Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (8250 Views)

Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / Hard Facts Of Life. / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2017
column007:
Mehn I think I like everything you wrote except for the word boreholes kinda shi.t,please let's stop refering to our ladies that willingly open their juicy pot to our young men that's so desperate to get them laid as boreholes,guys too are wolves undecided

grin including you
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2017
vladhillz:
buh hw will d girls know we ar borehole/indecent too#grins.. ;Dbuh hw will d girls know we ar borehole/indecent too#grins..

It's really good to be a man....... No way to judge
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2017
munezo:
Bro, I concur with you. It is the duties if ladies to take a solid stand and zip up...simple

Na so my brother

But it's quite hard, guys are devilish

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Wise reply.

Now here is your answer....

Any guy that would want to attempt that on a girl he hopes to marry is already classified as INDECENT.

It's called sampling maam
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Abiagirl777:
the most beautiful point about this post is that why you are dealing with these 'indecent' ladies, some other guys are digging boreholes in your sisters' coochies,deep wells so who is losing?

Her life, her problem

All I can do is to try to protect her and advise her

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Justbeingreal(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2017
ErYrtiN y'all said here is super true.. Wish peeps can learn
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Justbeingreal:
ErYrtiN y'all said here is super true.. Wish peeps can learn

They won't learn.. They love lies
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Exceptional96(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
lofty900:
I saying guys have nothing to lose is a big fat lie and my job is to expose lies. Most guys spend their hard earned money just for 10min pleasure with a girl, is that not a loss? Some guys contact stds after spending their hard earned money, is that not a loss? Guys get their sorry ass dumped every day after spending their hard earned money, is that not a loss?
Those loss can be recovered, has no eternal potency to harm. Bt for ladies...once a borehole, u cant get the vagina intact again,No matter the kind of money the person has.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Exceptional96:

Those loss can be recovered, has no eternal potency to harm. Bt for ladies...once a borehole, u cant get the vagina intact again,No matter the kind of money the person has.
once a borehole, always a borehole grin this is ur first post ever on this forum and I'm the guy u mentioned. Hmmm
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Exceptional96(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
lofty900:
once a borehole, always a borehole grin this is ur first post ever on this forum and I'm the guy u mentioned. Hmmm
Lol....aren't u happy about it?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Exceptional96:

Lol....aren't u happy about it?
of course I'm happy

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Exceptional96(f): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:
of course I'm happy
grin
lofty900:
of course I'm happy
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Solexgzy(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2019
[quote]A broomstick scratching my ear is more pleasurable than S3X.

just like we hav masturbation that is broomstickation

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada / Choose A Sleeping Position With Your Partner / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.