Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? (2182 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
cool love is larger than life... I want u to be my friend.. I'll be grateful if u accept me teaching you some things practically...

ls that a double entendre I see there in your last line wink ? I'm too set in my ways to be taught anything lol. Awwww Hector, you'll always be my friend smiley Btw, where is sickstars/halfrica? I miss her.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

ls that a double entendre I see there in your last line wink ? I'm too set in my ways to be taught anything lol. Awwww Hector, you'll always be my friend smiley Btw, where is sickstars/halfrica? I miss her.
smiley lol try to be open minded at least just for my sake.. What does double entendre mean? We learn everyday wink

Halfrica has been hurt a lot.. Too bad she thinks guys must be perfect. I still miss her too..
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
smiley lol try to be open minded at least just for my sake.. What does double entendre mean? We learn everyday wink

Halfrica has been hurt a lot.. Too bad she thinks guys must be perfect. I still miss her too..

Double entendre = double meaning. Lol, I got a sexual vibe there. Anyway, has she deleted? I love that girl so much. I got the feeling that most people thought she was a bit loopy but I understood whatever angle she was coming from. I miss her. This thread actually got me thinking about her...my soul sister.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Double entendre = double meaning. Lol, I got a sexual vibe there. Anyway, has she deleted? I love that girl so much. I got the feeling that most people thought she was a bit loopy but I understood whatever angle she was coming from. I miss her. This thread actually got me thinking about her...my soul sister.
hahaha. Nooooo... I didn't mean in dat way... U got a sexual vibe because u know my online personality as somewhat naughty... I get that. . when I am honest , no one notices..

Yeah they thought she was crazy . halfrica and I have met in person... And yea she deactivated. One yeye friend of mine here broke her heart lol....
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Sugarboyy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
hahaha. Nooooo... I didn't mean in dat way... U got a sexual vibe because u know my online personality as somewhat naughty... I get that. . when I am honest , no one notices..

Yeah they thought she was crazy . halfrica and I have met in person... And yea she deactivated. One yeye friend of mine here broke her heart lol....

Awwww, was it the firstking guy? I was under the impression that you also broke her heart, btw tongue If you're still in contact, just tell her I miss her a lot. It's no use running & hiding, you gotta face 'em like a G tongue

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, was it the firstking guy? I thought you also broke her heart tongue If you're still in contact, just tell her I miss her a lot. It's no use running & hiding, you gotta face 'em like a G tongue
lol I was never in a relationship with her... I only didn't show up at her audition in a movie role back den and it hurt her.. It was certainly out of my control as I couldn't be in two places at d same time... Moreova, ikotun was far away from egbeda...

What name should I tell her about who misses her a lot?

Hence the reason for request in getting us to know each other.. Give d gentleman a chance wink
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
lol I was never in a relationship with her... I only didn't show up at her audition in a movie role back den and it hurt her.. It was certainly out of my control as I couldn't be in two places at d same time... Moreova, ikotun was far away from egbeda...

What name should I tell her about who misses her a lot?

Hence the reason for request in getting us to know each other.. Give d gentleman a chance wink

Hector come on, we already "know each other" well enough as far as Nairaland is concerned. It's me Punky grin Are you still interested? LMAO. Please send my regards to her because I sincerely miss her.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Seems like everyone is getting their questions answered.... If you are not satisfied with your answer or you have not been answered please quote me..
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Hector come on, we already "know each other" well enough as far as Nairaland is concerned. It's me Punky grin Are you still interested? LMAO. Please send my regards to her because I sincerely miss her.
r u for real? Woow... Such a long time . where have yu been
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
I see that TuneChi369 has sent me a pm... This mail has been banned by google (was being used by so many people in the office)... So if you are not too busy send you private messages to this mail instead

hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
r u for real? Woow... Such a long time . where have yu been

Been taking a much needed break. So how about that "chance"?

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Been taking a much needed break. So how about that "chance"?
lol I won't mind.. I wouldn't know where I would find myself in the future...
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by TuneChi369(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:
I see that TuneChi369 has sent me a pm... This mail has been banned by google (was being used by so many people in the office)... So if you are not too busy send you private messages to this mail instead

hearts6055@gmail.com
Alright will do that now.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
you are becoming a pessimist,and thats a little bit bad.
when you find it hard to trust,you are releasing negative energy,it can make you to miss grabbing a big opportuinity that comes your way.
Free out and start giving many things A BENEFIT OF DOUBT.

