Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (36241 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Fx55(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
shamecurls:
grin grin
Fake news
See them!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PDJT: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:

The scales, bro, the scales fell off his eyes and realized he was de-frauded cheesy

-Even though they say: Knowledge isn't Wisdom.
-I don't want to believe that a supposedly Associate professor can be deceived with a character like Buhari, cos he was old enough in 1983 to see what power in Buhari's hand is all about....Human rights abuse, disregard for rule of law, Fraud, International kidnapping etc.
-The man probably missed out on promised appointment and he is venting his frustration and anger in public.
Be weary of such character.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by smartty68(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
This una prayer tonight no gree me sleep. Abeg reduce the volume grin
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by InvertedHammer: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
/
N6,250 only for Ngeneukwenu?

I believe she gets more than that.
//

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Xano(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
ephi123:

One tactic used which I have observed is going from political thread to thread and quickly commenting so that when it finally gets to Front Page, their comments will be right in our faces. This methodical approach is definitely a sign of being paid to do such. Well, in every generation there will always be people like that, ready to sell themselves for gains. I have absolutely no respect for those kind of people, not like they are asking for my respect anyway cheesy

All I will say is the propaganda is dead on arrival. As long as people are experiencing hardship in Nigeria, there is NO way any media defense will work. Reality speaks for itself.

Good observation. That is what they do, including multiple usernames.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Elder4sure(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why are the so called progressives and patriots avoiding this thread? They are busted! Hehehehe grin grin grin

Sarrki how market?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Eroms4life17(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
If I say that am not amazed by these revelations, am not telling the truth. That the northern oligarchs have the wisdom to employ image launderers beat me. However, to calm nerves, click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3663789/health-benefits-honey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
ephi123:

One tactic used which I have observed is going from political thread to thread and quickly commenting so that when it finally gets to Front Page, their comments will be right in our faces. This methodical approach is definitely a sign of being paid to do such. Well, in every generation there will always be people like that, ready to sell themselves for gains. I have absolutely no respect for those kind of people, not like they are asking for my respect anyway cheesy

All I will say is the propaganda is dead on arrival. As long as people are experiencing hardship in Nigeria, there is NO way any media defense will work. Reality speaks for itself.

Their relentlessness gets to me. No matter how awry a situation is they are so skilled and quickly re-direct it to either GEJ or someone fellas who don't support their views. The tactics win't work anymore since they're now exposed..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:

cheesy cheesy You got it!!! NL resident. Sarki lives on No15C Lai Moh'd Close off Politics section road...smh

HungerBad really sounds an intellectual, don't know how he got mixed up with these chaps

Well you can't blame them. We remember how Unlce Lai started, everyone thought he was quoting facts until he got caught in the act. Today Lai has replaced lies.. even he admits ppl call him " Lie "

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Fx55(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
If you don't ignore "us", may your life be as miserable as that of refugees living in Somalia.

Please can you say amen to that?
So you've finished serving your pennance. Who banned your handle? Who is the errant Moderator that doesn't belong to the coven? Must be an Ipod Yoot. I'm suspecting that Lalasticlalarr

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by meccuno: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by theSpark(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Anybody with keen observational powers will know those that are paid to post and those who are misguided in their defense of Buhari.
The misguided ones have repented and some have outrightly condemned his way of government even after campaigning vigorously for him. Some have gone into hiding and shame does not allow them comment again. Two women come to mind.
The paid agents are easy to spot. There is little intelligence in their posts, they usually attempt to use sheer force to pull down superior argument. Then they resort to attempt to tag dissenting opinion as secessionist ideology. Those at the bottom of the ladder at the BMC are the minions that will create a topic and waste the FTC to declare long life for Buhari and trumpet their love for the country. They patrol the political section 24/7. The Senior trolls are the pseudo-intellectuals who write rejoinders and articles.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Don't u know that there is recession in the land
People are committing suicide to escape hardship
What is there in selling ur soul and sense to BMC for some coins.... Not that the country is worth anything
They got bills to pay
Sarrki
Ngeneukwuenu
Quotasystem
Itsmeaboki
Vedaxcool
Obailala
Passingshot
Etc

Am I lying? cheesy

You missed one out - rusher14

The truth is Nigeria is bigger than any individual, sooner or later this will become clear.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by CuteEmma(f): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
If you don't ignore "us", may your life be as miserable as that of refugees living in Somalia.

