Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (36251 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by egobetatoday: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Who doesnt know the "legacy" of tonynebarcanista here on nairaland? The most unstable character of all times, pdp today, apc tomorrow, depending on who is paying! Wasted generation indeed! I stopped arguing with them a long time ago when I discovered the truth about them. While Sarki is clearly semi illiterate, tonyebarcanista tries to pass himself as an intelectual and omenka takes on the garb of a patriot but no one is fooled. God bless Kperoogi for exposing them.

and have u noticed they are all friends. They comment on each other's posts with such familiarity even though they belong to different teams lol. $250k is working

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by egobetatoday: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
We used to think they were zombies. Didn't know they were bought for just N250k. Is that how much they cost. they are too cheap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by egobetatoday: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2017
rejoice4eva:
Whatever they sow , they shall reap . Wicked betrayers .

Their children too will reap it. Senator Common sense told them so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
madridguy and sarrki are big boys o.

People like omenka go don get several promotion na
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by kelechi17(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
Good, as long as it's the one I learnt from your father; I'm only mimicking some of your family traits to attract your comments.
Guys be aware OBA[b]
obailala:
Good, as long as it's the one I learnt from your father; I'm only mimicking some of your family traits to attract your comments.
Guys be aware OBA[/b]
obailala:
Guys be aware OBALAILA myt b the director of BMC d way d guy dey fyt ppl here even omenka and oda known BMC agents have coded dem selves buh he is on fire ......well done guy shaa u doing a good job u well paid for buh from now on its gonna b personal from me to all u BMC agents ...will fyt dirty wit u Agents if I have to

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Junior66(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
fiizznation:
Ok mr Farook, you are anti-buhari or whatever you think you are. We know that already. Stop being a complete troll/nuisance on facebook and attend to your students in the classroom. Stop trying so hard to be politically correct. Smh
A seasoned troll like you should know the meaning of political correctness, but you don't. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
If you open your eyes and maybe your mind too, then firstly you will realise that the person you ask is not in govt and is not a govt spokesperson. I am just a normal enlightened Nigerian who is not given to pointless emotional wailings, hating and paranoia, and I remain rational in my judgement. Hence I can answer some of those questions and also, any discerning mind who isnt just desperately looking for a way to criticise irrationally or just call the govt names also knows the answers to those simple questions. And oh yes, I am a supporter of this govt and that doesnt mean the govt doesnt have faults but I still prefer it over the last regime and I believe I have the right to just as the supporters of the last deposed admin also reserve their rights.

Meanwhile, I actually gave a clear answer to the other guy I quoted in another thread earlier yesterday but probably because the answer did not fit into his 'buhari govt is useless rhetoric', he feigned ignorance, ignored my simple and clear answers, insulted me for being an idiot defending govt and then he returned in this thread to ask the very same questions i had already answered again. That explains why i ignored him because I havent got the luxury of energy to keep responding to dumb asses.

To answer the question for your benefit, if you open your eyes and mind, you will realise that the 2015 budget was purely a budget to pay salaries, over 90% was for recurrent and I didnt hear of any federal workers protesting non-payment of their salaries or did you?... In that 2015, next to nothing was budgeted for capital projects (less than N20bn was budgeted to the Works Ministry for example), hence only an unintelligent person or an ignoramus would have expected to see miraculous projects in 2015; instead what we got was contractors abandoning sites for lack of payment in 2015 and then ignoramuses began blaming new govt for stopping Jonathan contracts without given any thought to the contents of the budget. Just a reminder, the current govt didnt prepare that 2015 budget.

For 2016, the first budget of this admin was approved less than a year ago and only a pathetic liar would say he hasn't seen or heard about resumed and ongoing projects in roads, power and railways for instance. Once again, with the budget and the projects all starting less than a year ago, only an irrational person would genuinely expect that any projects would have been completed by now. Then again, due to the Niger delta issues in 2016, we all heard the announcements from the budget office that barely half of the expected revenue for 2016 was achieved. So again, no rational mind would expect so much to be done but at least we can see or have heard of some projects going on.

I believe I've given a simple answer to your question.

And everyone is am ignoramus just for you to make your point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
Ask your mother. Trust me, she'd have a very good answer for it.

