Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) (48136 Views)

Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by nlfpmod: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Take MC olumo apologies in your own peril tongue

382 Likes 27 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2023
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first. Now that Obidients have moved on, it’s time for all of us to pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them well so they can take Nigeria to greater heights. I pray to see smile in the faces of all Nigerians sooner than expected.

94 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by phorget(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok.
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2023
But your son said you guys owns Lagos and Nigeria. Why apologize to your tenants.

LegacyB:

To please you is useless honestly. You know nothing but acrimony, fight, struggle and bitterness.

Before you scream waaaa, go and find out what the law says about residing in a particular location for years. We have Nigerians contesting and winning elections in USA and UK, nobody is shouting we own or looking at each other as a second class citizen. Of what benefit will it be to me when you please me?
motayoayinde:

WAS HE SPEAKING IN IGBO?

What has Igbo got to do where an individual chooses to reside in Nigeria? Are Igbo people not Nigerians?
Namigotalktru:

The people you murder for living in your states are they not Nigerians? Show us one house of reps member in your place that is not ibo. Show us one prominent business man living in any of your states that is not Ibo. Now explain how and why in markets and computer villages across Nigeria you people intimidate and target non ibos. Are they not Nigerians

Small time now you start shouting biafra and promoting terrorists are you Nigerian?

We just dey observe carry on and you will find what you are looking for

Once an individual stand up for the truth, he is an Igbo, check my profile, take a look at my location. I hate anything Biafra but don't bring tribal sentiment into this. Come down to Akwa Ibom and check those doing businesses 70% are non indigenes.
Wait until Ibom deep seaport is completed, it will answer the question why people move down to Lagos for businesses. I know what I'm looking for, it is not in Lagos and it will never be.
thecommunist:
you are quick to compare situations with UK and US,what about the SE Nigeria. Do they allow any non indegenes to hold political office?

Nobody stops you from picking a form and contesting for a political position in any part of Nigeria.
Akwa Ibom in SS, my state, the last L.G.A election in 2020, form for the position of a councillor from PDP was sold at N750,000. Keep your money by May I will inform you to come and pick one. You can start from there.

252 Likes 19 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Kollyman: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Anything to retain his seat

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by God1000(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
This guy is a threat to our national unity

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Smithkafors(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
That one na una business….LP all the way.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by vicdom(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
grin
Is it not safe to say that all these while, APC have not truly been winning elections in Lagos??

They didn't imagine that LP of yesterday could uproot them without stress. Infact, they had to resort to violence, intimidation, rewriting of figures in order to close up the figures, otherwise, the true result would have been very embarrassing that Tinubu would have sacked every APC member in that Lagos, including MC Oluomo.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by ecolime(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Peter Obi has really changed the election game forever. Even if he is unable to reclaim his stolen mandate from Mr Ojuyobo aka The Ballot thief, Nigerian electorates will never ever be taken for granted again.

Sanwo-Olu who ignored debates has been begging everyone for votes since last week. All my relatives who are LASG workers have been uploading his pictures and sending WhatsApp messages soliciting for votes.

Now Mc-Oluomo has also eaten the humble pie. Who would have believed a day will come where Agberos and APC folks will start making videos upon videos to beg for votes.

God bless you wherever you are Peter Obi.

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by kolafolabi(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Alaye dey fear.. Mafoo! Sanwo-Olu is winning

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Racoon(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
A thug that ought go be in jail is praying and apologise to the same Nigerians he disenfranchised, threatened and battered? These idiots are free because the authorities concerned are in league with him. Useless prayers!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
You say?

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by lalalista: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
In as much as I don't support peter obi to become president because he said 'we no dey give shi shi' but I urge y all to vote for labour party on Saturday to purge out all these agberos from Lagos. Tinubu can be president but APC should not remain in Lagos

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by kufre2010: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
YOU OWN LAGOS AND NIGERIA, YOU WILL DEAL WITH FOREIGNERS IN LAGOS BECAUSE THEY VOTED FOR THEIR CHOICE.

I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL DEAL WILL YORUBAS IN OSHUN STATE THAT VOTED ATIKU OR YORUBAS IN OTHER STATE WHO REFUSE TO VOTE THE INCUMBENT.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Bawsse(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first. Now that Obidients have moved on, it’s time for all of us to pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them well so they can take Nigeria to greater heights. I pray to see smile in the faces of all Nigerians sooner than expected.

See Mumu... After using him you now want to dump him.... It will be shanty Town all over again.... You can never separate asiwaju from oluomo they are one and the same

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Houseontherock1: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Good. On to other things
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Story

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Realestatevixen: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Hmmm.... Where is the apology? I listened till the end and there's no single tone of remorse or repentance in his plenty story. Its just a ploy and campaign for Sanwo Olu, nothing more nothing less.

Dear Lagosians, don't relent in this fight that you have started, a new Lagos is also very achievable. Please come out in your numbers and vote out incompetence and mediocrity if you want to. Let nobody force or coerce you to vote against your conscience.

Nigeria will win at last over selfish interests.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
This guy is a threat to our national unity
very big threat.

LP is stronger than any threat though. The fear of obedients humbles any man.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
The message is loud and clear to those he directed it to.

The message was addressed in Yoruba...... for emphasis.

It's important we clarify this, before some people begins to jump.

#TableShaker grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by copyrites: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
This migrant sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by kristisking(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pray this oluomo behaves himself and not dent Asiwaju’s image. I personally do not want him in Asiwaju’s government, he should prove himself positively to the masses first. Now that Obidients have moved on, it’s time for all of us to pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them well so they can take Nigeria to greater heights. I pray to see smile in the faces of all Nigerians Sooners than expected.
You are dreaming. Who has moved on? Keep deceiving yourselves with false hope

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by OdefaGirl2(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Nuisance.....the whole family

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by molajaadek: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealo+++ 80w bass speaker 🔇🔊🔇🔊...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below 👇👇👇👇 in pic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Dozis: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2023
He apologised to Yoruba people that he offended, so what's the big deal?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Have you ever seen where the devil is asking for forgiveness? That's impossible. It's all hogwash.

That dude will still send his boys to intimidate voters and run away with ballot boxes on Saturday. Some people need to be put away forever if this country will ever work.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Bawsse:

See Mumu... After using him you now want to dump him.... It will be shanty Town all over again.... You can never separate asiwaju from oluomo they are one and the same
Don’t quote me with offensive words, I’m old enough to birth you

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAKE / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.