If you look at it very another angle ... you will say wow... because a relationship of four years.... a relationship of 48 months.... a relationship of 208 weeks.... a relationship of 1,460 days just gone like that...

Being pessimist to me is what a person in the right state of mind will do.... As the human brain lets it whole self out to trust people it does so without backup and that is why it is so careful with the people it trusts.. but when it gets hurt... you see the brain reacting by being more careful... and learning from that mistake... because it does not want to feel the pain again...

Do you think she should be advised to take a pen and a note and write down the lessons her past relationship taught her.. her flaws, his flaws... what went wrong... what they could not manage.... and then she applys them to her daily living... and also take a book like Steve Harvey Think like a man, Act like a lady... which puts her one step forward in relationships..

What do you think??
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
ddeston:
Making quality business decisions.
I make silly mistakes that usually costs me millions in Naira. And I have tried to work on my not been able to make decisions buts it not working

How well grounded are you in knowledge of financial spending... How many financial management and business management books have you read..

These books not only teach us to manage our finances... But help us use our finances to create bigger opportunities for ourselves...
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yes..

Its been a wk now that I have no phone and it's making me crazy..life is very difficult especially that were living in a new technology undecided

Except you are about to rely on God, a man or any outside source but yourself to get you a phone... then what I wrote above should narrow your choices...
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:

Hahaha. You're a brave guy tongue I'm sure you'll meet a pretty young thing soon enough. I mean who can resist The Hector? Never failing babe collector. Tongue sweet as nectar. Humour so naughty his middle name should be nìpple erector. Dude so simple & honest, no need for a lie detector. Girls go for him because I can vouch he'll be your protector grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. You're a brave guy tongue I'm sure you'll meet a pretty young thing soon enough. I mean who can resist The Hector? Never failing babe collector. Tongue sweet as nectar. Humour so naughty his middle name should be nìpple erector. Dude so simple & honest, no need for a lie detector. Girls go for him because I can vouch he'll be your protector grin grin grin
lwkmd....

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Cutehector:
ZarZar:

seriously the two of you are seriously derailing this thread and have completely occupied page(1) with your chats...is not so nice u know...if u noticed in the first page a lot of people shared their problems until u both hijacked the thread..

why dont the both of u just exchange numbers and chat privately while we hold mature conversations here??
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Breaking away from under-employment.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by akaahs(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Struggling with Trust. smiley
ohhh sweeri, i can asure u that u gonna get some one who 'll cherish nd respect u, all u need do is to open ur heart to love again. Peace
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Apina:

What did u study or studying?

What has dat got to do with my post?
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by akaahs(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
I am struggling to gat ma business up running, nd also seriously lookin for civil engr that can mentor me
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Apina(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bomz:

just wanted to know if u were a typical Nigerian and u no fall hand. Answering a question with another grin
Bomz:

just wanted to know if u were a typical Nigerian and u no fall hand. Answering a question with another
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
you are becoming a pessimist,and thats a little bit bad.
when you find it hard to trust,you are releasing negative energy,it can make you to miss grabbing a big opportuinity that comes your way.
Free out and start giving many things A BENEFIT OF DOUBT.
advicer Amara,,,,eh eh dat not how to snap a pics ooo @ ya dp
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by firstking01(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:

She thinks guys must be perfect, bro, you sabi her wella...i hope she finds that perfect guy.
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
akaahs:

ohhh sweeri, i can asure u that u gonna get some one who 'll cherish nd respect u, all u need do is to open ur heart to love again. Peace
Awwww so comforting. Thankssmiley
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Malayy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Divay22:
Slow self esteem and depression and self underestimation..
As much as i try to 4get the things that lead me to this I just can't......i have not been able to leave them and leave for good.....
i like your diary, dear.
what do you think is the cause of your depression and low self esteem?
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Seems like everyone is getting their questions answered.... If you are not satisfied with your answer or you have not been answered please quote me..

starting and keeping a conversation going...it's soo tiring nd draining..
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Newbeginnings(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Magnoliaa:

starting and keeping a conversation going...it's soo tiring nd draining..

Do you mean with ladies or with guys??
Re: What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? by Deejay1000(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Newbeginnings:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Female NYSC Member Dismissed For Having Sex With Colleague Inside Gutter / Men Rubbing Powder On The Face,is It An Act Of Gayism / Prostitute Shockingly Wakes Neighbours At Midnight With A Deep Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.