Your own must be more than 250k

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
kelechi17:
Guys be aware OBA[b] Guys be aware OBA[/b] Guys be aware OBALAILA myt b the director of BMC d way d guy dey fyt ppl here even omenka and oda known BMC agents have coded dem selves buh he is on fire ......well done guy shaa u doing a good job u well paid for buh from now on its gonna b personal from me to all u BMC agents ...will fyt dirty wit u Agents if I have to
lol.. Yes I am the Executive Director, just the way you are the CEO of the Jonathanian Wailers Association. Come and fight me and I will gladly give you audience but that's if only you can bring up facts and figure that can challenge, educate, enlighten and stimulate my mind (which is the real reason I come to Nairaland). Unfortunately, 'most' of the folks in your organisation are just too intellectually handicapped to come up with sensible educative arguments supported with facts and figures hence you guys end up just whipping up sentiment and emotions, throwing insults, diverting topics of discussion, shouting profanities like 'burukutu sipping dullard grin, zombie etc. And now the new one learnt is BMC, congrats!

So once again, you are free to go through my previous posts, kindly dig up any of my arguments on this forum since 2008 which you disagree with or which you think is outrightly influenced by anything but truth. When you dig that up, I would welcome any kind of debate with you on a personal level. But then again, something in me tells me you might not just have the intellectual capacity for that; would be glad if you can prove me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
SnowJay92:

And everyone is am ignoramus just for you to make your point.
Nope! not at all, everyone can't be ignorant and in never did I labelled everyone else ignorant. I specifically pointed out the kind of qualities which I think would qualify a person as an ignoramus. Apparently you didn't read my long response, you were only interested in the word 'ignoramus' which was used twice to describe people who full frontally see white and call it black probably because they think calling it white wouldn't suit their political narrative.

A budget was prepared and it had no provisions for capital projects. Contractors involved in ongoing projects had to abandon site because they weren't paid. And then 2 years down the line, someone comes to ask why projects weren't done in 2015 and even goes ahead to heap blames on the new govt for contractors not being paid and abandoning site in 2015?... C'mon! what exactly do you call such a person?... Kindly give me an alternative word to describe such since you think my use of the word 'ignorant/ignoramus' isn't nice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by kelechi17(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
lol.. Yes I am the Executive Director, just the way you are the CEO of the Jonathanian Wailers Association. Come and fight me and I will gladly give you audience but that's if only you can bring up facts and figure that can challenge, educate, enlighten and stimulate my mind (which is the real reason I come to Nairaland). Unfortunately, 'most' of the folks in your organisation are just too intellectually handicapped to come up with sensible educative arguments supported with facts and figures hence you guys end up just whipping up sentiment and emotions, throwing insults, diverting topics of discussion, shouting profanities like 'burukutu sipping dullard grin, zombie etc. And now the new one learnt is BMC, congrats!

So once again, you are free to go through my previous posts, kindly dig up any of my arguments on this forum since 2008 which you disagree with or which you think is outrightly influenced by anything but truth. When you dig that up, I would welcome any kind of debate with you on a personal level. But then again, something in me tells me you might not just have the intellectual capacity for that; would be glad if you can prove me wrong.
will b following all your comments den ..I'm sure u will hear from me soonest
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
kelechi17:
will b following all your comments den ..I'm sure u will hear from me soonest
You are welcome bro... you can start by reviewing the past comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by todayboy: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
Nope! not at all, everyone can't be ignorant and in never did I labelled everyone else ignorant. I specifically pointed out the kind of qualities which I think would qualify a person as an ignoramus. Apparently you didn't read my long response, you were only interested in the word 'ignoramus' which was used twice to describe people who full frontally see white and call it black probably because they think calling it white wouldn't suit their political narrative.

A budget was prepared and it had no provisions for capital projects. Contractors involved in ongoing projects had to abandon site because they weren't paid. And then 2 years down the line, someone comes to ask why projects weren't done in 2015 and even goes ahead to heap blames on the new govt for contractors not being paid and abandoning site in 2015?... C'mon! what exactly do you call such a person?... Kindly give me an alternative word to describe such since you think my use of the word 'ignorant/ignoramus' isn't nice?

Go and get a job kid
This 250k is a caused money
It will affect all your generation
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:

Go and get a job kid
This 250k is a caused money
It will affect all your generation
With the job I have, I'm sure i can feed and send your entire family to school. With better education, maybe you would be able to spell the word 'CURSED.'
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by todayboy: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
With the job I have, I'm sure i can feed and send your entire family to school. With better education, maybe you would be able to spell the word 'CURSED.'

