Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer (2792 Views)

Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? / No Atheist In The Wilderness / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by luvmijeje(f): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
frank317:

You call science foolishness?

Name 3 things religion have done for the world

I will name ten things science have done for the world.

Foolish questions the op asked don't have one single religious explanation. Except if one pops up an idea in his head then that's cool.

I have answered the op on the question on how the earth came about: it was created by an alien monster who hates humans... This monster is not a God he is just an alien monster.

Can you see your life? So because you can comfortably list what science have done, you will stop making use of your brain.

Ehnnn no wahala, that's how Christians feel about the Bible. I can comfortably list what God have done in my life, that's why I stop my thinking process when it comes to him. Because his ways are not man's way.
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by frank317: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
luvmijeje:

Can you see your life? So because you can comfortably list what science have done, you will stop making use of your brain.

Ehnnn no wahala, that's how Christians feel about the Bible. I can comfortably list what God have done in my life, that's why I stop my thinking process when it comes to him. Because his ways are not man's way.

what are you saying? are you alright? how has the ability to list what science have done made me stop using my brain?

Shatap od has not done anything in ur life, u know why? everything you will mention can happen to anyone... they are life and not God. you might as well say i a the one doing them for you and still get away with it.

you God does not exist, deal with it.
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by luvmijeje(f): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
frank317:

what are you saying? are you alright? how has the ability to list what science have done made me stop using my brain?

Shatap od has not done anything in ur life, u know why? everything you will mention can happen to anyone... they are life and not God. you might as well say i a the one doing them for you and still get away with it.

you God does not exist, deal with it.

Hian! Na wa o. How do you know it can happened to anyone when I've not even tell you what it was? Is that logical? Fake Atheist.
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by oaroloye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
SHALOM!

enshy:
Prof Atheist,
Please help us understand the following:
1. Give us the creation concept: how did life and this earth begin?
2. Give us the death concept: what happens to humans after death?
3. Give us the concept of laws of nature
4. Give us the Birth concept: tell us the process of birth
5. Does atheism teach morals? What are they?
6. Give us a brief account of the history of atheism
7. Give us the Man concept : tell us how man interracts with nature
8. Give us the Force concept : how do you interract with force
9. Tell us brief history of the lives of the founding fathers of atheism
10. What impact has atheism made in the world?
You may answer at least one. Pick the number and answer.
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Atheism profers no solutions, answers. It thrives in shameless criticisms and unreasonable negativisms!
Its funny for someone to know what is not and doesnt know what is.
Negativism is crazy! Its the opium of the fools and deluded!! Negativism is the opium of the atheists!
May Gods Grace go the extra mile in saving such souls...Amen!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
The atheist tells you what is not but never what is.. He criticises all but never proposes a way out.. He condemns and leaves you comfortless. He prides in ignorance and simplicity and calls it wisdom Please avoid the atheist and stick with Jesus. Let all atheists repent and seek God!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
enshy:
The atheist tells you what is not but never what is..
Most NL ATHEISTS have contributed immensely to other sections on this platform. Go through a checklist of our wall, we have shared informative and educative ideas as compared to you Theists that spend 99% of ya time on religion section.
You praise God when good happen and blame devil for the bad forgetting the fact you claim "GOD CREATED EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CHOICE OF FREEWILL"
He criticises all but never proposes a way out..
Early era of Christianity traded the same route..
He condemns and leaves you comfortless.
He prides in ignorance and simplicity and calls it wisdom
Lol
Please avoid the atheist and stick with Jesus.

I sense insecurity... Jesus loosing followers. Nigerians waking up from their slumber.
Let all atheists repent and seek God!
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock / Peter Akinola's Failure To Notice The Log In His Own Eye? / These Links Can Change Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.