Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (36248 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PrickGetSize(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Especially that passing shot
No. PassinngShot is very intelligent.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sarki is one of them

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by NigerianYouthsR: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
The sole purpose of this page is to mobilize Nigerian youths from all works of life to form one formidable political party that will take away powers from the old-styled and corrupt Leaders, who has ruled our beloved country since independence.
This is a wake up call from NYLR to Nigerian youths irrespective of your tribe, religion, education back ground, job, location etc, let us rise in one voice, one goal and take our rightful place.
These old Leaders are closer enough to their graves that is why they don't care what tomorrow holds for our beloveth Nigeria.
Drop your contacts in our inbox today and let the REVOLUTION begin!

To be part of this movement, contact us on:

www Facebook.com/NigerianYouthsRevolution
youthsrevolution@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Genius100: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Farooq is a liar and an slowpoke. The 40 paid bloggers happened under GEJ not Buhari. We all remember when the 40 laptop crew coordinated Reno invaded Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
melejo:
sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, omenkalives, omenkadies, ngenukwenu, antiwailers, fizznation metc are just few of the magas on nairaland

True, that is why I don't waste time arguing with them, unlike them no one is paying me.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Eroms4life17(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
What makes us think some paid members of Bmc have not flooded nairaland already #just saying#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by searchng4love: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
melejo:
sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, omenkalives, omenkadies, ngenukwenu, antiwailers, fizznation metc are just few of the magas on nairaland
Hungerbad and Madridguy don't miss those two

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AfroSamurai: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

True
Never forget, PDP did same with the likes of tonyebarcanista, mizmycoli, whynotthetruth, kabonic, sincere9gerian, genbloodykiller etc...

So, like I once said, what's new?
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by searchng4love: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Genius100:
Farooq is a liar and an slowpoke. The 40 paid bloggers happened under GEJ not Buhari. We all remember when the 40 laptop crew coordinated Reno invaded Nairaland
Use your real moniker

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by pressplay411(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Not news.
We all know the real campaign between APC and PDP has always been online and on SM. And propaganda is their primary tool.

Although PDP propagandists seem to be on overdrive cos they don't ever take a day off in their smear campaign.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sarrki could be one of them

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Timelezz: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Never forget, PDP did same with the likes of tonyebarcanista, mizmycoli, whynotthetruth, kabonic, sincere9gerian, genbloodykiller etc...

Quite telling there.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by rejoice4eva(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Whatever they sow , they shall reap . Wicked betrayers .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:

It's totally wrong, I thought APC are claiming "change" what type of change is this?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Omeokachie: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
We know many of them here on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by amazon14: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sarrki! Sarrki!! Sarrki!!! You are one of the 40 receiving 250k just to lie. And you said you are patriotic? Make I no curse u

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AfroSamurai: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's totally wrong, I thought APC are claiming "change" what type of change is this?
There's never change as long as we have the same set of greedy bastards governing us. I mean, this set of bastards don't give a rats penis_ about us, but care about their image and they're willing to give and do anything to keep that image intact!.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Mintek: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Don't u know that there is recession in the land
People are committing suicide to escape hardship
What is there in selling ur soul and sense to BMC for some coins.... Not that the country is worth anything
They got bills to pay
Sarrki
Ngeneukwuenu
Quotasystem
Itsmeaboki
Vedaxcool
Obailala
Passingshot
Etc

Am I lying? cheesy

...plus modath (parading himself as a girl), seunmsg, stOla, aufbauh, HungerBAD, etc

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AfroSamurai: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Timelezz:
Quite telling there.
grin grin grin you know something I don't?
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Kiakia(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by holyfather(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:
Buhari has more PR (image making/propaganda) staff than he's got any economic team. Sorry Nigerians, but we warned you. Farooq please reap the 'change' you vigorously campaigned for
Oh he campaigned for it, and vigorously too? shocked
I don't pity him then.
And before he starts wailing, has he got the form? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Ahmeduana(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
carmag:
.All the sycophants call themselves patriots

your patriotism should be to Nigeria as a nation and not to any President

Americans would say God bless America and not the other way round

WE SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT WE ROOT OUT THERE REAL PICTURES SHOW THEM TO THE WORLD FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ehissi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
T
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm pretty sure Sarrki and Omenkalives are receiving stipends from Bu and his crew.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oh boy Faroq keprogi just earned himself the tittle of flat heads demi-god. they will soon start comparing him with ojukwu and kanu etc.

Oya flattinos come masturbate on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Lewandoski20(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yet with your level "intelligence" you sound no better than high school drop out who clearly is unrefined. Tell me what manner of intelligence defends stealing, corruption and every evil under the sun and darkness for living? Abeg shift to cownu cell if you cannot intelligently engage in discourse beyond your capacity.
#BMC Spotted!!!

@topic don't care didn't read. ...
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Buhari is the most useless crook/criminal i ever voted!
# NEVER AGAIN!
#shame on his r.etarded butlickers!!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by sshalom(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Propaganda may be powerful and potent at its time of usage or deployment. However, the reverse implications hurt the propagandists much more than they bargain for when enlightened citizens begin to take up the important challenge of setting records straight. This is what Nigerians need to do more - citizens journalism.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by KingGBsky(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Where is sarki... I said where is sarki. If I catch that aboki here on nairaland again eh.
So this is how you get paid hmm. kai!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by bigpicture001: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
...this is not new atall..av even visited dat of the lagos APC.at lagos island near the stock exchange building..APC is indeed a propaganda govt.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by achiphet(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Every bmc worker here on nairaland........die by fire! Die by fire!
Sorry just joking grin no fear, u no go die. I was just playing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.