Curses comes with frustration

That's how it will start

I repeat go and get a job

Its evil tondo propaganda for an evil government
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:

Curses comes with frustration

That's how it will start

I repeat go and get a job

Its evil tondo propaganda for an evil government
Like I said before, whenever they run out of intellectual contributions to a simple argument, they resort to inanities like screaming 'zombie, dullard, aisha rice etc. Thank God for Farooq Keprogi, he's just given you guys a new lease of life in your vocabulary for a change; so whenever you run out of meaningful contributions to arguments on national matters, you shout BMC! Very typical!

Meanwhile, hoping that you actually understand the meaning of the word 'propaganda', I put you to a challenge; kindly dig back into the history of my comments on this forum since 2008 and pick out the things which I have said which you think are outright lies or govt propaganda?... i would appreciate it a lot if you can point them out to me. Cos it's not enough to just label any truth which doesnt sound good to your ear as propaganda without backing it up with explanations. i dey wait!
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by todayboy: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
Like I said before, whenever they run out of intellectual contributions to a simple argument, they resort to inanities like screaming 'zombie, dullard, aisha rice etc. Thank God for Farooq Keprogi, he's just given you guys a new lease of life in your vocabulary for a change; so whenever you run out of meaningful contributions to arguments on national matters, you shout BMC! Very typical!

Meanwhile, hoping that you actually understand the meaning of the word 'propaganda', I put you to a challenge; kindly dig back into the history of my comments on this forum since 2008 and pick out the things which I have said which you think are outright lies or govt propaganda?... i would appreciate it a lot if you can point them out to me. Cos it's not enough to just label any truth which doesnt sound good to your ear as propaganda without backing it up with explanations. i dey wait!

So intellectual argument
Is when kids like you collect 250k and distort fact here
This last post you just made is propaganda
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
egobetatoday:

That shows where his interest lies. mr integrity indeed.
Believe me, i'm not sure Buhari can correctly spell the word 'integrity' sad
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:

So intellectual argument
Is when kids like you collect 250k and distort fact here
This last post you just made is propaganda
Just like a broken record, you are still repeating the same old crap you've been saying all day. Is this all your brain power can produce?

I asked you to kindly point out the fact you accused me of distorting so we can start discussions from there; is that too much to ask for?

Huh?.. did you just say my last post was 'PROPAGANDA'?... Jesus! What kind of people does one even converse with on this forum?... Abeg help me highlight the propaganda part?

I'm sure you will return with either an insult, or '250k' or 'BMC' again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by todayboy: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:

Just like a broken record, you are still repeating the same old crap you've been saying all day. Is this all your brain power can produce?

I asked you to kindly point out the fact you accused me of distorting so we can start discussions from there; is that too much to ask for?

Huh?.. did you just say my last post was 'PROPAGANDA'?... Jesus! What kind of people does one even converse with on this forum?... Abeg help me highlight the propaganda part?

I'm sure you will return with either an insult, or '250k' or 'BMC' again...

I have just point one
You are just restless when writing your last post
That's propaganda to deceive yourself that you are not paid 250k
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:

I have just point one
You are just restless when writing your last post
That's propaganda to deceive yourself that you are not paid 250k

Smh, okay boy, an overdose of undeserved attention has been given to you already for today. Would be silly to continue responding to you except you can come up with a sensible case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by todayboy: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:

Smh, okay boy, an overdose of undeserved attention has been given to you already for today. Would be silly to continue responding to you except you can come up with a sensible case.

You just confirmed
That you don't have any meaningful thing doing in life than to do propaganda for stipend of 250k
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by kechywillz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
I wonder too,those trolls most times flare up at any agitation against their vegetable master.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Obdk: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

@bolded. Bwahahahaha! Lmao!

Same thing I've been saying to Lair mohammed and Dumbhari. If you are going to pay some zombies launder Bumhari's battered image, at least recruit the ones with an average I.Q. Not these moronic pro-dullards all over the social media that throw away there brains into soka forest and scream "Ipob should unite with bumhari so that Allah can make 1N= 1$" or "Kanu and beans!". grin

Never seen a group of people more collectively demented than the pro-dullard zombies we always have to contend with herein when preventing simple logic from the susceptibility of being bastardized by them on social media. grin grin

Thumbs up Kperogi!

whats ur previous nick

don't mind our yoruba muslim skull...it got empty wen oduduwa hit his head via olumo rock
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) / APC Senators To Ekweremadu: Defect Or Be Booted Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.