Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital (31106 Views)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Theleutenant:
. you better heed to his advice because the next anti Igbo comment from you now will put you into serious problem, I mean real one.I have Intel's about you that you wouldn't want the forumite to know.and don't doubt me cos you don't know who is behind this handle.you might be dragged to the mud if you don't compult ur self

Oh is that so...

Well I have better idea. Why don't you go back to school and get some education. Trust me, your life will be better for it. Just a friendly advice. smiley

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2017
cutedharmee:

Ioannes VS Huddler 1-0

No mind am, the guy na slowpoke really. grin
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Huddler:

You are the one without sense, if you don't know awolowo is another for baboon in my language.

cry cry cry cry
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Absuchat(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
So the beating made him look like a cancer patient ?

Keep lieing.

This is a disgrace.

How do you hope to run Biafra when it is built on lies and Propaganda.

Brain dead eediots.

I can get a better picture to show brutality than this nonsense.

If a fool like you can be allowed to have an account on Nairaland,......well,am done with Nairaland
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by AntiWailer: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Absuchat:

If a fool like you can be allowed to have an account on Nairaland,......well,am done with Nairaland

Eediot.

What has ur miserable life added to Nairaland.

Always over rating their pathetic influence.

Why not tell me the kind of beating that can make some one emaciate like a cancer or HIV patient.

Instead of hiding your brainlessness behind u quiting nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Theleutenant: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Odkosh:
oga, u no get shame. dey don finish your life here. sorry about the predicament.
. hey kid, this is not kiddies avenue,now run out of this place straight to the romance section before I flog hell out of you

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Theleutenant:
. eediot,who the fuccck are you bastard? has education bettered ur misery you stinky sickler.may thunder dismember your head from the rest of ur body.ezi

Don't be frustrated dear, we are all feeling this recession. God will do it. cheesy

I'm quite legitimate I assure you. I'm sure you thought I was a bastard because you were either picked up from a garbage heap were you were dumped as a baby or you're a product of the numerous baby factories dotting your landscape, so you prolly don't know who sired you. It's OK dear, your life will become better, only if you'll leave the internet now and stop foaming at the mouth like an epilepsy patient. ( Apologies to all those suffering from epilepsy, I know I shouldn't compare you to him, his own affliction is much worse. I'm just trying to give him hope ).

Sickler? Oh I'm not actually smiley are you? Ehya... Pele o. It is well.

I'm not bothered by you or your _naked dance in the market square. It's quite entertaining actually until you put a noose around your neck for good.

Please entertain us some more before you do that, will you. kiss

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by joseph1832ng: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Theleutenant:
. look at this dirty riff raff with a tiger clawed face.you are just a minor that I am going to ignore because you are just worthless nonentity with no iota of life in you.face front and go clean up ur self before you will get my attention again.cursed soul
If there's no life in me how come I'm tormenting your foolish self, you yellow sap of waste!

I believe until one who is more foolish than you, one who is less than useless will seek the attention of you, a certified IPOD simpleton.

Now do piss off.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by omenkaLives(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:

You cannot dictate to me what I write here so feel free to post whatever 'Intel' you have, you jobless, insignificant speck of internet bit.

Since cyber stalking and threatening people are your strengths be sure to put all your heart and soul into it.

Posting 'intel' on an Internet forum is probably going to be the only 'achievement' you score in 2017 so clap for yourself. Your folks must be very proud of how you have turned out.

One last thing, it is comport, not 'compult'. I refuse to bear the brunt of your half baked education.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Eledan: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

The guy simply wrote comport in Ibo, you guys should stop mocking him cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by joseph1832ng: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Theleutenant:
. now this is funny,Joseph ,you tormenting me?.you must be stupid bastard.get off my mention before I curse you to death.
Feel free to try and die, you under-fed imp! tongue
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Elbowroom: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2017
IPod Flatheaded Biafrauds

Lying since 1960

Serving propagandas to their hungry Schizos

Everybody that died recently in Nigeria now is an iPod biafrog that was beaten by soldiers

Biafra Kor Beer_fura ni

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Deadvalley001: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Your gimmickry comment is full nonsense coupled with emotional rants. Awolowo died by taking rat poison helped your miserable life a lot.

1 you are more useless than the shameless coward who killed himself when his people are being killed by your fulani conquerors.

2 you are useless to everyone in your village, you also have been rejected by your people cos you are useless and worthless.

3 your useless to yourself reason why your useless life revolves around the internet, the web is your play mate cos no one seem to be interested in you cos you are useless.

4 you are useless cos your days on earth are numbered, frustration, rejection is written all over you, just hope you won't die a miserable death.

But What more can I say? Since you are already useless to the mankind, end your miserable life already.

You wicked nobi lie. See slaying.

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Deadvalley001: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Huddler:

You are the one without sense, if you don't know awolowo is another for baboon in my language.

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by LieDetector(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:

You cannot dictate to me what I write here so feel free to post whatever 'Intel' you have, you jobless, insignificant speck of internet bit.

Since cyber stalking and threatening people are your strengths be sure to put all your heart and soul into it.

Posting 'intel' on an Internet forum is probably going to be the only 'achievement' you score in 2017 so clap for yourself. Your folks must be very proud of how you have turned out.

One last thing, it is comport, not 'compult'. I refuse to bear the brunt of your half baked education.
medic!! We've got a casualty.

This is wickedness ishilove

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Flatties: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Its to late to salvage this one.

Liepod minions fallback.. I repeat fallback!

We have been annihilated and decimated here.
We must run to fight another day grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by hamilton62(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Go and listen to all the message your prophet dilector preached.
you see how you expose your ignorance... an ignirant mind akways stands for nothing and they-say. Could you be soecific and expose the facts you saw that many never saw so we can see the culprit as a devil...
You just spoke like a true Nogeria just as your govt is because it's all about your country's mindset and the Civilians'.
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by orisa37: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Biafra City in Hell straight.
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by Eledan: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
hamilton62:

you see how you expose your ignorance... an ignirant mind akways stands for nothing and they-say. Could you be soecific and expose the facts you saw that many never saw so we can see the culprit as a devil...
You just spoke like a true Nogeria just as your govt is because it's all about your country's mindset and the Civilians'.

RIP to Written English.
SMH

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital by hamilton62(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Eledan:

RIP to Written English.
SMH
Debate if you are intelligent enough and don't hide from challenges because real men don't... cold feet always just like their govt... do i need to teach you typo errors or uou hallucinate that it doesn't exist...?
There is something on the table so let's make do of it.
Waiting for...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police / 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.