Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (36253 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by najoke: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.
Why am I not on your list. ....it is not 250k it is 450k grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by solexybadoo: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Seenyo:
Buhari is the most useless crook/criminal i ever voted!
# NEVER AGAIN!
#shame on his r.etarded butlickers!!
how far now ? can i send u a pm
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Splashme: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Firgemachar:
Honestly, anyone defending PMB at this time must be a stark raving looooonatic angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ebuclassic18(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
You still havent been able to counter any of the points I presented to you this afternoon. So apparently the only option you are left with is to mention my name in ignorant posts. Speaks volumes on your touted intelligence.

but u are the tout,,,stupid and half

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by naijafella(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2017
This guy should just shut his trap up and give us some breathing space. Simply because you were not appointed as a media assistant, you come on social media pulling everyone down. Is easy to hide far away in the US and spew rubbish. If you are a true patriot, why don't you come back home and contribute in building your nation in whatever capacity? Don't worry, President Trump is coming for folks like you. Until then, keep living a second class citizen life that you are in the States.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by tesin590: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2017
From deep source? this your rumour is baseless get a legit newsFrom deep source? this your rumour is baseless get a legit newsFrom deep source? this your rumour is baseless get a legit news
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by BlindAngel: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2017
PedroJP:
Time to begin praying and dry fasting for these 40 259 monthly paid propagandists to die by fire.
This is wickedness, they must die by fire since they are enjoying working agianst Truth.

Saarki and co will kpai soon. No wonder some of them never made a reasonable comment always on a one way thought.

B4 a thread is opened on Nairaland, u'll see saarki first on that thread to counter or even initiate false ideas that will deviate all from discussing main issues. Worst part now is that he brings the topics himself to nairaland and deviate the topic himself. He won't allow any thread go on discussions based on facts on the news.

Guess he is the one in charge of paid agents Nairaland session.

God kill them all protecting politicians at the expense of the masses.
Gbammmmmmmmmm @ the bolded so true 100% true, you observed well, your observations is very correct, i will never ever forget u for this comment u made today mostly the bolded.
May God Almighty bless the womb that gave birth to you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2017
ebuclassic18:

but u are the tout,,,stupid and half
You mean the one I learnt from your father?...
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by BlindAngel: 12:53am On Mar 06, 2017
melejo:
sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, omenkalives, omenkadies, ngenukwenu, antiwailers, fizznation metc are just few of the magas on nairaland
Passingshot, antiwailer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by HardMirror(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Ngozi123:
I'm not surprised by this news at all... the government is more interested in masking their lies with propaganda than actually tackling serious issues affecting its citizens.
My dear, it's a pity. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by HardMirror(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
Enough attention already given to your wailing ass already, I should be reserving my energy for smart folks, good night!
Lol.
The guy asked you a good question. What happened to 2015 and 2016 budget?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by castrokins(m): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2017
You Can't Dictate Where And How Farook Should Comment On Matters Concerning His Country.

For Goodness Sake, The Money He's Alluding Is His Sweat, He Pays Tax And Therefore Reserves His Right To Question Or Call To Account For How His Taxes Are Spent.

And FYI, Freedom Of Expression Is Constitutional.

Counter His Message With Facts And On Principle And Stop The Attack On His Person.

fiizznation:
Ok mr Farook, you are anti-buhari or whatever you think you are. We know that already. Stop being a complete troll/nuisance on facebook and attend to your students in the classroom. Stop trying so hard to be politically correct. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by anonimi: 1:41am On Mar 06, 2017
The biggest pay check for propaganda goes to ALhaji LIE Mohammed and the dog of ubima.

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4266395_amaechineverknewrailways_jpeg93b60e3ad5ed1457c2bc5c7e87dd7984

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by anonimi: 1:44am On Mar 06, 2017
castrokins:
You Can't Dictate Where And How Farook Should Comment On Matters Concerning His Country.

For Goodness Sake, The Money He's Alluding Is His Sweat, He Pays Tax And Therefore Reserves His Right To Question Or Call To Account For How His Taxes Are Spent.

And FYI, Freedom Of Expression Is Constitutional.

Counter His Message With Facts And On Principle And Stop The Attack On His Person.

Oga sorry oh but zonebees do not understand such basic elements of the Social Contract.
Make I cry on their behalf embarassed cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:01am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka i need connection to enter BMC, come help me now grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AntiWailer: 5:07am On Mar 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

Passingshot, antiwailer

So because somebody said 250k was distributed , does it make it true without any evidence.

No credit alert or payment schedule to give little credibility to the story.

I hope u are not insinuating that I am one of them if the story ever had any element of truth grin grin

Sorry I have a very good professional job and pay more than 250k as tax monthly on the average.

And u heard me right.

And u may forget about my moniker and read my posts objectively.

That GEJ and his useless team gave me no option than to support a certificateless Old Man does not make me an APC member.

And yes I dislike wailing in less than 2 months into his administration and reason for my moniker which I am proud of.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by 2016v2017: 5:43am On Mar 06, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by BanevsJoker(m): 6:44am On Mar 06, 2017
ephi123:

Having a handle here since 2010 means nothing, people can swing at any time.

Why should anyone take your statement seriously or believe you that you are not one of the 250k crew? If it looks like a frog, croaks like a frog, it surely is a frog.

