Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? (2184 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
I saw this thread on nairaland in which a health blogger (Paul Samuel) known as Fitness Doctor on nairaland made asking people about the health struggles they are going through and giving them valuable points..

I was even mention in one of the solutions he gave...

Well so I decided to ask... What are your struggles right now.... I mean in life... Whatever it is... even though it is a psychological problem or struggle, simply share it and a lot can be done to put you on the right track..

I will be expecting something from you Deejay1000
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
angry

Struggling to get a new phone...too many too choose from.. embarassed

They all look so sleek and advanced but very pricy undecided
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Struggling to get a new phone...too many too choose from.. embarassed

hmm.. most phone choices are based on what you like about a phone maybe camera, security, battery life, audio sound, how long it is expected to last, how strong the phone is and looks, the design...

Choosing a phone based on what you like reduces the number of choices you have... and then there is how much you have in your pocket right now and that reduces your choice a lot further...

But I have to ask.. is getting a phone the most important thing in your life right now?
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Deejay1000(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:
I saw this thread on nairaland in which a health blogger (Paul Samuel) known as Fitness Doctor on nairaland made asking people about the health struggles they are going through and giving them valuable points..

Well so I decided to ask... What are your struggles right now.... I mean in life... Whatever it is... even though it is a psychological problem or struggle, simply share it and a lot can be done to put you on the right track..

loneliness and low self esteem ...

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:

hmm.. most phone choices are based on what you like about a phone maybe camera, security, battery life, audio sound, how long it is expected to last, how strong the phone is and looks, the design...

Choosing a phone based on what you like reduces the number of choices you have... and then there is how much you have in your pocket right now and that reduces your choice a lot further...

But I have to ask.. is getting a phone the most important thing in your life right now?

Yes..

Its been a wk now that I have no phone and it's making me crazy..life is very difficult especially that were living in a new technology undecided
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by FvckShiT(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
How to fůcking stop hoěs from...
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by ddeston(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Making quality business decisions.
I make silly mistakes that usually costs me millions in Naira. And I have tried to work on my not been able to make decisions buts it not working
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Well so I decided to ask... What are your struggles right now.... I mean in life... Whatever it is... even though it is a psychological problem or struggle, simply share it and a lot can be done to put you on the right track

Been in a relationship for 4years plus, now am single(really trying to get the hang of it) thou I find it really difficult to trust, when am told something I analyze every angle.am thinking dats a bad thing....
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Amarabae(f): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
ddeston:
Making quality business decisions.
I make silly mistakes that usually costs me millions in Naira. And I have tried to work on my not been able to make decisions buts it not working
before you take a business decision, do a cost benefit analysis or A SWOT analysis.
With SWOT analysis, you will know the SWOT-Strenght,Weakness,Opportunity and Threats of that business decision.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Amarabae(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bomz:

Been in a relationship for 4years plus, now am single(really trying to get the hang of it) thou I find it really difficult to trust, when am told something I analyze every angle.am thinking dats a bad thing....
you are becoming a pessimist,and thats a little bit bad.
when you find it hard to trust,you are releasing negative energy,it can make you to miss grabbing a big opportuinity that comes your way.
Free out and start giving many things A BENEFIT OF DOUBT.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by yomi007k(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bomz:

Being single is not a bad thing ....being in a bad relationship is.

Take time to love ur self. Out der is full of good n bad ppl. I pray God gives ud wisdom to identify.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Struggling with Trust. smiley
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Divay22(f): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Slow self esteem and depression and self underestimation..
As much as i try to 4get the things that lead me to this I just can't......i have not been able to leave them and leave for good.....

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by TuneChi369(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I don't really know why i "Smile" a lot this days even when someone says shitty things to me I'll say Oh OK, and i'll just Smile at them without even bothering my self.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Trust issues. I don't take things at face value at all.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by ojun50(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Debt issue, every day i open my eyes while sleeping hpin, praying that it will end soon... D pressure is jst too much.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by iamdurent(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Struggling to grow a beard. Pls epp me
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
you are becoming a pessimist,and thats a little bit bad.
when you find it hard to trust,you are releasing negative energy,it can make you to miss grabbing a big opportuinity that comes your way.
Free out and start giving many things A BENEFIT OF DOUBT.
Thanks
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Apina(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bomz:

What did u study or studying?
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:
Trust issues. I don't take things at face value at all.
but its not a must for u to trust someone completely.. In fact is bad habit to trust completely.. The only person u should trust is urself
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Masters program
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
but its not a must for u to trust someone completely.. In fact is bad habit to trust completely.. The only person u should trust is urself

True but it stands in the way of forming certain attachments. I still wouldn't have it any other way though.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Apina(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Almost all the females who have commented have trust issues. With materialism and liberalism on the rise by the day, its hard for any guy going into a relationship to not consider women as commodities that can be bought and women see men as fuckboys who just want a part of them. And that's why there are so many failed marriages today. To all the ladies with trust issues, its built with time and with the right priorities.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

True but it stands in the way of forming certain attachments. I still wouldn't have it any other way though.
lol well to me.. I don't necessarily get attached to someone based on trust... She may be doing things skillfully without my knowledge but when she shows affection, I easily get attached..
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol well to me.. I don't necessarily get attached to someone based on trust... She may be doing things skillfully without my knowledge but when she shows affection, I easily get attached..

Perhaps you've never been burned tongue Trust is very, very important to me. In some extreme cases, I've lost feelings on the spot over broken trust. So yeah, it's a biggie for me
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Perhaps you've never been burned tongue Trust is very, very important to me. In some extreme cases, I've lost feelings on the spot over broken trust. So yeah, it's a biggie for me
lol its still a surprise I've never been burned. wink but in all ur years of trusting someone , has any broken the trust u had for them?
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol its still a surprise I've never been burned. wink but in all ur years of trusting someone , has any broken the trust u had for them?

Lucky you! To answer your question, yes. Many times. TBH, it makes me hate people tongue
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Lucky you! To answer your question, yes. Many times. TBH, it makes me hate people tongue
hahaha... If u and I were the only people left in this world, and u happened to have a gun , would u shoot me?
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
hahaha... If u and I were the only people left in this world, and u happened to have a gun , would u shoot me?

Lol, I'm not violent but I'm one of those people that almost never get over things. I will stew on it, until I can't stand you anymore. I've burned countless bridges because of it. I definitely do not like to be crossed. Are you a forgiving person? Just curious.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm not violent but I'm one of those people that almost never get over things. I will stew on it, until I can't stand you anymore. I've burned countless bridges because of it. I definitely do not like to be crossed. Are you a forgiving person? Just curious.
I only asked dat question to know if u can be trusted back... And it stands that you will react only when pushed to the wall...

Urm am I forgiving? Well to the best of my knowledge I can say yes... If I can forgive a friend who tried coniving with her friends to expel me back in school and forget about hurting her back, yeah.. I can say I am forgiving.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
I only asked dat question to know if u can be trusted back... And it stands that you will react only when pushed to the wall...

Urm am I forgiving? Well to the best of my knowledge I can say yes... If I can forgive a friend who tried coniving with her friends to expel me back in school and forget about hurting her back, yeah.. I can say I am forgiving.

Wow! You're definitely a better person than me. That's really big of you.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow! You're definitely a better person than me. That's really big of you.
cool love is larger than life... I want u to be my friend.. I'll be grateful if u accept me teaching you some things practically...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Very Rich , I Need A Man Who Can Take Me To Climax Always-nigerian Lady / What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? / One Word For This Sexy Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.