Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! (1029 Views)

My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by IdeyFindWife: 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
Are some people actually playing victims in cases of domestic violence? After going through this story, I strongly advise that both sides should be heard, before judgement is passed.

A Facebook user, Ella, shared a domestic violence story on her wall, and its shocking, please read

‘His Truth Her Truth :
So this lady came to my friend with pictures of battered face and some marks on her hands saying her husband abused her because she caught him sleeping with the maid.
She cries a lot says her husband has promised to kill her and bury the case because he is rich. My friend shares with me and wants to immediately publish, wifey supplied the man’s full name and his office address.’

I tell friend to calm down and find out from husband if any of these allegations are true.
At first friend is angry with me, she says how can I be asking for another side of the story in an abuse case, abuse is abuse and there should be no other side.’

‘I give her instances and send her some online links she soft pedals.
So she reaches out to husband and asks for his side.’

Husband is skeptical at first but realising in a few minutes his whole life would be online, he responds.

He says he has never hit his wife in over 5 years of marriage till a recent incident.
His wife he claims is the bully, she bullies him with words and regularly hits maids, at a point he had banned maids from being engaged but his wife gave him grief and he had to let her have her way.

The recent maid he would see marks on her hands and legs and an occasional black eye but he had never witnessed the abuse himself. Neighbors would call him and speak with him but his wife would ask if he has seen her touch the maid before?

So this day he had a case of food poisoning was very weak came home from the staff clinic without his car to rest.

He is sleeping when he hears Shouts and cries. He wakes up goes to the sitting room and finds his wife hitting the maid with a long turning spoon.

He goes drags his wife off the maid and his wife starts accusing him of sleeping with the 14 year old maid and taking her side.

He is more concerned with attending to the maid and taking her to the hospital when his wife grabs something and hits him with it.

He turns slaps her and pushes her down, she gets up and attacks again he holds her hands with all his strength so she won’t attack she starts screaming for neighbors to come and when they come he let’s go of her hands then she takes the turning spoon and smashes the TV.

He doesn’t even care he at that point just needs to get the bleeding maid to the hospital. He takes the maid to the hospital with neighbors help and has medical reports and pictures.
From the hospital he calls Maids relatives to come and take her home.

He goes and checks himself into a hotel and has since then left the house and is certain he is not going back. He has engaged a lawyer to start divorce proceedings.
Wife assumes he is somewhere with the maid.

He shows several text messages of her accusing him of that.
At this point my friend is weak, she cannot believe the crying woman is capable of such evil but the evidence is in her face.

I advise her to hands off and let their lawyers handle the case and also advise the husband to be prepared to defend himself on social media because madam wifey will keep looking for who to share her story and she will find someone definitely.

Ps: The story the woman is spinning and spreading now is she came home and caught him sleeping with the maid hence he beat her. She has told her family, his family, his bosses, his friends etc, he is just lucky he had evidence to the contrary that is why she came online because those around refuse to buy her story"

SOURCE: http://www..com/talk/topic,334003.0.html
N.B
Long and shitty story; i was only able to wade through it because of how absurd it got by the sentence!
What if the maid had been beaten to death? Ahhh, the narrative would certainly been different!
I still won't hit a woman but I sure as hell won't let any train-wreck dam whip the living soul out of me.

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by dyadeleye(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
This tory get k leg oooo, but I believe the husband sha
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 23, 2017
Bull shit story. That is certainly, a guys back.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
14 year old maid?
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by NevetsIbot(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
daughters of jezebel. Kai!
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by Kondomatic(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2017
Most domestic violence in the world are victims initiated
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by MChoc24(f): 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
The woman she should of opened her eyes and seen he had an abusive spirit beforehand
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by NairalandCS(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
Fear women

I argued this with a friend and he said I was supporting domestic violence

You can never see any news with the heading "Domestic Violence" and it'll be about the woman beating the man but if it's the other way around you won't hear word online.

#OneSidedDomesticViolence

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by stuffs4me(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
The woman she should of opened her eyes and seen he had an abusive spirit beforehand

Madam blockhead, did you even read the post?

5 Likes

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2017
This is a messy situation with several culprits.

The woman can be charged with battery (maid) and destruction of property (tv), as long as there is clear evidence of it. The man can also be charged with battery (wife), although there would be extenuating circumstances that may hold up in court (maid's defense) as long as her injuries don't seem unreasonably malicious.

Regarding the verbal abuse, which the woman allegedly unleashed on the man over the course of their marriage, it is a tragic situation but the man should have recognized the unhealthy climate and sought counseling, and subsequent separation if there was no improvement. Verbal abuse is not a justification for battery and assault. Generally, it is better to get out first before the demons manifest and make you beat your wife.

2 Likes

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by MChoc24(f): 6:09pm On May 23, 2017
@stuffs4me I don't have time for your extra long post in story time... but when it's domestic violence always the woman's fault to me feminists just make it seem other wise
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by daben1(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2017
Women! Like i will always say, i don't care to divorce 5 times... I don't pray for it tho
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by daben1(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
NairalandCS:
Fear women

I argued this with a friend and he said I was supporting domestic violence

You can never see any news with the heading "Domestic Violence" and it'll be about the woman beating the man but if it's the other way around you won't hear word online.

#OneSidedDomesticViolence
no mind them, no be only domestic violence na bush violence
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by stuffs4me(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
@stuffs4me I don't have time for your extra long post in story time... but when it's domestic violence always the woman's fault to me feminists just make it seem other wise

You didn't even bother to read the post before demonizing the man who seems to be the victim in this case.

One of the biggest challenges in cases of domestic violence is to prove that there is a possibility that the man is the victim.

Most women are already stereotyped and will go into a tirade and will start raining curses on men as soon as a case of domestic violence is established irrespective of who is the victim.

1) Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/3811324/woman-pours-hot-water-husband

2) Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State
https://www.nairaland.com/3792216/lady-stabs-boyfriend-death-opobo

3) More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

4) 11 facts everyone should know about domestic violence against men
https://www.domesticshelters.org/domestic-violence-articles-information/men-can-be-abused-too#.WRRQCTe1tO0

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by MChoc24(f): 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
@stuffs4me what if the men abused them first and then didn't know what they were getting in to I know because it happened to me
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by stuffs4me(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
@stuffs4me what if the men abused them first and then didn't know what they were getting in to I know because it happened to me

A case if "what if" does not hold water in court of law, and who made you a standard for mankind. Because you had a bad experience with a man sometime ago doesn't mean you will now use that as yardstick to judge every man you come across in you life. Isnt this the same stereotype i spoke about earlier?
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by chachanga: 7:55pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:

That's a whole lot of "what-ifs"!

Victim-blaming is one thing we need to stop regardless of the Gender.

I know you'll have heard of men getting raped, right? Domestic Violence pretty much goes the same way and is far easier to perpetrate in all its forms for the 'headcase' folks who do it!

Being naive about these things actually prepares us less for giving quick and apt help to sufferers.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Who Is To Blame? Read This Shocking Tale & Pass Ur Judgement! by indodon(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2017
**in whispers** KARISHIKA

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your EX??? / 18+ Lady Posts Herself N*de To Get Likes On Facebook / Is There A Chance She Could Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.