Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library (48137 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Obasanjo and Murray Bruce have had something in common...but she's dead and that's why they're laughing wink
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2017
anytexy:
Nigeria polithivians is all I can see here.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by bobbiekrantz: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:
So, truly Goatluck is a bastard. After calling Obasanjo names, he went to beg Obasanjo about 6 weeks ago for an invitation to attend Obasanjo's Library opening. What a shameless idiot Goatluck Jonathan is! Tinubu fought Obasanjo to a standstill. After retiring Obasanjo to his looted farm, Tinubu then went to meet Obasanjo and said " Baba now that I have sent you back to your farm wont you join hands with me to send your useless boy Goatluck to Otuoke?" and Obasanjo gladly accepted and joined the team. Tinubu went to Obasanjo with his (Tinubu) head up while Goatluck went with his head in his smelling ass begging all round Nigeria so that Buhari will not send he and his sheppopo wife to jail.

Can you imagine? Even the useless Akpabio was there to beg for survival. Ipod or ipad or ipob miscreants are calling Yorubas different names which they should be calling their forefathers while their useless leaders are coming to Yoruba land to prostrate for their masters, the Yorubas. As for Obasanjo that stole Nigeria's money to build personal Library, the thunder that will fire him is still undergoing training with the devil in hell. But then, this ISIS and their bombing skills, you wont see them when you need them. This is a bright opportunity to wipe out about 20% of Nigeria's looters from the North, West, East and South and solve 40% of Nigeria's problem.

Rants of an idiotic fool!

Keep ranting!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by guychidile: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2017
hmm,I am laughing,because these politicians loves themselves,but you wouldn't know.
fight at your own peril.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Fx55:
neoOduduwa...

You see your brothers?
Bro, just ignore them.

@jahsharon please stop tribalism on this platform. Whatever argument you wish to put through to the public, please try to be constructive and less insultive. #Peace ✌

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2017
Locapito:
Where's markafi and his factional members, I mean the ponmo governor of Ekiti state and wicked wike? Is like the big guns in PDP already in support of Ali sherrif modu.

LOL wetin them wan find go there hahaha, They are the looser faction..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2017
I was BAN yesterday for no reason, I am back oooo Mod and antispam una well-done oo
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2017
djbobby007:
dat place is more than a library,is another country....a very lovely and endless fun environment

Thunder....!!
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by otokx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
He remains the "political Godfather" of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by remikunle: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
cry Where Is Otunba Adebayo Alao Akalao ?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by jerryclinton: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wey bomb dey? For just throw put there may e clean up naija...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.