18:
The guy get bad/rotten mouth
the boy really get bad mouth but I no go blame am... That kind smell wey car washer refuse to wash car... My only problem with am say him no for come talk am for public...
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
this trash.... what is he driving at?? he is a loser
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
vedah:
Ladies pls and pls, endeavor to keep that place neat. Its not hygienic to wear one pant for twenty four hours, its so sad. Take good care of that place.
j-
pele oh, u have vexcheesy
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have reason to believe men like that man making so much noise had infected her with what now makes her stink.
Shame on her all the same for being a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by numericalguy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Its very easy to know unhygienic girls with smelly puzzy online with the way they take up arms and rant on any guy that dares to talk about dirty girls. They take it really personal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dirty girl claiming big babe..thank God for my life oo cos d day or night any idiot girl carry that abomination near me I go beat her like who thief b4 I pursue her very far..nonsense even secondary school girls get good hygiene talk less of u big fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
But i bet he poked her
He is as filthy as she is undecided
Dik wey no get class grin rubbish .. 2 days undecided ur mates would have washed or cleaned up car you leave it for 2 days just to post nonsense ..

Mr smelly kitty Atrractor grin
eeee diz pikin,,,,abeg nor dey talk like diz again na,,,,I wan marry u ooo,,,pple dey see ooo eh my friends watching
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol lefu u no well o . Almost choke on my tea

That will be his face when she text him
wait u,,,d guy iz right!!!pussy does not have a fragrance,,,it kinda has dis smell....Bumbae u know am right,,,it does not smell gud,,,

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
The way some men behave childishly baffles me, why dont you tell her privately instead of running ur mouth in public.
maybe it was difficult for him that way
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by 9tailskid: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
But i bet he poked her
Dik wey no get class grin rubbish .. 2 days undecided ur mates would have washed or cleaned up car you leave it for 2 days just to post nonsense ..

Hater noticed.. is the geh.ur sister?

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by fyxboss(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
mamatayour:
Lies from the pit of hell. Everybody trying to be funny but then why he dey carry olosho?
Is it only olosho that stinks, not supporting them though or are you in that category

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Abiagirl777(f): 3:30am On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
Because your ex doesn't smell, doesn't make wearing a pant for twenty four hours hygienic. There's this discharge that come out from there,(which is very normal). And I think that's where the odour emanates from. smiley

shut up if you know nothing abt what you want to say,the v is a part of the body and sometimes becomes smelly not because of unhygienic practices.the body pH,pant material, soaps etc could cause it.
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by pressplay411(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
The way some men behave childishly baffles me, why dont you tell her privately instead of running ur mouth in public.

Cos she slay. grin
Why u mad? But he ain't mention her name tho.

Honestly would you like a guy telling such?
Her "Slay gang" messed her up. Cos dem faker than Okoye (and No, not p square)
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by pressplay411(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Abiagirl777:

shut up if you know nothing abt what you want to say,the v is a part of the body and sometimes becomes smelly not because of unhygienic practices.the body pH,pant material, soaps etc could cause it.

Why take it so personal?
How many hours is hygienic B?

I agree 24 hrs (1 day) ain't so bad tho, except you're Linda. grin
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by vedah: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Abiagirl777:

Hey its my cyberspace and if you want to spew hate words at me, I'd advice you to stop it asap. What you're saying is not different from what I said. The vagina smell is normal and i mentioned the discharge as an example. But what I'm saying is, ladies should manage it by changing panties twice in 24 hours.

We can argue this without telling me to shut up. Wtf are you? One good thing about arguments is how you buttress your point.

You don't go about shunning people and yapping gibberish because you feel you want to make sense, if you gonna do that, then stay clear of this sobriquet.

Now go banter with your likes, I've zero tolerance for dumbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2017
Martin124:
wait u,,,d guy iz right!!!pussy does not have a fragrance,,,it kinda has dis smell....Bumbae u know am right,,,it does not smell gud,,,

Mine na roses tongue
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2017
[s]
Abiagirl777:

[/s]

This is sad
You giving excuse for smelly kitty shocked hmmm .. please stop disgracing yourself
Vedah am afraid is very right

Wearing pant 24hours you wont wash in this heat .. what you think gonna happen.. thats why in the west we have shower change into pj etc some will wear pj with same pant since morning ( pele guys) grin
Females have a natural smell ( not smelly)
When it smells like rotteon fish auntie don't make excuses she has poor hygiene or has an STI or STD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Doctorfitz: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Ladies ladies ladies, no carry iranu near me. Try to be neat it won't kill you Biko......

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

This is sad
You giving excuse for smelly kitty shocked hmmm .. please stop disgracing yourself
Vedah am afraid is very right

Wearing pant 24hours you wont wash in this heat .. what you think gonna happen.. thats why in the west we have shower change into pj etc some will wear pj with same pant since morning ( pele guys) grin
Females have a natural smell ( not smelly)
When it smells like rotteon fish auntie don't make excuses she has poor hygiene or has an STI or STD
Doctor well done Otongue
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Doctor well done Otongue
Gotta school these kids grin
Dirty girls be deceiving theirselves since days if Eve grin

That wan tryna make it acceptable when the whole educated world knows she chatting a bunch of bs .. and u knkw how i feel about bs grin
Morning butcher hope u had fun yesterday
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
But i bet he poked her

h
You know there is this condition where some peeps get turned on by bad smells. undecided
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
h
You know there is this condition where some peeps get turned on by bad smells. undecided
Jesu
Hope say u no get that condition cheesy

Pmsl i have seen it all grin grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jesu
Hope say u no get that condition cheesy

Pmsl i have seen it all grin grin grin
Iffa knock U angry
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Iffa knock U angry

Lol knock me abeg grin
Didnt even go church today ( I know i feel terrible )
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol knock me abeg grin
Didnt even go church today ( I know i feel terrible )
U haff join bad gang eh
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2017
Joroolumofin blog always post fake stories, if u doubt it send an email to any email posted you will see its fictitious
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by metallisc(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
Because your ex doesn't smell, doesn't make wearing a pant for twenty four hours hygienic. There's this discharge that come out from there,(which is very normal). And I think that's where the odour emanates from. smiley

Intelligente Leute/Gespräche geben mir Orgasmus

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by vedah: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2017
metallisc:

Intelligente Leute/Gespräche geben mir Orgasmus
That's me for you.
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by metallisc(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
That's me for you.

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Mine na roses tongue
forget that one ee,,,let be sincere under normal circumstance,,,it naturaly has no fragrance that why that why I best advice most of my female friends to wear skirt,,,or rather if u wanna wear jean let it has some space,,,u nor dey hide my own opinion u know na!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? / Can You Remember Your First Love? / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.