As for not earning such since 2006, I just don't want to embarrass you so I won't provide the counter proof that says otherwise.
Actually, it could be a toad cheesy . My only question to them is this: When this government's tenure is over and your office is disbanded, when your stipends stop, will you be able to survive in the Nigeria that this government will leave behind? Of course Nigerians do not think beyond their next meal, so I don't expect any rational answer from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by emi14: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2017
fiizznation:
Ok mr Farook, you are anti-buhari or whatever you think you are. We know that already. Stop being a complete troll/nuisance on facebook and attend to your students in the classroom. Stop trying so hard to be politically correct. Smh
You are actually member of BMC Dr. Farook exposed. Look for sustainable job that can stand the test of new government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by mario383: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Don't u know that there is recession in the land
People are committing suicide to escape hardship
What is there in selling ur soul and sense to BMC for some coins.... Not that the country is worth anything
They got bills to pay
Sarrki
Ngeneukwuenu
Quotasystem
Itsmeaboki
Vedaxcool
Obailala
Passingshot
Etc

Am I lying? cheesy
The Almighty God is more powerful than those people. Let us all intensify our prayers. Their N250 will melt faster than salt because they are all sinners. All these 40 propagandists are enemies of Nigeria. They are our greastest enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by BlindAngel: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

So because somebody said 250k was distributed , does it make it true without any evidence.

I hope u are not insinuating that I am one of them if the story ever had any element of truth grin grin

Sorry I have a very good professional job and pay more than 250k as tax monthly on the average.

And u heard me right.

That GEJ and his useless team gave me no option than to support a certificateless Old Man does not make me an APC member.

And yes I dislike wailing in less than 2 months into his administration and reason for my moniker which I am proud of.

Hmmmmm, i appreciate your response its so mature because when i first saw your mention this morning i was actually expecting insults until i read the contents of your messages. May God Almighty bless the womb that gave birth to you.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by mario383: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Firgemachar:
Honestly, anyone defending PMB at this time must be a stark raving looooonatic angry
Look, I am not a politcian but a pensioner, was always troubled by the actions and characteristic of Buhari. I can comfortably say that since Buhari was forced out of the country because of his own sins, it look as if a big mighty/big stone is removed from my entire body system.
May we never come across this type of leader?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by emi14: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

And u heard me right.

Acclaimed professional with tax of more than 250k monthly was push by Jonathan and his useless team to make useless choice and waste your precious vote to incompetent team as well because of short sightedness and poor logical reasoning. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by agricforyouths(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2017
it is time govt should invest such on on youth s development and empowerment . like our fb pages and to become a member. agricforyouthfoundation. together we stand to feed the world.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AntiWailer: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2017
emi14:

Acclaimed professional with tax of more than 250k monthly was push by Jonathan and his useless team to make useless choice and waste your precious vote to incompetent team as well because of short sightedness and poor logical reasoning. Nonsense

Not regretted still.

I will vote Buhari again if Jonathan is the main option.

I supported Jonathan when Doctrine of Necessity was needed.

I supported him when he wanted to contest the first term.

I analysed his second term and came to conclusion that he does not deserve it and took me decision.

It is that simple.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AntiWailer: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

Hmmmmm, i appreciate your response its so mature because when i first saw your mention this morning i was actually expecting insults until i read the contents of your messages. May God Almighty bless the womb that gave birth to you.

Hmm.

Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate it and you made my morning.

God will surprise you this week and grant you all your heart desires.

I don't just insult. When I insult it is a response to some one calling me names and as much as possible I try to tone down the insult.

I am passionate about what I believe in and that is all about it.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by emi14: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Not regretted still.

I will vote Buhari again if Jonathan is the main option.

Perpetual regrets written all over you. Naira and economy is useless because useless team from one administration made a professional choose uselessly. Hopefully minus minus will give u plus through osinbanjo....for your vote for pmb....NOOO

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by BlindAngel: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hmm.

Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate it and you made my morning.

God will surprise you this week and grant you all your heart desires.

I don't just insult. When I insult it is a response to some one calling me names and as much as possible I try to tone down the insult.

I am passionate about what I believe in and that is all about it.
Amen to your prayers.
...God bless...
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AntiWailer: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2017
emi14:

Perpetual regrets written all over you. Naira and economy is useless because useless team from one administration made a professional choose uselessly. Hopefully minus minus will give u plus through osinbanjo....for your vote for pmb....NOOO

OK I hear u if regrets over me makes you feel awesome. grin

Bring the polls again, Buhari Vs Jonathan , I will vote Buhari.

Give me Soludo , Iweala, El Rufai and they get my vote instead of Grand Pa.

It takes Sanity and exposure to see the damage GEJ and team clueless did to the country.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by mrikay: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Dis country don tire me

Nairalanders I wnt u ppl to donate like 500k for me let me leave dis country for u ppl, no amount is 2 small

Nairalanders donate for me

Seun, lalasticlala come oO cheesy grin

Not sure that is allowed here... But how do you want to receive the mo..ney?
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by emi14: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

OK I hear u if regrets over me makes you feel awesome. grin

Bring the polls again, Buhari Vs Jonathan , I will vote Buhari.

Give me Soludo , Iweala, El Rufai and they get my vote instead of Grand Pa.

Ok my able professional. Objective and rational criticism observed.

It takes Sanity and exposure to see the damage GEJ and team clueless did to the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) / APC Senators To Ekweremadu: Defect Or Be Booted Out Of Office / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.