Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) (20499 Views)

GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! % 1000 true! but i guess nigerians are not brave enough to do any thing about it, you need to witness the way nigerians are treated in that high commission one woman was so frustrated she cried, and when Another claimed she was travelling to nigeria for a funeral they immideately produced a passport in 12 hours prefferencial treatments to some people.
anyway they won't be seen me there next time in have decided to give up my nigerian citizenship grin
But you will need their services when you need a Nigerian visa cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:35am On Mar 05, 2017
mikolo80:
you nko. What have you done to change it
a lot
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by mikolo80: 4:25am On Mar 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
a lot
haven't said anything
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by mikolo80: 4:27am On Mar 05, 2017
CFCman:

But you will need their services when you need a Nigerian visa cheesy
Hehehe
Checkmate
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by dangotesmummy: 4:29am On Mar 05, 2017
mikolo80:
haven't said anything
many a times I do a lot by trying to love the unlovable by either a smile,a pat on the shoulder or leaving the change for them even if they're nasty
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by mikolo80: 4:44am On Mar 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
many a times I do a lot by trying to love the unlovable by either a smile,a pat on the shoulder or leaving the change for them even if they're nasty
still dancing in circles. This is how ppl fail exam. They say everything but the question you asked them. Simple question what have you done to improve embassy shenanigans
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2017
mikolo80:
still dancing in circles. This is how ppl fail exam. They say everything but the question you asked them. Simple question what have you done to improve embassy shenanigans
I cannot change the world because I am not Jesus or omnipresent but I CAN CHANGE THE INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE SPHERE OF MY IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Tortivchina(m): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2017
lepasharon:
Kmt..I will never own a Nigerian passport

what for
We don't need you anyway. This south Africans
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by justwise(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2017
EbolaParasite:

The current issue has nothing to do with the high commission. Yes, they may have had their issues in the past but the current 32page scarcity is a nationwide problem even in Nigeria. 64pages are available but people don't want because they have to pay more. I wouldnt either.

Bros why do you keep repeating this and failed to understand the fundamental issue here?

This is not just about passport booklet even when there is booklet getting passport from the embassy is one hell of a journey.

To submit your completed form and postal order you need to take the whole day off work!

My first experience was in 2010 and i got to the embassy before 10am and left 5pm.

So don't blame the booklet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by EbolaParasite: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2017
justwise:

Bros why do you keep repeating this and failed to understand the fundamental issue here?

This is not just about passport booklet even when there is booklet getting passport from the embassy is one hell of a journey.

To submit your completed form and postal order you need to take the whole day off work!

My first experience was in 2010 and i got to the embassy before 10am and left 5pm.

So don't blame the booklet

Guy, i responded to the chics video. She was upset about not getting her passport and i gave my opinion. All i said was that the current situation is that 32 page is scarce. The lady even mentioned it in the video that someone got the 64 page. I was trying to erase the notion that the commission is forcing her to get the 64 page and that is why i said she should direct the video to the FG and NIS and not the commission. She stated that a relative was "advised to get a 64 page passport to BEAT" the system. This is FALSE and that is what i am trying to correct. 64 page passports are available unlike the scarce 32 page passports. Has nothing to do with the high commission. Same thing occurred at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta so the passport scarcity is not unique to the UK. Everyone knows Nigerian embassies all over the world get k leg. My response was at the person who attacked me for saying what the current problem is. It is not news that a lot of razzmatazz goes on at that high commission. I am well aware. Just saying the girl is barking up the wrong tree. If there are delays in getting 32 page passports in Naija, why expect embassies to be exempt? That was my point.
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by mikolo80: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I cannot change the world because I am not Jesus or omnipresent but I CAN CHANGE THE INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE SPHERE OF MY IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT
you still beating about the bush. Simple question.

Didn't ask if you've, you can or should change it. Just what you've done within your sphere of influence
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
mikolo80:
you still beating about the bush. Simple question.

Didn't ask if you've, you can or should change it. Just what you've done within your sphere of influence
I have told you.it seems you're expecting me to say something by putting words in my mouth when I've answered you
Re: Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2017
lepasharon:
Kmt..I will never own a Nigerian passport

what for
No, no, no... You really shouldn't have. How old are you?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers / Residents Scoop Diesel From A Fallen Tanker In Imo(photos) / Diesel Tanker Explodes Near Bishop Oyedepo’s School In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.