Please can you say amen to that?
Eyaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

Who is this daft?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by omsal84(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Ok mr Farook, you are anti-buhari or whatever you think you are. We know that already. Stop being a complete troll/nuisance on facebook and attend to your students in the classroom. Stop trying so hard to be politically correct. Smh
Why are you asking him to stop what he does not need any body's permission to do? Does he not have the right to air his views? Are you one of those that are trying hard to suppress the truth?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by rusher14: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Been here since 2010.

Never disabled my handle.

Respond in other issues beyond politics.

I'm sorry but 250K monthly?

I haven't earned such pittance since 2006.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:

No. PassinngShot is very intelligent.

I beg to disagree.
It's possible to sound intelligent without being so. Writing eloquently doesn't qualify as intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by hungryboy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
I always knew that those guys on here were getting paid oou

Another tool the employ is fake likes

The have hundreds of accounts
the use to like their own comments

Its a pity that our youths are doing this
No blame hunger for this abeg

Na greed and lack of conscience

Even me were hunger dey catch no go fit defend this government for chopping money

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by OlujobaSamuel: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
this isnt new.
Kindly note that they are not new handles online, i heard they were instructed to use their known handle in spreading their shhit.
the bmc office is a one time atiku media house in abj for his political aspiration, while garba shehu manages it.
on payment, they said it wont be from the federal purse, make i shovk you, they budgetted it in fg budget.
this is exactly same scenario with the gej/pdp share the money, only difference is that they don legalized this stealing.
pmb, continue with your catching of gej's crooks, i go always stand with you on that, but the person after you must definitely jail your crooks except he one die untimely.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
rusher14:

Been here since 2010.

Having a handle here since 2010 means nothing, people can swing at any time.

Why should anyone take your statement seriously or believe you that you are not one of the 250k crew? If it looks like a frog, croaks like a frog, it surely is a frog.

As for not earning such since 2006, I just don't want to embarrass you so I won't provide the counter proof that says otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
PDJT:

-Even though they say: Knowledge isn't Wisdom.
-I don't want to believe that a supposedly Associate professor can be deceived with a character like Buhari, cos he was old enough in 1983 to see what power in Buhari's hand is all about....Human rights abuse, disregard for rule of law, Fraud, International kidnapping etc.
-The man probably missed out on promised appointment and he is venting his frustration and anger in public.
Be weary of such character.
That's another angle to it
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by nkowaputa(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Dis country don tire me

Nairalanders I wnt u ppl to donate like 500k for me let me leave dis country for u ppl, no amount is 2 small

Nairalanders donate for me

Seun, lalasticlala come oO cheesy grin

E taya everybody even Buhari don miss.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

Well you can't blame them. We remember how Unlce Lai started, everyone thought he was quoting facts until he got caught in the act. Today Lai has replaced lies.. even he admits ppl call him " Lie "
Really sad
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by sanpipita(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.

I urge Nigerians to be vigilante, most of our social media and blogs are filled with these paid e rats, you would know from their illogical comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Fx55(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
rusher14:
Been here since 2010.

Mynd44, deleting my report/comment and the offending comment isn't same as enforcing punishment. This poster insulted a Nairalander and Rule 2 should be enforced to the letter here. No double standards, no bigotry and no partisanship. If you can't enforce punishment, I'll have to call the Lord of the Manor.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by yinks2020: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
They should stop spending our hard earned money on that dead man. God will definitely punish both the publisher and the agents.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by otil1: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Elder4sure:
Why are the so called progressives and patriots avoiding this thread? They are busted! Hehehehe grin grin grin

Sarrki how market?

I wish to call out @sarrki. His own is too much!

Just N250,000 to sell you soul to devil. What a shame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by duscollins: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
That is what brought them to power and is increasingly failing them. It has become a common knowledge that their lofty and lousy idea about governance is not sustainable. So many fake news from this group as if we are in ONYONYO market. Allowing the gullible citizens to pick and read fake stories at every count.
Propaganda does no government any good but life touching policy does.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by agabaI23(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who remembers the 40 laptops APC propaganda against the pdp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.